Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom (26701 Views)

APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
blakkydikky:
Smiles....you people can't be happy in a day without you mentioning the name,Tinubu. Well,it's ok as long as he's the source of your happiness.

The Lord is the source of my happiness...All the names I mentioned are part and parcel of the current APC wahala so deal with it
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2020
SirBunky85:
what diplomatic solutions are u talking abt here?gaidom threw caution to the winds wen he declared himself as the apc chairman even without the support of majority of the NWC members.one would've thought dat,d said gaidom must have done all underground work to have taken such silly route.Amaechi might be d biggest loser in all dese after all said &done

We will see how it will all play out
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by blakkydikky(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:

The Lord is the source of my happiness...All the names I mentioned are part and parcel of the current APC wahala so deal with it
Smiles....you are the one that gets to deal with it because I know Tinubu is your nightmare. I know you even call Tinubu's name in a day more than you call "Lord".

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by RuddyFusion(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
blakkydikky:
Smiles....you are the one that gets to deal with it because I know Tinubu is your nightmare. I know you even call Tinubu's name in a day more than you call "Lord".

For HE has not given me the SPIRIT OF FEAR
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by 7lives: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
LivingSage:
I'm wondering how those Ipob terrorist group feels. They should burry their head in shame. CONFUSED LOTS
They've still push Gaidom into POLITICAL RELEGATION just like they did to Saraki and co.

Gaidom is already relegated.
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by clickwtB(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
The mole is gone !!! grin cheesy
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Mentcee(m): 1:17am On Jun 22, 2020
lagdmark:

Buhari is sick, he doesn't have time for dirty roforofo fight. He used dem all got his 8 years and now busy preparing for his retirement.

Not retirement..

His grave...
Re: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Let me continue to sip my bottle
Na only five things i come do for this life. To smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough Pussy, make some dope money and seek little knowledge

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.