Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (100679 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
once this project is completed , mechanics (road side mechanics) in the city centre will be mandated into the market.

pictures 2 and 3 show mechanic shops , while the last picture shows shops for automobile parts traders.At less than 2-3 km from Aba main town, it's set to be a success if government can enforce the relocation of road side mechanics

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RareDiamond: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks for your response.

I do not understand why Aba Mega Mall should be abandoned because the project is private sector driven. I thought former Abia State governor TA Orji commissioned the mall? Is the mall functioning?

eduj:

very true. It's the constitutional right of the vice president to chair the national privatization process. sambo working through Emeka offor derailed the geometric power plant Aba. other proposed power projects like the 1000MW oma power plant also at Aba (land had been acquired and EIA report done all was remaining was financial closure ), another coal powered plant at Enugu -all to be built by geometric power was abandoned.

Geometric power ran into serious debts and had to borrow in other to service the loan.If not that his bankers where from the East ,Amcon would have taken over.

Even though Berth Nnaji's geometric power where assured of first right of refusal of the SE electricity distribution company /EEDC ,that option was never exercised by the privatization council chaired by Sambo.

Emeka offor is also the man licensed by the federal government to build the inland port at ntigha near Aba. over 7 years later,he is yet to start construction work.

It's my hope that SE governor's wake up and start helping to make investments in the SE work.

for instance, a bank whose CEO is from SE built a world class fireproof shopping plaza at Ariaria .(ekumi shopping centre) . For over 4 years it's over 500 shops where mostly dormant. People preferred to trade at the delapidated A-line Ariaria. It took the demolition of the squalor called A-line for ekumi to be sold out .Today many of those traders are content to remain there.

we've seen the rebirth of breweries Umuahia and now geometric power Aba through the governor using his bureaucratic power to help the investors, but a lot still needs to be done.

A group of local investors built a flow station at Ukwa .Part of a refinery project, it's was taken over by the civil defence corp due to license issues.The governor of the day T.a orj. refused them aid because they started the project without his permission.

Aba mega mall is today abandoned . International glass had it's equipment siphoned off by indians and today it's a warehouse for glass force. What about Abia ceramics ? held down by a loan trap given to them through the aid of a governor and Mr otti ?

we need to protect our own for more to come.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by glacswhite: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Men Aba is damn Blessed but why is Almost All Abia investment Sited in Aba (Ukwa LA Ngwa)
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2022
RareDiamond:
Thanks for your response.

I do not understand why Aba Mega Mall should be abandoned because the project is private sector driven. I thought former Abia State governor TA Orji commissioned the mall? Is the mall functioning?

no. Traders at St Michaels refused to move into there .The developer ran into debt with his contractors .Presently,the project is a ghost mall
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Aba, Abia State 1

this is the new dual carriage way leading to the governor's home town from ogbor hill axis of aba
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Aba, Abia State 2
this one is actually Umuahia
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Aba, Abia State 5
pic 3,4,5 are of Aba-owerri road near church of later days saint axis
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Aba, Abia State 7
Ngwa road Aba. Road is almost completed now, remaining laying of wearing course on it.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ofodirinwa: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
glacswhite:
Men Aba is damn Blessed but why is Almost All Abia investment Sited in Aba (Ukwa LA Ngwa)

That's where the market is
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
wearing course next for Ngwa road. A brand new 4 lane single carriage road. This road is responsible for 40 % of the pictures of dirt covered road online. I hope those who like to post pictures when it was bad will post pictures of it now it's good

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

The fact that you are from piggery abia state is enough to disqualify you, because abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Every abia person is like as dirty as aba. Keep sleeping with mad women at ariaria, that's your level.

Dirty frustrated Aba pig, every time you would want to hide any Anambra thread to discuss about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

Anambra is not on the same level with your shithole Abia state.

Everywhere you see Anambra thread, you would always carry this silly local awkward Aba mental to dive into it.

You even have the nerves to compare your umuahia warehouse to the worldclass Awka ICC. That shows how useless you ar

Take this your dirty Aba mentality to your backward useless worthless shithole Aba state.

Just look at the dirty Aba broke ass miscreant feeling funky. Useless born throw bastard that was born inside gutter. Anuofia

I hope that one day you shall local the abok1 that impregnated your useless ashawo mother to give birth to you dirty Aba miscreant.

