Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (41293 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Mumu na only Benin dey inside Edo ba
even Lagos is part of Benin...I have told u go back to ur history book...I wish Buhari can make history compulsory for all secondary sch .it will do us much good.so that people don't just come online to type ignorance...u don't know the history of Benin.. all villages..esako..Esan isekiri...Ijaws uhrobo...were all baninished by our Oba.. I have told u..we own the land grow up..but we don't boast abt this

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Talkingoil(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
seunmsg:

He was suspended by the ward executive of APC and not the court. The court simply affirmed the legitimacy of his suspension and ordered him to stop parading himself as APC chairman since he’s on suspension.

The basis of the court order has now been destroyed. The case can no longer stand since the legs it was standing on before has now been crippled.
Thanks
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by martineverest(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Ipob touts, what's your own?
I'm an Edo man from Edo central
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mayng01:
Mercy after death

Mercy Aigbe or Mercy Johnson? See Obaseki foot solder oh, go to school, u won't, nah to deh form King Kong for NL grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by hotplate: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Vanguard and the Nation should identify the names of the ward executives. The other day the factional ward executives denied suspending Oshiomhole now they are lifting it? Court recognizes Stephen Oshawo and only Stephen Oshawo will lift it not otherwise. So it's a failed Exercise
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by middlebelter(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
CapitalHYC:
He should be ashamed if he goes back to that ward self grin grin The guy is as useless as the P in Psychology

You have no idea about politics in naija. Did you just say"ashamed", it is not in their dictionary. GMB promised and I watched him on national TV saying he will not contest election again after lossing the 3rs time ,but went to contest on the platform of APC and won, Use Iyamu crossed from APC TO PDP & back to APC.Obaseki crossed to PDP yesterday.They have no shame but personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
even Lagos is part of Benin...I have told u go back to ur history book...I wish Buhari can make history compulsory for all secondary sch .it will do us much good.so that people don't just come online to type ignorance...u don't know the history of Benin.. all villages..esako..Esan isekiri...Ijaws uhrobo...were all baninished by our Oba.. I have told u..we own the land grow up..but we don't boast abt this
U don't know? Okay make I remind u say na Oranmiyan be Edo people ancestor. Lol no be only Benin city dey inside Edo state.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
martineverest:
Yinmu
And so
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
The man can tolerate anything but he hate betrayal like Galadima like Obaseki, in fact he hate PDP for what they did to him from 2003 till he won election. Go and write it down today, Buhari will never hand over to PDP come 2023.

Uhmmm this your words are pregnant oh. Ask Amosu and Okorocha, they went with their candidates to Aso Rock, at the end they fail woefully, true to your words, he hate betrayers with passion, he will support his Party with his last breath.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by BERNIMOORE: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ward level lifted suspension... But Appeal court suspension still holds..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrMcJay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

"Defeated" indeed.
It's an easy thing to say when you're in the ruling party and control all institutions of the government.

Election rigging now amounts to "winning" to you.
...and he even added Adeleke, Ihedioha and Atiku that were brazenly robbed?
grin grin

Was Oshiomhole in the ruling party when he retired Anenih and Igbinedion?

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
kestor:

Don't mind them, I used to think it was a selective thing, didn't know slavery is the most attractive thing to them.

Obasanjo own worse pass, there was a book on Atiku, he still campaign for him, forget it, no permanent friends in politics, just permanent interest
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Have you forgotten that Oranmiyan is the ancestor of the Edo people.
the fact that we put u as interim when we had issues with our ogiso doesn't change anything ..before u were banished..Buhari needs to reintroduce history to our kids in secondary sch..I am sure if u search ur bible properly u will see a Benin king there.moreover oranmiyan was our son

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
kestor:

Don't mind them, I used to think it was a selective thing, didn't know slavery is the most attractive thing to them.

Obasanjo own worse pass, there was a book on Atiku, he still campaign for him, forget it, no permanent friends in politics, just permanent interest
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
U don't know? Okay make I remind u say na Oranmiyan be Edo people ancestor. Lol no be only Benin city dey inside Edo state.
u are a kid..have u heard of the ogisos Dynasty i don't have time for aguement..one of the ogiso gave birth to ekaladeran who was banished to ife where he begate oranmiyan..I have told u go and learn history...we formed the yoruba..I dont have time for this .its a known fact I dont want to go into details pls dont quote me again rather look for a good encyclopedia

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

Top notch political analysts dey Abuja, not NL o grin
Monday evening, he should return to his Office

