Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom (26699 Views)

APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by TheBlessedHero: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Lolz I can see the Tinubu - Oshomole faction are working overtime to outdo the other camp rather than seeking diplomatic solution to their wahala....

Obviously both camps are pulling thier strings...and what happens when both PULLS rather than reach out for a solution!

The center will not hold and THINGS WILL FALL APART.

It's Fight to finish....

If at all they want to settle, they still need leadership. It's the leaders that will dictate the terms of the settlement or resolution, and at this point, they can only know the leaders after the "fight."
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Bryanobi: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bros na Magnus
neoclassical:
Does he belong to Amaechi's camp or Magus Abbeh'' camp before I comment further?
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

If at all they want to settle, they still need leadership. It's the leaders that will dictate the terms of the settlement or resolution, and at this point, they can only know the leaders after the "fight."

This is when we should see the party national leader at work But no....The so called National leader is part of the fight
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by leokid866: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Lolz I can see the Tinubu - Oshomole faction are working overtime to outdo the other camp rather than seeking diplomatic solution to their wahala....

Obviously both camps are pulling thier strings...and what happens when both PULLS rather than reach out for a solution!

It's Fight to finish....
They did try to settle, the state house members that obaseki refused to inaugurate begged, Osho baba reached out, statemen begged, Dangote self enter the matter, even Tinubu enter the matter but obaseki say Edo is not Lagos.....so what do you now what them to do.....this is not a fight to finish....this is a complete crucifixion. You can quote me on that.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by lagdmark(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mentcee:
Buhari is bad.

That's all.
Buhari is sick, he doesn't have time for dirty roforofo fight. He used dem all got his 8 years and now busy preparing for his retirement.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Incoming acting national chairman of APC
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
leokid866:

They did try to settle, the state house members that obaseki refused to inaugurate begged, Osho baba reached out, statemen begged, Dangote self enter the matter, even Tinubu enter the matter but obaseki say Edo is not Lagos.....so what do you now what them to do.....this is not a fight to finish....this is a complete crucifixion. You can quote me on that.

Let's just watch the whole game play itself out
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
prohet:
Tinubu can't win this fight, is not all about just fighting the other camp. Looking at the matter critically Tinubu and his camp has no base in this fight.

They have won already

4 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by leokid866: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Let's just watch the whole game play itself out
Hope you know Osho suspension has been lifted

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Sonoyom(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Confused folks
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Charly68: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The Caucus of Ameachi has lost out in the power game,his accolades are saboteurs and no wonder the party couldn't feature in the last Gubernatorial polls . .He better get serious so that Rivers state politicians do not upstage him completely .

3 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Instead of them to call for nec meeting them dey suspend for palour...or going to other courts..who be apc legal adviser that guy suppose return him sch fees. . 1 no 2 courts of same jurisdiction can give 2 different judgement...in the event of this. The first order supercede the second....if I were to advise apc...this is the proper thing to do..1 Adam's should go to his ward get a letter of reinstatement...take that letter to ojezua who the court recongnisnisess as the state chairman..not the EPm chairman appointed by the NwC..then take that letter to Abuja high court where he would be reinstate Ted immediately...note; the letter must be signed by the chairman ..in d event that the state chairman recognised by the court is indisposed he can give an order for someone to sign on his behalf vice. .this is d only way out and best way out..but the way they are handling this matter like people who actually have only pry 6..I dont see this matter ending . Now what can be done about gadiom...oshiomole apc will have to take his resignation letter to Abuja high court terminating his position as the national chairman for 14 days effect from anytime oshiomole is suspended...y is this simple thing so difficult instead of running to rivers high court...both Abuja and rivers court are of the same jurisdiction....if both court present their case before the supreme court..the supreme court wont even look at it.cuz the first order must stand first...before u can take it from there.i wish oshiomole could read this little piece of advise it will help him
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
Instead of them to call for nec meeting them dey suspend for palour...or going to other courts..who be apc legal adviser that guy suppose return him sch fees. . 1 no 2 courts of same jurisdiction can give 2 different judgement...in the event of this. The first order supercede the second....if I were to advise apc...this is the proper thing to do..1 Adam's should go to his ward get a letter of reinstatement...take that letter to ojezua who the court recongnisnisess as the state chairman..not the EPm chairman appointed by the NwC..then take that letter to Abuja high court where he would be reinstate Ted immediately...note; the letter must be signed by the chairman ..in d event that the state chairman recognised by the court is indisposed he can give an order for someone to sign on his behalf vice. .this is d only way out and best way out..but the way they are handling this matter like people who actually have only pry 6..I dont see this matter ending . Now what can be done about gadiom...oshiomole apc will have to take his resignation letter to Abuja high court terminating his position as the national chairman for 14 days effect from anytime oshiomole is suspended...y is this simple thing so difficult instead of running to rivers high court...both Abuja and rivers court are of the same jurisdiction....if both court present their case before the supreme court..the supreme court wont even look at it.cuz the first order must stand first...before u can take it from there.i wish oshiomole could read this little piece of advise it will help him
pls Adam's follow this and u will get back edo state u wont regret it..as it stands now the national chairman and national secretary must sign ize iyamu from..otherwise to inec iyamu didn't represent the full apc only a fraction..the prob now is who will sign..7 days to go...oshiomole pls do something. We cant afford to go back to pep in edo
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Fragility6: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zico5:
Only God can intercede in Nigeria case. The head is already spoilt then nothing on ground for the body. APC has proved to be a failure in all ramifications. Buhari is just sitting on ground unconcerned. I won't be surprised if APC is destroyed before 2023.
u no see person call na buhari. Person neva fit solve e family wahala na party own e go cum fit solve? Nigeria dey autopilot like diz.No leader
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Theoarhics: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Theoarhics:
The battle is gradually shifting from Obaseki to Ameachi vs Tinubu camps and spreading all over . And I noticed the president is not concerned because these ppl fighting are from the south. If it was northerners having this issues or causing problem he would have waded in. He doesnt care about the south.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Ferrous(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Lol these fight is very much bigger than Magnus Abe.You know nothing John snow

