Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (79010 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
Some ndi ajo obi are waiting for this airport to fail but Governor umahi is giving it to them hot hot , project no be Media hypecheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
cheesy

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:26pm On May 02, 2022
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:29pm On May 02, 2022
wink

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:31pm On May 02, 2022
Ebonyi international stadium is fast progressing ,ndi ajo obi will die soon grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by naturalman: 3:39pm On May 02, 2022
Why is this man always adding this too many colours.....making it look like amusement park

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by 3pointsagree: 11:03pm On May 06, 2022
Pass11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeAy7A_oya8
Op
Op update this page with info and pictures of the visit of the President M. Buhari to Ebonyi now!
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:31am On May 07, 2022
Mazi Ezeoke visits King David university of medical sciences. Umahi finished work here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwtaW_3x5Q
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
A scenic, calm and clear lake somewhere in Ebonyi!

Courtesy Ou Travel And Tour: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAeGvYL70KkpiE0yjVarNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQBf_AZJRpw
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
Governor Umahi has really done well with all his these life-changing projects! However, keen observers can't fail to notice he doesn't seem to care much for greenery. Not just any greenery, but well maintained greenery that adds to the projects scenic beauty and wow factor. He seems to care more for adding a touch of multi-colour riot to his projects than he does for strategically planting of trees, shrubs and well-manicured carpet grass. It's so annoying.

Take a look at the grounds of the university for instance....almost wall to wall concrete for as far as the eye can see! Also, the approach to the university could have been done much better: plant trees on both sides of the road; and carpet-grass both sides as well...from the edge of the road to about 10 metres inside. This would give the drive approaching the university the much needed scenic impact. I'm sure most of us are familiar with medical or training facilities in say the US or UK. The landscaping and surroundings of these facilities are of as much importance as the buildings themselves. And sadly, i've noticed with the new airport terminal that Umahi isn't relenting in pursuing his penchant for multi-colour riot on public buildings and structures.

Attached is a clip of a relaxing and secluded tourist spot in Rwanda. This is a landlocked country with no oil and gas, which came out of a brutal civil war barely 27 years ago, yet it's managing to strike all the right notes in its socio-economic development. It's not all about spending multi-millions on the main structures, as they don't even look like they were that costly to have been built. But what takes your breath away is the scenic, clean, calm, green and well maintained environment. We should try and learn from this going forward.

Clip courtesy Steven Ndukwu: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4lH-odQ5ll-85fkpWxDYmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpmf5lK6d8k

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Update on ebonyi international airport cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy still on it

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are actually a cursed frustrated bastard. You have switched one of your numerous monikers to spew another nonsense.

Right from 2010, you have continued to be a nuisance that you may actually need deliverance to be sane again.

I have no apology for what I said, ebonyi people are inferior 3rd class in Igbos, you people are in most cases not igbos. I know how offended and hurt you are but truth must remain the truth.

Ikwerre people are more honourable, educated and useful than ebonyi people. Ikwerre people also speak Igbo language but ebonyi people don't speak Igbo language.

Tellwhat:

You're actually a sad basstad. From 2012 to 2022. The consistency is sickeningt shows you're not a small boy and yet have been on this same driveWell this just shows the nature of the typical black man. I guess it's human nature especially in this continentAlot of people will pretend as if you're just a troll or claim you aren't an Igbo man but the truth is that you're an Igbo man and there are so many others like you with this divisive mindset 'm not from this places you've been beefing but I will understand anybody from there that decides to disassociate themselves from Igbos. No wonder the ikwerre and ika people have disassociated themselves from IgbosIt's well keep doing what you're doing since it clearly makes you feel fulfiled
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ebubu3:
;EBONYI IS THE EDUCATIONALLY MOST BACKWARD STATE IN NIGERIA

Murphy ibiam, what screenshot means is that Anambra is the most educationally advanced state in Nigeria because most people in the state are literate unlike ebonyi where over 90% of the people are stark illiterates
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ebubu3:

Next up is Abakaliki people

cheesy

Ebonyi people are originally not igbos. Even igbos are the one trying everything to push you people out. Ebonyi people in most cases are regarded as awusa just like this man

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Murphy, no sane igbo man would want ebonyi to be part of Biafra, because ebonyi will be a liability. Ebonyi people are mostly illiterates. Ebonyi people are miscreants. Ebonyi has nothing to offer in Biafra, because Biafra will be about what anyone brings to the table.

Ebubu3:
I am from Ebonyi and we will never be part of BiafraHas any Ebonyi politician even in the opposition party come out to warn Dave after Dave said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra?Silence is consent.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hahaha
Have you seen na my kind of person fits you people. I don't take prisoners, I treat fck up. Your children will be ashamed of you for seeing how you are embarrassing yourself on nairaland since 2009 to 2022. Tufia, you are cursed.

Tellwhat:

Damn This guy is something elseLike this na old man and possibly person father or husband. Since 2010 to 2022. Tufiakwa. Chukwu aju
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by oneeast: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Prove me wrong and stop yapping inferiority complex.

Tellwhat:

Inferiority complex they really worry you. Chai
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Tellwhat: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2022
oneeast:
Prove me wrong and stop yapping inferiority complex.

Go tell ya papa whom you hate so much to prove you wrong. I can see your father is from ebonyi state and you hate yourself for it. Stop your self hate

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.