[s]
eduj:

right, you just learnt a new word "frustrated "..

All you're trying to do is get me to disparage Anambra , start a SE mudslinging contest so that you can self-service to it since no sane girl will allow your leprous disgusting dick near her. Even the mad women you patronize will soon reject your unholy advances midget.

I will always a be smarter and ahead of you, that's why Igbo elders will say that what the elder see's sitting ,a child can't see it standing.

But you won't understand, since the only father figures in your life where the men coming to the ashawo quarters you where born in- how far the search for your birth place ? is the head bridge still your place of origin ? or have you located the drunk driver that bitterly donated his seed to create a bitter , envious, low esteemed lower primate like you?

[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

The fact that you are from piggery abia state is enough to disqualify you, because abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Every abia person is like as dirty as aba. Keep sleeping with mad women at ariaria, that's your level.

Dirty frustrated Aba pig, every time you would want to hide any Anambra thread to discuss about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

Everywhere you see Anambra thread, you would always carry this silly local awkward Aba mental to dive into it.

You even have the nerves to compare your umuahia warehouse to the worldclass Awka ICC. That shows how useless you ar

Take this your dirty Aba mentality to your backward useless worthless shithole Aba state.

Just look at the dirty Aba broke ass miscreant feeling funky. Useless born throw bastard that was born inside gutter. Anuofia

I hope that one day you shall local the abok1 that impregnated your useless ashawo mother to give birth to you dirty Aba miscreant.

[s][/s]

They are called women and not wonder- imp .
you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally slow and hence have no original thought to yourself.
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea.
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place .imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
now we're getting somewhere, so it's an aboki shoe maker that you now think is your dad ? considering the fact that there are thousands of them in onitsha, you still have a long way to determine which gave his seed (unwillingly) to form you ungainly ape.
see how touchy you become ?? I will drag you to the ends of Nairaland -at my lesuire . idiot, when homo sapiens come out to discuss, a filthy swamp pig like you will come out to snort ? with your diseased bloated scrotum ?
your ploy to start an Abia vs Anambra war with me is stale news, try another thing.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.
How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? oh I forgot, it serves as your dick.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
It is better to be a non igbo than to be an indigene of a cursed backward useless worthless shithole like Abia

[s]
eduj:

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally retarded and hence have no original thought to yourself
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. [b] Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place [ imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
now we're getting somewhere, so it's an aboki shoe maker that you now think is your dad ? considering the fact that there are thousands of them in onitsha, you still have a long way to determine which gave his seed (unwillingly) to form you ungainly ape.
see how touchy you become ?? I will drag you to the ends of Nairaland -at my lesuire . idiot, when homo sapiens come out to discuss, a filthy swamp pig like you will come out to snort ? with your diseased bloated scrotum ?
your ploy to start an Abia vs Anambra war with me is stale news, try another thing.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
It is better to be a non igbo than to be an indigene of a cursed backward useless worthless shithole like Abia

[s][/s]

even goats from Abia and the East largely live better than you. My dogs will think twice before pissing on you cause of your legendary odoriferous identity. Are you out of words ? did I extenguish your vocabulary ?

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally slow and hence have no original thought to yourself.
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea.
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.
How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022

[s]
eduj:

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally retarded and hence have no original thought to yourself
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. [b] Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place [ imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Awka ICC VS Umuahia warehouse ICC

Let's show the world why the ediot call eduj is angry and bitter. cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Umuahia warehouse ICC

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Worldclass Awka ICC

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:

[s][/s]

The way you like the word "shithole" it's almost like you got shitted into this world - I can't understand your plight, but I believe it will be tough not knowing how you came about into earth- that sense of confusion can cause madness - something you're already experiencing.

You know I have overlooked your gimmicks for far too long. You can't string words together well enough to be termed a graduate (at least a proper one).

Your vocabulary is so limited that repetition is your best friend.

so today I will see you West African dwarf gorilla back to the zoo you should have been kept in.

