Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (100693 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ewu your useless governor didn't build infrastructures, he didn't pay salaries. What did he do with abia allocation?

[s]
eduj:
collagiatepaper, your a one trick pony ,sorry I meant dwarf gorilla.

So if I don't fall for your modus operandi (getting SE states mudsling each other) , you just keep trying ?

That's it ?

come on, we igbo's are wiser than that
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Ewu your useless governor didn't build infrastructures, he didn't pay salaries. What did he do with abia allocation?

[s][/s]

I just remembered a picture of gorillas posing with game reserve guards that trended some time ago.

Which among the two gorillas in the picture is you ?

was that how you escaped ?

oh I just remembered, you're of the pigmy gorilla specie. So small people always overlook you.

why not wander off to become oshimoles pet -imp ? better still,am looking to set up a zoo
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ewu focus on the topic. Tell us what your useless governor did with abia allocation. cheesy

[s]
eduj:

I just remembered a picture of gorillas posing with game reserve guards that trended some time ago.

Which among the two gorillas in the picture is you ?

was that how you escaped ?

oh I just remembered, you're of the pigmy gorilla specie. So small people always overlook you.

why not wander off to be oshimoles pet -imp ?
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Umuahia warehouse ICC. cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Ewu focus on the topic. Tell us what your useless governor did with abia allocation. cheesy

[s][/s]

now you're begging me to begin an Abia vs Anambra contest so that you can self-service off ?

no I think not. you just have to endure your konji till a gullible falls for your trick.

Since Human females now see through your disguise, I advice you to attempt the nearest zoo (there's one at nekede) . Zoo's encourage active copulation and seeing as some female monkeys haven't seen a new male for ages,you will be quite welcome.

Although the alarming number of STDs you carry is reason for worry
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mad man tell us what your useless abia state did with your state allocation. That's a simple question.

[s]
eduj:

now you're begging me to begin an Abia vs Anambra contest so that you can self-service off ?

no I think not. you just have to endure your konji till a gullible falls for your trick.

Since Human females now see through your disguise, I advice you to attempt the nearest zoo (there's one at nekede) . Zoo encourage active copulation and seeing as some female monkeys haven't seen a new male for ages,you will be quite welcome.

[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Mad man tell us what your useless abia state did with your state allocation. That's a simple question.

[s][/s]

pigmy gorilla, I would love to humor you when next am at the zoo.

Didn't know zoo's now have free wifi
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
You must tell us what your useless governor did with your state allocation. cheesy

[s]
eduj:

pigmy gorilla, I would love to humor you when next am at the zoo.
Didn't know zoo's now have free wifi
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You must tell us what your useless governor did with your state allocation. cheesy

[s][/s]

since he is alpha of your gorrila pyramid ,why not ask him ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:

since he is alpha of your gorrila pyramid ,why not ask him ?
[/s]

Otimkpu tell us what your useless governor did with the state allocation. cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Otimkpu tell us what your useless governor did with the state allocation. cheesy

adaka Yoruba juo ese na ala ndi adaka
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:

adaka Yoruba juo ese na ala ndi adaka
[/s]

Atulu awusa. Nkita lacha gi anya there. Now tell us what your useless governor did with your state allocation

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Atulu awusa. Nkita lacha gi anya there. Now tell us what your useless governor did with your state allocation
get

google translate couldn't help you right ?

apkuda adaka, juo ese gbasara Dede gi adaka na ulo ashawo ahu amurugi
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ewu. Anuofia. Nne gi bu ashawo. You can never divert my attention. Now tell us what your useless incompetent governor did with abia allocation

[s]
eduj:
get
google translate couldn't help you right ?
apkuda adaka, juo ese gbasara Dede gi adaka na ulo ashawo ahu amurugi
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj also tell us why your useless governor who couldn't build flyover but contemplated building airport

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Eduj also tell us why your useless governor who couldn't build flyover but contemplated building airport

I have answered you. This will go on an on my ugly dwarf gorilla. Your from a state with no flyover.If you're truly proud of your state,name it and stop hiding behind Anambra

you have no original thought to yourself adaka nkpukpu . And no ,am a higher primate known as homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Dirty miserable aba pig. You must tell us why your abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. Your useless governor has been building one flyover for 7yrs. Useless ugly cursed gorilla

[s]
eduj:

I have answered you. This will go on an on my ugly dwarf gorilla. Your from a state with no flyover.If you're truly proud of your state,name it and stop hiding behind Anambra
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Eduj see the umuahia warehouse ICC you are comparing to the worldclass Awka ICC. Onye nzuzu

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Eduj see the umuahia warehouse ICC you are comparing to the worldclass Awka ICC. Onye nzuzu

adaka nkpukpu . am smarter than you are .Why not keep attacking me like you used to before I wiped your ass all over the thread ?