I predicted so, so happy!
Na Chelsea remain grin
Monday evening or Monday morning
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
Monday evening or morning morning
Chain of command go do guy before dem ratify am nah.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
the fact that we put u as interim when we had issues with our ogiso doesn't change anything ..before u were banished..Buhari needs to reintroduce history to our kids in secondary sch..I am sure if u search ur bible properly u will see a Benin king there
U forgot say all Benin monarch head used to be buried in Ile-Ife before the Benin chiefs pleaded that they should allowed their king's head to be bury on their soil after paying huge among of tributes. Have u ask yourself why the Benin choose the title OBA a Yoruba word for their king? Go and ask cos u are still a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Jesusloveyou: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
martineverest:
no wonder you're talking anyhow like ipob.
Edo central are the smallest zone.
13 local government from Edo north and edo south are sure for APC

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by AntonVince: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Was Oshiomhole in the ruling party when he retired Anenih and Igbinedion?

He had the Edo peoples' backing then...and big big kudos to GEJ as well for his non-interference with both the electoral and the court processes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Ben Agande

Abuja — Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, yesterday, defended his condemnation of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, during last Saturday’s election in the state, saying he needed to raise alarm in order to thwart the efforts of those who were determined to rig the election.

Speaking with State House correspondents when he visited President Goodluck Jonathan, Gov. Oshiomhole commended the president for ensuring that the votes of the electorate counted, by deploying enough security personnel in the state to maintain law and order.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State addressing journalists at Iyamho Primary School.
According to Oshiomhole, “the President warned that there will be no rigging, no manipulation, no ballot snatching and orders were given to the army to ensure that none of those things happened and the army carried out the order.

“The Police IG was similarly instructed, he deployed his men probably much more than we probably needed and they delivered on the President’s orders. The SSS were fantastic because they were always at the collating centres where some of the manipulations could take place. I have been a victim and so you would understand why I am familiar with it. And the SSS did a fanastic job, two plus two was four not five, not 15 and that made a lot of difference. So we need to appreciate the President and encourage him to sustain this principle of truly reminding all of us who hold political office.”

On allegation against INEC

Speaking on his allegation against INEC, Oshiomhole who waxed philosophical pointed out that “ in my own part of the world the fact that you got home safely does not mean you should not investigate an accident scene. We had several meetings, I informed INEC in a petition about two months ago that my opponents in their strategic meeting sent out their men and they reported back that it would be impossible for them to win. But then, their leader insisted they must win and that this is his last time. They then agreed on a number of issues.

“One of them was that my support base in Benin City is very strong and incidentally, Edo South accounts for 55 per cent of the total registered voters. And so they agreed that they were going to work with some people in the INEC on election day to delay supply of materials.

“So, when you supply materials late, two things will happen: the number of persons who had queued up since 8 o’clock to wait for five hours will grumble if materials don’t come, the average person will say, well I have done my best, if the material has not come I have to go home.

“Don’t forget there are no eateries around the area and so people would have been compelled to fast. So the immediate implication of that is that you will find so many people would not able to vote.

“Number two, when you then push the elections into the dark hours in a country where you are not sure of power supply, when it is dark, it becomes easy for election manipulators to change numbers. So these I conveyed to Prof. Attahiru Jega and we raised it in the various stakeholders meeting that we had with him.

“I mean the reason Nigeria is not making progress is that we are afraid to tell the truth. It is not a big deal to be a governor but it is a big deal to tell the truth and to harass anyone who is responsible for dragging Nigeria backward.”

Promises to carry all along

Oshiomhole promised to carry every Edo indigene along not minding their political affiliation, adding: “But you see I made this point yesterday (Sunday), even when I was rigged out in 2009 I did try to work with everybody. If you remember, I appointed three commissioners from the PDP in my first term because I was anxious to make the point that, yes as a trade unionist my business was to voice and to speak through to power and even to harass power if I thought it was being misused. I have done that all my life. So not a few were curious as to how I will now manage.

“I was always conscious of that and to avoid continued protest and diversions inside I want to carry everybody along and I demonstrated that by asking them give me three PDP commissioners. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out and everybody has to go his way.

“I’m humbled by the fact that across the state, this is the first time in our history probably the only place this has happened, that a governor won election in every local government. This, for me, entails a huge responsibility when the people speak with one voice and say we prefer you, you have a duty to service that trust.”

“Like I told many of them, you did not vote for me the last time yet I built this beautiful school, I constructed this beautiful road, I built the beautiful health center then imagin when you vote for me, I can only do more. And you know I am conscious that people like you are interested in what is happening in a Edo State. I am not like other governors whose constituency is limited largely to the boundaries of their state.

