Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (100724 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Useless dirty aba pig. This debate will be done here to put you animal to shame.

Ediot like you came to Anambra related thread to compare this warehouse at umuahia to the worldclass Awka ICC. Stupid fool

[s]
eduj:

can you show the house the post in which I said ICC is lesser than that of Umuahia ?

point out a single post of mine comparing obiano to ikpeazu -you can go as far back as 2015 if you like imp

it's good to know you know shame. You're moving our battle ground from the original thread to Abia state thread. Why not move the argument to the Anambra state thread ? so that your brothers will come to your aid ?

you see, you've never tangled with me before , and I have always never had time to expose your torn dirty undies online.

And that's why a lizard like you believes that he has become an alligator ? Because you can hardly make a mouthful ,that's why I had ignored you in the past ,but unfortunately for you there isn't any frontpage pro or anti Igbo thread -so you just will do - mouthful or no.

As an added advantage ,your fellow lizards will learn to avoid the alligators when they come out to play

[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Rugaria: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
eduj:

sometimes I think we have to start our reply to that guy with the caption
THIS IS AN INSULT

He or rather it is so dense that the insults skip over him
One irritating mutant like that...
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ediot certainly that was what you wanted when you came to Anambra related thread to measure your short dick. Animal from dirty useless worthless backward abia state

[s]
eduj:

Anambra is the best .

so now can you stop hiding behind Anambra and let's finish off this business ?

your getting desperate to engage me in an Anambra vs Abia contest- it isn't happening imp
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj, I will make this thread lively for you since no one is interested in your useless abia state
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Useless dirty aba pig. This debate will be done here to put you animal to shame.

Ediot like you came to Anambra related thread to compare this warehouse at umuahia to the worldclass Awka ICC. Stupid fool

[s][/s]

collagiatepaper more like toiletpaper, where you come from I know peeps don't wipe there ass after using the facilities.I can just imagine your awe seeing a water closet for the first time at onitsha.
seeing as you come from a place open defecation is so rampant that the WHO had to comment ,I understand.

But I digress

, show my original post ? No

your lga ? No

your community ? No

how to navigate to your community ? No

who is your traditional ruler ? No

okay meet me at Akwa ? No

But you expect us to believe your an Igbo man from Anambra ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirty aba pig.

Stop digressing. Face the discussion.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be worried.

Now compare the umuahia warehouse and Awka ICC.

Anuofia, send me your number, let's meet. Or am I supposed to meet you without contacts. Coward

[s]
eduj:

collagiatepaper more like toiletpaper, where you come from I know peeps don't wipe there ass after using the facilities.I can just imagine your awe seeing a water closet for the first time at onitsha.
seeing as you come from a place open defecation is so rampant that the WHO had to comment ,I understand.

But I digress

, show my original post ? No

your lga ? No

your community ? No

how to navigate to your community ? No

who is your traditional ruler ? No

okay meet me at Akwa ? No

But you expect us to believe your an Igbo man from Anambra ?

[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Eduj, I will make this thread lively for you since no one is interested in your useless abia state

nope, you're running from your shame.

first time with another moniker of yours, I gave you a little bit and you have never engaged me on that thread again. now you've ran from the ICC thread to the Abia state thread where you think your beating won't make front page abi ?

SE threads have 4-8 pages non-stop of bantering when imps like you impersonate another state in the SE to cause inter state divide

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj, I know there's no escalator in abia state. Come to Anambra international airport that was built by Obiano so you can use an escalator.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Useless fellow. You came to Anambra thread to boast about your umuahia warehouse. That was how this argument started.

This is what you do all the time, whenever you see any Anambra thread.

Anambra is by far better than your shithole Abia state, stop trying to compare.

[s]
eduj:

nope, you're running from your shame.

first time with another moniker of yours, I gave you a little bit and you have never engaged me on that thread again. now you've ran from the ICC thread to the Abia state thread where you think your beating won't make front page abi ?

SE threads have 4-8 pages non-stop of bantering when imps like you impersonate another state in the SE to cause inter state divide
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anambra international airport road. Okezie has wasted another 8yrs just like OUK and TA orji. Abia is useless

Eduj you dey see am

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
hahahahahah ICC Anambra is the best in the East it was never in dispute.

and your the one digressing -am happy to teach you more words . If you had gone for adult night school ,like I advised you to last year, you won't have received such beating in form of writing from me.

What no insults ? I thought you where the best and oh This is truly an insult
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aba pig. I can accept other SE state's or even SW and SS comparing themselves to Anambra, but never your useless cursed abia state.

See the nonsense you wanna compare to Awka ICC. Crazy person.

[s]
eduj:
hahahahahah ICC Anambra is the best in the East it was never in dispute.and your the one digressing -am happy to teach you more words . If you had gone for adult night school ,like I advised you to last year, you won't have received such beating in form of writing from meWhat no insults ? I thought you where the best and oh This is truly an insult

[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Anambra international airport road. Okezie has wasted another 8yrs just like OUK and TA orji. Abia is useless

Eduj you dey see am

I drove on that road this December, quite beautiful. You think that just because am Abian that I don't have familial links to Anambra ?

most of you Igbo pretenders are chuckleheaded.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Foolish aba pig. Tell your useless Gov to pay salaries. Abia state is cursed

[s]
eduj:

I drove on that road this December, quite beautiful. You think that just because am Abian that I don't have familial links to Anambra ?
most of you Igbo pretenders are chuckleheaded.
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Aba pig. I can accept other SE state's or even SW and SS comparing themselves to Anambra, but never your useless cursed abia state.

