Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom (26702 Views)

APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Lamasta(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC party of confussionists

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by gbengress1: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
He is definitely in Abe's camp
neoclassical:
Does he belong to Amaechi's camp or Magus Abbeh'' camp before I comment further?
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by saintruky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who's APC?
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by samwillyco1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pascal181:
APC and leadership tussle is like Oshiomole and buhari
APC is a party of confusion may God keep on confusing them as they are confusing Nigerians
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by samwillyco1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC is a party of confusion may God keep on confusing them as they are confusing Nigerians.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by ORIENTATION101: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pollze:
This is Oshiomole's faction

The crisis in the APC is going deeper and deeper. It's like both sides see this as fight to finish.

The Oshiomole faction controls most of the NWC members and the Giadom faction have a valid court order. Even Salihu that asked for his name to be removed from the suit is not with Oshiomole. If you read the whole article about him you will see that he is calling for a NEC meeting to settle the issues.

There will be twist and turns in the coming days and I see the Northern caucus moving from the APC as we approach 2023 if this continues.

I am Pollze. Check my signature to know how to win weekly incentives by interacting with opinion polls
the owner of Valid court order Giadom has been parading has applied for it to be strike out. By Monday Giadom will rest

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by enisonfome(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dramas
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Somodooo: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
I'm wondering where those Ipob terrorist group feels. They should burry their head in shame. CONFUSED LOTS
They've still push Gaidom into POLITICAL RELEGATION just like Saraki and co.
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Coronavirus1: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
The game is on continue fighting till PDP occupy the 36 states and federal capital then una eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by ORIENTATION101: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
raumdeuter:
Giadom will go to court to contest this decision again
Giadom dont have any case. He resigned and his seat has been declared vacant, his state chapter have nominate his replacement

4 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by truentalk: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's unfortunate in Nigeria where an individual will go to court and obtain order against majority and court will issue it. That means democracy has been killed by judges.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Topsic70: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
myboy2111:

“Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.”
I can relate!
cool
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the owner of Valid court order Giadom has been parading has applied for it to be strike out. By Monday Giadom will rest
Stop talking about our Shairman like that.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Topsic70: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Lolz I can see the Tinubu - Oshomole faction are working overtime to outdo the other camp rather than seeking diplomatic solution to their wahala....

Obviously both camps are pulling thier strings...and what happens when both PULLS rather than reach out for a solution!

The center will not hold and THINGS WILL FALL APART.

It's Fight to finish....
From ur 4 -by-4 'shade' abi?
U sit down at d corner of ur 'shade' be seeing things.
#Hallucination!

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SweetJoystick(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bebaytelecoms:
For your data, airtime, cable TV subscriptions. Contact us now 08035203684. Bebaytelecoms
How do you sell?
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by ORIENTATION101: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Stop talking about our Shairman like that.
pachukudi why be say na when election is around the corner you dey always appear cheesy

By the way how is onnoghen, saraki , athiefchukwu, and the rest of the Atikulators doingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by donveekings: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glink2018:
Good one. The guy is too over ambitious...
He should go and join PDP
You people don't seem to understand the game. Giadom is just a tool in the hand of Amaechi. That is the only thing he has connecting him the NWC. So the fight is not against Giadom but against Amaechi. Now, he seems to have lost out from both home front (Rivers) and national. Magnus is by this new development, the leader of APC in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by sweetsell: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Foolish people like you making senseless comment daily on NL happens to be what nauseate me the most about NL.

RuddyFusion:
Lolz I can see the Tinubu - Oshomole faction are working overtime to outdo the other camp rather than seeking diplomatic solution to their wahala....

Obviously both camps are pulling thier strings...and what happens when both PULLS rather than reach out for a solution!

The center will not hold and THINGS WILL FALL APART.

It's Fight to finish....
Was it your father that told you all that or your sick brain conjured this ?

Pollze:
This is Oshiomole's faction

The crisis in the APC is going deeper and deeper. It's like both sides see this as fight to finish.

The Oshiomole faction controls most of the NWC members and the Giadom faction have a valid court order. Even Salihu that asked for his name to be removed from the suit is not with Oshiomole. If you read the whole article about him you will see that he is calling for a NEC meeting to settle the issues.

There will be twist and turns in the coming days and I see the Northern caucus moving from the APC as we approach 2023 if this continues.

I am Pollze. Check my signature to know how to win weekly incentives by interacting with opinion polls
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Somodooo: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
I'm wondering how those Ipob terrorist group feels. They should burry their head in shame. CONFUSED LOTS
They've still push Gaidom into POLITICAL RELEGATION just like they did to Saraki and co.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Ferrous(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
I see Amaechi losing the leadership of APC to Magnus Abe. Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by prohet: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tinubu can't win this fight, is not all about just fighting the other camp. Looking at the matter critically Tinubu and his camp has no base in this fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish people like you making senseless comment daily on NL happens to be what nauseate me the most about NL.

Was it your father that told you all that or your sick brain conjured this ?

And you expect a response from ne!?..I'm no animal or wild beast

Thank you
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SweetJoystick(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bebaytelecoms:

Airtime
Data
Cable subscription
Please indicate which one
Data mtn
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Theoarhics: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
The battle is gradually shifting from Obaseki to Ameachi vs Tinubu camps and spreading all over . And I noticed the president is not concerned because these ppl fighting are from the south. If it was northerners having this issues or causing problem he woyld waded in. He doesnt care about the south.

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ferrous:
I see Amaechi losing the leadership of APC to Magnus Abe. Time shall tell
Lol these fight is very much bigger than Magnus Abe.You know nothing John snow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.