I’m conscious of the fact that though I’m a governor in Edo State but the average Nigerian is keen to see what is Oshimhole is doing now, now that he is a governor. And that explains why I can’t afford to relax even when others do. And I’m so grateful to God that He has blessed everything that we have asked for” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/why-i-raised-alarm-on-election-day-oshiomhole/
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by nanaski: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
The court asked that Victor Giadom act as interim chairman for the next two weeks only then can Adams step in and by then primaries have been concluded.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by WATCHOVER(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=alen4smith post=90885196][/quote]
Relax Oshiomhole remains suspended.
The process to lift his suspension long.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by martineverest(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
no wonder you're talking anyhow like ipob.
Edo central are the smallest zone.
13 local government from Edo north and edo south are sure for APC
lol..Edo south is anti Oshiomhole and pro-obaseki
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by drskyfly007(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

His replacement has been sent from his state too,Audio chairman grin Vanguard news
Oshiomhole remains suspended in the eyes of the law grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by bigerboy200: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Talkingoil:

Do party members at ward level have the power to lift a suspension that came from a Court of competent jurisdiction?
An interesting question, but don’t forget that the judgement was predicated on his suspension from the ward. The petitioners made a prayer to the court to remove Oshiomole as the national chairman since he was suspended from his ward, thus making him a non-member of the party. It’s quite laughable how the politicians have turned our courts to a play ground.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

Osho Baba the cat with 9 lives.

Obaseki will call the ward chairman and be like "shuo na na wey I commot?"

Victor Giadom try sha. At least he's been APC chairman for a cumulative 11 hours.
(3 hours in March + 8 hours in June).

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by WATCHOVER(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
Up APC.up APC.APC forever.oshiomhole will overrun ugly obaseki
Oshiomhole and Obaseki who ugly pass talk true.
Stop giving yourselves hope, Oshiomhole still remains a floor member. The process for him to bounce back too hard.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MoIbrahim: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
It was only a literary ban on the ape.
Why use such a word? Na wa o
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Quelme: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
u are not in Benin.. u are a yoruba afonja and u are supporting someone u don't know is name...with the way u spelt his name alone shows that he has already lost..its ize- iyamu....not eze iyamo..iyamo is oshiomole home town..it will do u much good if u concentrate on Lagos..the Benin's did not contribute to ur painment when the s I unit of cowardice was asked to vacate by lord Tinubu why are so much consigned in ours...u wouldn't be given a mendal..what obadeki has done..I will advise u to learn from it..as a man u must learn to say ur mind and nerver be intimidated even if it's a trump order..that's what the Benin's stand for..even In 1878 when the Portuguese invaded us with guns we resisted them with bows and arrows ..we didn't accept slavery then ..so 2020 should not be an exemption..it has been in our blood from when the world was created..its in our DNA and u must learn to leave with it..our DNA are different...one have slave chromosome the other has the alpha chromosome
don't forget, this same Obasekis grandfather connive with the British to send your useless Oba on exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
U forgot say all Benin monarch head used to be buried in Ile-Ife before the Benin chiefs pleaded that they should allowed their king's head to be bury on their soil after paying huge among of tributes. Have u ask yourself why the Benin choose the title OBA a Yoruba word for their king? Go and ask cos u are still a learner.
u guys think the Benin started in the 13th century..now let me enlighten u on the pre oranmiyan era...before the emergence of the Oba dynasty we har d ogiso dynasty ..the ogiso then ekaladeran did something and was banished to ife.. when he got to life he became king and gave birth to oranmiyan...later on the Benin's had issues and had to search for ekaladeran aand tried to call him back but was no more but since he had a son oranmiyan..oranmiyan was called back to rule hence from there the Oba dynasty started ..our pikin nor they lost..oranmiyan was our son
.pls try to look for any encyclopedia and read..bubu should just make history compulsory from kg 1..pls I have other things to do dont quote me again or do u want us to come and reclaim lagos.do u want me to tell u the meaning of ekelederan the father of oranmiyan...if u want to conquer a land then u give ur first son a yoruba name..that was d tactics the fulani used then in conquering kwara.oranmiyan was the first son of one of our ogiso..he was our son..its in our blood we only called him back..hence he abandoned u guys..hope u understand it now thks

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Quelme:
don't forget, this same Obasekis grandfather connive with the British to send your useless Oba on exile.
I have said my own

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Austino50: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
The unstoppable National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Comrade. ADAMS OSHO BABA...............put Atiku, Wicked Wike, and all the rest Ipobians together PDP and Obasek can not win EDO......watch as the game unfolds in the coming days and months leading to the election and after the election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.