You stoped evolution from lower ape to man early, give it a zillion more years and you might have actually been able to competently disguise as a man

An oh ,I think our people at Anambra state thread will love seeing our exchange -No ?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022

[s]
eduj:

The way you like the word "shithole" it's almost like you got shitted into this world - I can't understand your plight, but I believe it will be tough not knowing how you came about into earth- that sense of confusion can cause madness - something you're already experiencing.
You know I have overlooked your gimmicks for far too long. You can't string words together well enough to be termed a graduate (at least a proper one).Your vocabulary is so limited that repetition is your best friend.so today I will see you West African dwarf gorilla back to the zoo you should have been kept in.You stoped evolution from lower ape to man early, give it a zillion more years and you might have actually been able to competently disguise as a man n oh ,I think our people at Anambra state thread will love seeing our exchange -No ?
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:

Thanks, your input is needed. What you guys camouflaging as Igbo to stoke SE inter state bashing doesn't know is that you guys have made some of the SE threads the longest running in Nairaland.

But of course , an escaped West African dwarf hunchback gorilla won't know that

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirty aba pig. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

See your umuahia warehouse ICC. cheesy

Anuofia this is nonsense you are comparing to Awka ICC. Onye ala

[s]
eduj:

Thanks, your input is needed. What you guys camouflaging as Igbo to stoke SE inter state bashing doesn't know is that you guys have made some of the SE threads the longest running in Nairaland. But of course , an escaped West African dwarf hunchback gorilla won't know that
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Rugaria: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:

You're here showcasing your acute stupidity as usual?? You dense wet bat!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:

[s][/s]

can you compose another different writeup, or is that too much for your IQ?

in that case, your even lower than the lower primates on the taxonomy table.

Are you now a lesser Mammal ? like the rat,rabbit and those your other cousins?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:

can you compose another different writeup, or is that too much for your IQ?

in that case, your even lower than the lower primates on the taxonomy table.

Are you now a lesser Mammal ? like the rat,rabbit and those your other cousins?
[/s]

Aba pig. See the umuahia warehouse you ate comparing to Awka ICC.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rugaria:

You're here showcasing your acute stupidity as usual?? You dense wet bat!

sometimes I think we have to start our reply to that guy with the caption
THIS IS AN INSULT

He or rather it is so dense that the insults skip over him

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Foolish Aba pig.

Obiano built flyovers with 2yrs nut your useless fat ugly governor has been building one useless flyover for 7yrd.

Obiano built international airport

Obiano built international conference centre.

Obiano built roads and bridges, etc I can go on and on.

What did your fat useless gorilla governor built?

Abia is still owing salaries up to 2yrs arrears.

Aren't you ashamed to compare Obiano with your useless incompetent aba pig governor.

[s]
BluntCrazeMan:
Even at his swearing in for second tenure,, the Airport was not even in his plan at that point of swearing in.
He just woke up from his dreams one day and dabbled into the airport project,, and he crippled the whole economy of Anambra State for 22 full months (almost two years) just to make sure he delivered the airport.
If not, it would be a wasted dream.
Dreams and plans are two different things.
His scores would be out in the public soon.
Let the sycophants leave the space first.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Aba pig. See the umuahia warehouse you ate comparing to Awka ICC.

can you show the house the post in which I said ICC is lesser than that of Umuahia ?

point out a single post of mine comparing obiano to ikpeazu -you can go as far back as 2015 if you like imp

it's good to know you know shame. You're moving our battle ground from the original thread to Abia state thread. Why not move the argument to the Anambra state thread ? so that your brothers will come to your aid ?

you see, you've never tangled with me before , and I have always never had time to expose your torn dirty undies online.

And that's why a lizard like you believes that he has become an alligator ? Because you can hardly make a mouthful ,that's why I had ignored you in the past ,but unfortunately for you there isn't any frontpage pro or anti Igbo thread -so you just will do - mouthful or no.

As an added advantage ,your fellow lizards will learn to avoid the alligators when they come out to play
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:

sometimes I think we have to start our reply to that guy with the caption
[b] THIS IS AN INSULT
He or rather it is so dense that the insults skip over him
[/s]

Ewu this is the nonsense a whole state government is building. Something LG Chairmen are building elsewhere.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj, see why abia state is useless and worthless. This is a cursed backward useless shithole state that you wanna compare to Anambra.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Ewu this is the nonsense a whole state government is building. Something LG Chairmen are building elsewhere.

which local government are you from?

not the lga the ashawo house you where conceived at is located ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Eduj, see why abia state is useless and worthless. This is a cursed backward useless shithole state that you wanna compare to Anambra.

Anambra is the best .

so now can you stop hiding behind Anambra and let's finish off this business ?

your getting desperate to engage me in an Anambra vs Abia contest- it isn't happening imp

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.