Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... (1939 Views)

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
I was jejely minding my business on a thread airing a harmless comment not directed at anybody and one dude popped out from no where and say to me "for this comment you've made, you will never know what it feels like to be a father".

It was a hurtful comment and got me thinking for few minutes why someone would make such foolish comment over a post not directed at him.

But look at me today, God has proven that hater and bitter soul wrong . I'm a proud father of 2 bouncing baby boy and girl .

I give God the glory .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by sam4noow(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
oya kee urself undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
sam4noow:
oya kee urself undecided

Na you be that guy?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Congrats.

Now that you have 2, please don't go more than 4. 2 or 4 max is enough. Just take good care of them. I hate seeing children suffer. I have a feeling you're capable.

All the best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Amotolongbo(f): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:
I was jejely minding my business on a thread airing a harmless comment not directed at anybody and one dude popped out from no where and say to me "for this comment you've made, you will never know what it feels like to be a father".

It was a hurtful comment and got me thinking for few minutes why someone would make such foolish comment over a post not directed at him.

But look at me today, God has proven that hater and bitter soul wrong . I'm a proud father of 2 bouncing baby boy and girl .

I give God the glory .
ogbeni!

Na you dey open thread
Na the same you dey use another NL handle to curse yourself
Na only you dey use another NL handle to crush on yourself

We sabi as e Dey go with you now

7 Likes

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by ModestGal(f): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
ogbeni!

Na you dey open thread

You are a comedian wallahi

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Enoch07: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1..... my guy!! no increase our population further oh I beg you
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
ogbeni!

Na you dey open thread

Someone actually said those words to me but I jump am pass .

The other say Efulefu1 wished me death but I'm still alive because my life is in God's hands .

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Enoch07:
Airforce1..... my guy!! no increase our population further oh I beg you

3 children and I'm will hang my boot .

2 already on me
1 more to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by XXXXTENTACION: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
No be to born pikin be mata na to take responsibility be the mata.

anyway congrats.

1 Like

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Vyzz: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1......

Now u are father Abraham
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Under16: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No be to born pikin be mata na to take responsibility be the mata.

anyway congrats.

This ur name na wa o.
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by offset67(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:

I give God the glory .
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:

3 children and I'm will hang my boot .
2 already on me 1 more to go.
na your wife con born quadruplets nko??
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by paulolee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
na wah o...wu take hate comment from an unknown person serious
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Congratulations to you and your baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Koyyess koyyes is d most insultive person on nairaland, she go dey insult u with photos and links to back it up ,
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:

I give God the glory .
...give ur glory to Goddess of the earth and nature who made it possible 4 u not to succumb to his curse with stupidity n fear,

...D person u just gave glory isn't wat u think he is!
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yeah cool Airforce1 I salute you but please bro make he no pass two even my balls know say na two children I go born
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Yeah cool Airforce1 I salute you but please bro make he no pass two even my balls know say na two children I go born
Lol
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by XXXXTENTACION: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Under16:

This ur name na wa o.
you like am ba
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:

I give God the glory .
jwwzmfuikfkmc? answer me Airforce1
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Africans are now celebrating children outside wedlock.. What a huge shame! undecided

Tomorrow now, they will turn them to almajiris
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by delectablegyal(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
blame the girls that open their pvssy for him to phuck.
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by 1Sharon(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Airforce1:

Lol

Tag and shame him
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Airforce1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
1Sharon:

Tag and shame him
He's a nobody so no need
Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Reex12(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Airforce1:
He's a nobody so no need
so need of opening this thread then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by fattprince(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
azmanaty02:
Africans are now celebrating children outside wedlock.. What a huge shame! undecided

Tomorrow now, they will turn them to almajiris
The shame here is you disrespecting another person's decision.
Next time before you go against what some other person has done, weigh it.
How? I will tell you.
If what the person did is illegal and immoral call him out and shame him.
If it's illegal do the same
But if it's only immoral, you shut the fvck up and mind your business. Because what we call immoral is not fixed, it's measured according to different perspective. Nobody holy pass.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Between the OP and these commenters don't know which one(s) is weirder

Who be that one there wey dey invite person join cult?
It's like na the romance section na the real craze people dey

1 Like

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...give ur glory to Goddess of the earth and nature who made it possible 4 u not to succumb to his curse with stupidity n fear,

...D person u just gave glory isn't wat u think he is!
Who be this

Re: The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
That was how one fake spiritualist who use two username called Lekki444 and HEAVEN4444 was wishing me affliction because I dispute with him, I never knew people can be so petty and evil. But am happy I send back the affliction to him. May the Anger of GOD visit him for the affliction he wished me. He will never see good in his life. The God that guide my soul will put him to shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My boyfriend has concentrated Mouth odour / I Can't Stop Laughing.... / I Test My Art Ability ,see Wetin I Drew (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.