See the nonsense you wanna compare to Awka ICC. Crazy person.

[s][/s]

why won't you want comparison with SW ? especially as your from that region of ritualistic, open defecators.

your yet to share screenshot's of me making the comparisons
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
I can accept SW and SS comparing to Anambra than your dirty dilapidated backward abiia state. Abia is the most backward state in Nigeria. We can never compete with the worst state in Nigeria.

eduj:

why won't you want comparison with SW ? especially as your from that region of ritualistic, open defecators.our yet to share screenshot's of me making the comparisons
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
meanwhile this is you making fun of ebonyi

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
two whole pages of your very first comments on this forum have been deleted ,why ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:
meanwhile this is you making fun of ebonyi
[/s]

Face the topic. This is about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
eduj:
two whole pages of your very first comments on this forum have been deleted ,why ?
[/s]

Tell us why abia is owing civil servants almost 2yrs

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj, see your useless state talking about airport when they can't complete one flyover in 7yrs.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Face the topic. This is about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state

The topic is and has always been about the dumb practice of you SW dwarf gorilla's to infiltrate SE threads using different monikers to cause disunity .

you see, if I for one moment believe that you're from Anambra, I don't even need to get personal pics to fight back, already your colleagues are doing that job.

on that thread (ICC thread) , your SW never see good brethren said some very unsavory things ,did you attack them ? No.

you choose to attack the guy who told an uninformed fellow that there are other international conference centres in the East- why ?

As from henceforth, you better avoid my mention -especially in the Anambra state thread am onto your game and will destroy your monikers one after another pocket fool.

Not all Animals are equal WADG this is an insult
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aba pig stop deceiving yourself.

I can tolerate any other state in Nigeria competing with Anambra but never Abia state which is the most backward state in Nigeria.

Shut up fool. The guy was correct for saying that Awka ICC is the best in southeast. The one in umuahia is a warehouse, not an ICC.

Anuofia

[s]
eduj:

The topic is and has always been about the dumb practice of you SW dwarf gorilla's to infiltrate SE threads using different monikers to cause disunity .
you see, if I for one moment believe that you're from Anambra, I don't even need to get personal pics to fight back, already your colleagues are doing that job.

on that thread (ICC thread) , your SW never see good brethren said some very unsavory things ,did you attack them ? No.

you choose to attack the guy who told an uninformed fellow that there are other international conference centres in the East- why ?s from henceforth, you better avoid my mention -especially in the Anambra state thread am onto your game and will destroy your monikers one after another pocket fool.

Not all Animals are equal WADG this is an insult
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj see Abia international airport. cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Aba pig stop deceiving yourself.

I can tolerate any other state in Nigeria competing with Anambra but never Abia state which is the most backward state in Nigeria.

Shut up fool. The guy was correct for saying that Awka ICC is the best in southeast. The one in umuahia is a warehouse, not an ICC.

Anuofia

[s][/s]

Ima na Nikita Dara ibi, anaghi eji nyonyo egwu egwuregwu ?

I said not the guy , but of course west African dwarf gorillas also have terrible eyesight
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nkita ala. Tell your gorilla Gov Okezie to fix your useless abia state. Stop hiding all the time behind Anambra related threads to promote your backward state. Be brave enough to open threads about abia state

[s]
eduj:

ma na Nikita Dara ibi, anaghi eji nyonyo egwu egwuregwu ? said not the guy , but of course west African dwarf gorillas also have terrible eyesight
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj, tell us more about this . cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Nkita ala. Tell your gorilla Gov Okezie to fix your useless abia state. Stop hiding all the time behind Anambra related threads to promote your backward state. Be brave enough to open threads about abia state

[s][/s]

why not tell him ? seeing as you both are gorillas? oh I forgot, even among them,your a lower specie.

Heard some of you are hardly taller than a goat ? bring out your tail from your butt crack from time to time to air it.It will keep the smell down and, it can't be comfortable sitting on it always
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ewu see how your useless governor has rendered abia useless, but you had guts to compare your useless state to a progressive Anambra

[s]
eduj:

why not tell him ? seeing as you both are gorillas? or I forgot, even among them,your a lower specie.
Heard some of you are hardly taller than a goat ? bring out your tail from your butt crack from time to time to air it.It will keep the smell down and, it can't be comfortable sitting on it always
[/s]

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eduj see what your useless gov is building, something a local government chairman can handle. Abia is cursed

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper, your a one trick pony ,sorry I meant dwarf gorilla.

So if I don't fall for your modus operandi (getting SE states mudsling each other) , you just keep trying ?

That's it ?

come on, we igbo's are wiser than that
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper and don't think I didn't notice that you couldn't understand the idiom I wrote in igbo- Mr am from Anambra- abi na calabar forest reserve

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.