Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (78826 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pass11:
Ongoing Ebonyi international airport

The second pic, is that the gatehouse entrance to the airport? Looks nice.

Can anyone close to gov't help us tell them they're trying with all the ongoing projects, but that they should soften their look with good landscaping. I've noticed there's too much use of concrete when doing the grounds surrounding them....like we see with the new gov't house; the massive Abakaliki mall; and the new King David hospital. Scroll up and have another look at the pics and videos to see what i'm on about!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by meccuno: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
a Yoruba man is always bittered on any positive developments from south East.
Don't mind the bitter soul. No wonder he will never progress in life if he continues to hate on people moving ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by meccuno: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
IGBOSON1:

I noticed the river looks bluer, cleaner and fresher than the Niger river that always has this brown/muddy look! undecided
They bother have the same look. No difference
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
wink smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Cossyjay2: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
God bless DAVID UMAHI
Proudly Ebonyian

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pass11:
wink smiley

Thanks Pass!

The drone shots show there’s some effort made at greening up the new gov’t house. Don’t think it’s enough though.

Like we see with the White House lawns, they should have lawned the entire surroundings, and use concrete walkways where necessary....covered, where they connect buildings! Only the car park (which should be separate from the main gov’t house buildings) should be done in concrete!

And we’ve not even started talking of the lack of trees! Maybe they planted some which are yet to mature, that’s why we can’t see them in the pics!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by MI6Surveillance: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ebonyi is the most backward state in southern Nigeria. Poverty level in ebonyi is over 85%.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Ongoing Ebonyi international airport cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Ongoing grin

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2021
wink wink Hi

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ongoing Ebonyi mall

8 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ongoing Ebonyi medical school

8 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pass11:
Ongoing Ebonyi medical school

Impressive!

Whoever the contractor is, they’re doing a good job on those buildings!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pass11:
Ongoing Ebonyi international airport cheesy grin

They’ve already started the landscaping i see!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Nigercity: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

They’ve already started the landscaping i see!

I trust umahi
He would deliver

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pass11, any info on the ring-road the state gov’t took out a loan to construct? There was much talk about it, so just wondering if work has started and what it looks like!
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Pass11, any info on the ring-road the state gov’t took out a loan to construct? There was much talk about it, so just wondering if work has started and what it looks like!
work has started there since I will get the update soon, when it come to project delivery trust Umahi on that.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dave Umeahi for president 2023
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ebonyi Ring road project is ongoing I will visit there soon for more first hand pictures whenever I visit Abakaliki.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice one!

Hope the ring-road comes with the full additions to make it world-standard: like route-signs, road-signs, road-markings, dividers and hard-shoulders, traffic-lights, street-lights, and lots of greenery!

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Nice one!

Hope the ring-road comes with the full additions to make it world-standard: like route-signs, road-signs, road-markings, dividers and hard-shoulders, traffic-lights, street-lights, and lots of greenery!
I don't know umahi as a greenery type but others that you mention must be there I trust him on that.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yesterday, the governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi, FNSE, FNATE inspected one of the 17th twin flyovers in Ebonyi State.

This particular flyover is located at Nkalagu junction, along Abakaliki - Enugu Expressway.#ebonyiourhome#visitebonyinow#InvestInEbonyiNow

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is the Ebonyi State International Airport Taxi Stand.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by 3pointsagree: 5:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Amazing for a poor state like Ebonyi to be doing massive projects that richer states can't afford now

6 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2021
A quick look around the soon to be opened Ebonyi Medical University.

The decor is a bit over-the-top, but i guess that's a minor negative we can live with. Besides that, the entire project is impressive and attention was paid to detail. Hope it's equipped and staffed well too...as well as enough trees and other greenery planted.

Clip courtesy: Lovelyna Beauty https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNnXx0IGf57dN0CAVr6T7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f1Ft_iEGnY

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Someone should help us tell Governor Umahi that he's done well, but the decor of the upcoming int'l airport should have neutral coulours and not be as bold as that of the mall and medical university.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 5:21am On Nov 29, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Someone should help us tell Governor Umahi that he's done well, but the decor of the upcoming int'l airport should have neutral coulours and not be as bold as that of the mall and medical university.

I am more impressed with Umahi's finishing touches and attention to detail. The dude understands that a project needs to be sparkling clean on inauguration day. The fact that one installs the highest quality tiles does not matter if they are just full of dust and uncleaned at inauguration.

Just employing someone to wipe the pillars and mop the floor to keep the project dust free is one Umahi attribute that other governors need to imbibe. It makes all the difference!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by YourRealFather: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2021
I'm really happy for ebonyi state, their governor is really trying, even with the little allocation

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ebonyi state cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.