Worgu Boms is of the camp of Magnus Abe

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
leokid866:

That has bn refuted ...both camps will make claims and counter claims so I'm not paying attention to any...for now both wants to outdo each other rather find peace
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SirBunky85(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's Fight to finish....
what diplomatic solutions are u talking abt here?gaidom threw caution to the winds wen he declared himself as the apc chairman even without the support of majority of the NWC members.one would've thought dat,d said gaidom must have done all underground work to have taken such silly route.Amaechi might be d biggest loser in all dese after all said &done

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SirBunky85(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zico5:
Only God can intercede in Nigeria case. The head is already spoilt then nothing on ground for the body. APC has proved to be a failure in all ramifications. Buhari is just sitting on ground unconcerned. I won't be surprised if APC is destroyed before 2023.
if apc is destroyed cuz of dis gaidom issue,the biggest loser would be Amaechi cuz,tinubu will go bk to his ACN together with his men who spread across senators,ministers,governors,how members,house of reps members,ambasssasors,etc and still control his home base.but,same thing can't be said abt Amaechi cuz,evn at present,he's slowly losing his grip of the apc in his home state and if he decides to join the pdp,he won't be a leader there if wike will even allow him to register

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Stop talking about our Shairman like that.
longest time,how far for onnoghen?has he disgraced tanko out ?has the njc slammed tanko with a heavy punishment?

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Agbeni33: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
leokid866:

You are right
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SirBunky85(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
prohet:
Tinubu can't win this fight, is not all about just fighting the other camp. Looking at the matter critically Tinubu and his camp has no base in this fight.
u are funny.even if apc dissolves today,tinubu still has a very strong base in the ACN.his numerous loyalists are well positioned all over the country.what base does Amaechi,fayemi,akeredolu,elrufai,lalong,etc have?even the cpc won't be as strong as it was cuz pmb won't have any interest again.

4 Likes

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Mccullum: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Long overdue, APC would have done this since 2018 after his resignation why not replacing him since then and waited till when he became destructive instrument against their party while Ameachi too keep mutes in disguise of supporting his mission, politics is a game and the best and smartest political gladiator knows the right time to use card

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by OPPPS: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Lol these fight is very much bigger than Magnus Abe.You know nothing John snow
You still have not learned from your previous failed political permutation.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Sunnyja: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Giadom dont have any case. He resigned and his seat has been declared vacant, his state chapter have nominate his replacement
Have you seen a copy of the resignation letter?!
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Sunnyja: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2020
leokid866:

Lifted by who?! Oshiomole's faction issued a letter without the ward chairman signature lifting the Suspension, is that not forgery even when the chairman kept saying that the Suspension is still in tact!
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Sunnyja:
Lifted by who?! Oshiomole's faction issued a letter without the ward chairman signature lifting the Suspension, is that not forgery even when the chairman kept saying that the Suspension is still in tact!

Majority of the exco members signed the letter

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:

They have done that already
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by leokid866: 1:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Sunnyja:
Monday is almost here, shey Osho will come and vote at his ward, let the chairman tell it to his face that he cant vote because of suspension.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by FIDELISFIDECENT: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2020
OK.

Good day my fellow Nairalanders. I do hope u are all doing great?

Please, ��� have Fidecent Telecom in mind for ur Airtime, Data bundles, GOTV subscription, DSTV subscription, STAR TIME subscription, Electricity bills, Bank deposit and transfer.

Thanks for ur patronage.

Please, contact me on: 07066656701; 07033227810

May God prosper the works of ur hands. Much love! ��������
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by blakkydikky(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's Fight to finish....
Smiles....you people can't be happy in a day without you mentioning the name,Tinubu. Well,it's ok as long as he's the source of your happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.