I have learnt how to tackle idiotic morons like you. Since the mods don't want to leash imo gorillas like you back to the zoo,I will gladly do there job.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Cursed ngwa dwarf Aba pig. Oh you have been calling the mods to rescue you dwarf ngwa human flesh eating cannibal.

Useless aba pig. I will teach you lesson on this thread, so that next time you won't have to put Anambra on the same sentence with your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

[s]
eduj:

adaka nkpukpu . am smarter than you are .Why not keep attacking me like you used to before I wiped your ass all over the thread ?
I have learnt how to tackle idiotic morons like you. Since the mods don't want to leash imo gorillas like you back to the zoo,I will gladly do there job.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by boyfrank: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
eduj:

Please stop replying that unfortunate imposter. He's only work in life is to scatter all Igbo threads. He will soon be visited by disaster. The mkpi thinks nairaland is anonymous.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Anuofia. Useless frustrated mpki. You will soon meet disaster. Bunch of aba miscreants

[s]
boyfrank:

Please stop replying that unfortunate imposter. He's only work in life is to scatter all Igbo threads. He will soon be visited by disaster. The mkpi thinks nairaland is anonymous.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Cursed ngwa dwarf Aba pig. Oh you have been calling the mods to rescue you dwarf ngwa human flesh eating cannibal.

Useless aba pig. I will teach you lesson on this thread, so that next time you won't have to put Anambra on the same sentence with your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

[s][/s]
I have a city where am from, where are you from ?

your like a puppy born to a bitch that every local dog climbed on during her heat period. You don't know if your sire is a German shepherd , rottweiler ,bull dog, Chihuahua, or even an ekuke with enlarged scrotum.

Am so sorry for you, it's obvious that your mentally handicapped ,so it like am kicking an imbecil.e.

I once reported one of your numerous monikers- to the blind mods and they did nothing.Am hoping they will continue doing nothing because am about to move this your bashing to the Anambra state thread.

Even gorillas are thought to be more intelligent than the parrot which repeats words it hears- like your doing.

make this interesting , huff and puff that mice brain of yours and see if you can come up with an original insult imp.

I know thinking is hard for a wimpy imp like you,but just try
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dirty aba ngwa dwarf. Is your dirty shithole Aba a city? You are stateless because Abia state is worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Cursed frustrated miscreant, ordinarily I wouldn't bother myself about your shithole Abia state, but your constant attachment on every Anambra related threads is the reason I am responding to an aba dwarf like you.

You are never courageous enough to open threads to talk about your cursed backward useless shithole Abia state, but each time you see a thread about Anambra, you would always want hide behind it to talk about your backward abia state

I know how hard it is for you, just for being an abia indigene, because everyone out there sees you people as the animals.

You have been crying to the mods to save you from my pangs, but even the mods understood that you should be thought some lessons.

Anuofia

[s]
eduj:

I have a city where am from, where are you from ?

your like a puppy born to a bitch that every local dog climbed on during her heat period. You don't know if your sire is a German shepherd , rottweiler ,bull dog, Chihuahua, or even an ekuke with enlarged scrotum.

Am so sorry for you, it's obvious that your mentally handicapped ,so it like am kicking an imbecil.e.

I once reported one of your numerous monikers- to the blind mods and they did nothing.Am hoping they will continue doing nothing because am about to move this your bashing to the Anambra state thread.

Even gorillas are thought to be more intelligent than the parrot which repeats words it hears- like your doing.

make this interesting , huff and puff that mice brain of yours and see if you can come up with an original insult imp.

I know thinking is hard for a wimpy imp like you,but just try
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Dirty aba ngwa dwarf. Is your dirty shithole Aba a city? You are stateless because Abia state is worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Cursed frustrated miscreant, ordinarily I wouldn't bother myself about your shithole Abia state, but your constant attachment on every Anambra related threads is the reason I am responding to an aba dwarf like you.

You are never courageous enough to open threads to talk about your cursed backward useless shithole Abia state, but each time you see a thread about Anambra, you would always want hide behind it to talk about your backward abia state

I know how hard it is for you, just for being an abia indigene, because everyone out there sees you people as the animals.

You have been crying to the mods to save you from my pangs, but even the mods understood that you should be thought some lessons.

Anuofia

[s][/s]

hahahahaha

is this what you can come up with ?

I said you should come up with something different and you went and joined all you punny verbal blows into one post ?

pathetic !! I have met 3 year old kids brighter than you imp.

cursed , frustrated , shithole (you must be gay) are the only big words you know.

That's what happens when your a primary 6 dropout. You can't even read in the truest definition of that word.

spoilt brat ,a pathetic excuse for an adult . What do you do ? sit with your leprous fingers crooked at angle 35 degrees and wait to get Hammered by your betters ?

your brain is hardly big enough to be housed in that humongous rock you call a head.Its a testament to end of days that a mice in human body can joyfully parade himself around civilized socity- oh I forgot , you stay and live with your feaces under the head bridge

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
collagiatepaper, no wonder you call yourself "collage tissue paper " because you dropped out or rather got kicked out from school due to extraordinary idiocy. I have never met someone so dumb that a drab rock can take notes from you .

if you are truly from Anambra ,tell us your lga, community ,village,kindred,king and the roads to your village ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Suitable resource

Anuofia

[s]
eduj:

hahahahaha

is this what you can come up with ?

I said you should come up with something different and you went and joined all you punny verbal blows into one post ?

pathetic !! I have met 3 year old kids brighter than you imp.

cursed , frustrated , shithole (you must be gay) are the only big words you know.

That's what happens when your a primary 6 dropout. You can't even read in the truest definition of that word.

spoilt brat ,a pathetic excuse for an adult . What do you do ? sit with your leprous fingers crooked at angle 35 degrees and wait to get Hammered by your betters ?

your brain is hardly big enough to be housed in that humongous rock you call a head.Its a testament to end of days that a mice in human body can joyfully parade himself around civilized socity- oh I forgot , you stay and live with your feaces under the head bridge
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Ewu do you still need to know my town before you know am from Anambra. cheesy

Dwarfish ngwa man that eats human flesh, now tell us what your useless cursed incompetent governor has achieved with your allocation.

He didn't pay salaries, no pensions, so what did he do with the allocation?

Abia State is cursed

[s]
eduj:
collagiateper, no wonder you call yourself "collage tissue paper " because you dropped out or rather got kicked out from school due to extraordinary idiocy. I have never met someone so dumb that a drab rock can take notes from you if you are truly from Anambra ,tell us your lga, community ,village,kindred,king and the roads to your village ?
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Eduj, this is umuahia warehouse that you had the guts to compare with the worldclass Awka ICC.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Ewu do you still need to know my town before you know am from Anambra. cheesy

Dwarfish ngwa man that eats human flesh, now tell us what your useless cursed incompetent governor has achieved with your allocation.

He didn't pay salaries, no pensions, so what did he do with the allocation?

Abia State is cursed

[s][/s]

can feel your frustrations imp. Since I didn't fall for your usual tactics of instigating SE inter state mudslinging , your lost .

no parveted sexual release for you- unless you decide to meet your brethren at the cross river nature reserve . Even the female gorillas there have come to have standards .

where are you from imp ? is that too much to answer ?

which community or village are you from ?

or did your mum dump your sorry ass after just one look on your beastly face ? that might explain your total lack of knowledge concerning your history.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suitable resource

Anuofia

[s]
eduj:

can feel your frustrations imp. Since I didn't fall for your usual tactics of instigating SE inter state mudslinging , your lost .
no parveted sexual release for you- unless you decide to meet your brethren at the cross river nature reserve . Even the female gorillas there have come to have standards .
where are you from imp ? is that too much to answer which community or village are you from ?
or did your mum dump your sorry ass after just one look on your beastly face ? that might explain your total lack of knowledge concerning your history.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Suitable resource

Anuofia

[s][/s]

post my comments asking the mods to ban you ?

why not tell us your place of origin ?

unless you're a bastard ,ontop of all the tragedies that's your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.