Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (78842 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
by Peter Okutu,

AbakalikiGOVERNOR David Umahi of Ebonyi State has rolled out his administration’s agenda to tackle housing deficits, which has bedevilled the Statesince its creation.

The housing project is being executed through the Ministry of Trade and Investment headed by Barr Mrs Chioma Jennifer Nweze.
In a statement by the Governor’s Special Assistant on Lands and Survey, Chief Emmanuel Igwe, both low and high-income earners will benefit from the State Government’s policy of making housing affordable to all and sundry.

Igwe who stated that the housing projects werebeing done through Private Public Partnership, PPP, added that: “By the time we would exit office in 2023, we would have provided accommodation for about 30 per cent of Ebonyi people.”

According to him, “Ebonyi State Government would have provided shelter for over one million Ebonyians before we exit office come May,, 2023.“

That the NLC estate at Ugwuachara would provide accommodation for 150 households; the forest estate along the expressway will provide accommodation for 750 households.

The Government facilitated Mortgage Home at Uburu will provide accommodation for 100 households while the park estate will provide accommodation for 130 households.“

The CBN housing estate at the centenary city will provide accommodation for 110 households.

The City Centre estate and the oneat the former meat market will jointly provide accommodation for over 200 households“

The land we allocated to the people at Certinary city, which is affordable for people to own land there that at the long run before we exit the office, we would provide accommodation for 1m Ebonyi people. Currently, Ebonyi has about 3 million population.

And by the time we would exit the office in 2023, we would have provided accommodation for about 30 per cent of Ebonyi people.

“Most of all these projects are being done through Private Public Partnership, PPP, . And that we have actually created a new City.

We have expanded Abakaliki metropolis by creating a new City through the forest Estate“

The land we have to the military and Police officers.

It takes one week to get a Certificate of Occupancy as this development is facilitating land ownership. Ebonyi has now become a new investment designation in the South East.

“With the type of security and infrastructure, wedevelop on a daily basis Estate Developers troop into Ebonyi State to have a share of what we have been able to do here.

The benefit of allwe are doing, we are appreciated in about 10 years. Abakaliki is no longer a one or two streets composition. We have expanded the frontier; we have expanded the town by about 300 per cent from its former size.“People that have money can subscribe. Peopleunder Mortgage can be part of it.

Civil servants who subscribe to Federal Mortgage Housing Scheme can be part of it. People can buy from the Estate developers. There’s provision for both low and high-income earners to be part of it.”

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
World-class ebonyi medical school is getting ready for academic activities grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pass11:
World-class ebonyi medical school is getting ready for academic activities grin cheesy

Wow, really nice! Kudos to Gov. Dave Umahi for these excellent legacy projects!!!

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pass11:

EBONYI State International Airport is speedily becoming a reality.

The runway, taxiway, apron, terminal building, control tower, hangar, parking space are all simultaneously going on as can be seen in the picture attached.

The Airport Runway is constructed with 1 ft concrete pavement and promises to last beyond 50 years.

At the Airport completion, it will comfortably compete for the Best Airport in the country, both in size and quality delivery of services.

It is EBONYI TO THE WORLD.

*See the last picture.

#InvestInEbonyiNow #VisitEbonyiNow

Dave Umahi must do everything within his powers to complete this airport next year!

He must commission it before by December 2022 so that this does not become the biggest abandoned project in Nigeria if he ever leaves office without completing it. I am only pleading, I am not ordering him.

This Ebonyi state international airport has very great potentials for the future of Ebonyi state and should be prioritized by every means necessary to complete it at least 6 months before May 2023!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Permesso: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pass11:
Ongoing Ebonyi medical school
Speechless ��‍♂️ very impressive. Ebonyi on the rise. Thank God my sister that is married to Akaeze ebonyi will not be abused ir badmouted. Very sad the way they make Abakaliki looks inferior. But am glad they're gaining confidence and proud now.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pass11:
Ongoing grin

I got highly disturbing news last week and I have been looking for the Ebonyi state government to refute that claim and it never did.

Is it true that there was an accidental collapse of the ongoing airport terminal building which sadly resulted in the death of six construction workers? Can someone please post a video to refute the social media gossip or at least explain the true nature of the accident?

Of all Gov. Dave Umahi projects, the ongoing Ebonyi airport is the one that I believe holds the potential to transform the entire landscape of Ebonyi state. That is why I'm more concerned about that project than any other of his fantastic achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ebonyi international airport will be delivered next year cheesy, governor umahi is not substandard governor https://fb.watch/a72gmauEf7/ this video was posted on Facebook by someone 17th of December
OreMI22:

I got highly disturbing news last week and I have been looking for the Ebonyi state government to refute that claim and it never did.

Is it true that there was an accidental collapse of the ongoing airport terminal building which sadly resulted in the death of six construction workers? Can someone please post a video to refute the social media gossip or at least explain the true nature of the accident?

Of all Gov. Dave Umahi projects, the ongoing Ebonyi airport is the one that I believe holds the potential to transform the entire landscape of Ebonyi state. That is why I'm more concerned about that project than any other of his fantastic achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pass11:

Ebonyi international airport will be delivered next year cheesy, governor umahi is not substandard governor https://fb.watch/a72gmauEf7/ this video was posted on Facebook by someone 17th of December
Sir,

We are all praying the project will be delivered next year as promised.

The inquiry was if it was fake news that the terminal building superstructure collapsed or not. I'm not doubting Umahi's prowess as a standard engineer.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
OreMI22:

Sir,

We are all praying the project will be delivered next year as promised.

The inquiry was if it was fake news that the terminal building superstructure collapsed or not. I'm not doubting Umahi's prowess as a standard engineer.
The news is fake news

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pass11:

The news is fake news

Excellent! Thank God it wasn't true.

Thanks for confirming it was all fake news probably planted by political opponents

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by kettykin: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
This seems to be the fastest growing state in the South East while Anambra is the fastest developing state in the South east. if Ebonyi continues at this pace for the next 24 years , it will outpace Abia and Imo and possibly Enugu. Anambra has been lucky with Apga .

But i was thinking the Governor Umahi would have gotten Nkalagu cement ready to power all these infrastrutural development in Ebonyi and possible do trade by barter arrangement with Abia or Imo (invest in gas power plants to power Cement clinker production in Ebonyi and power other rice and agric industries and pay for the gas with cement , lol) in exchange for Gas (cement for Gas) to fuel their industrial development and give Abia and Imo Cement for infrastruture since Abia and imo do not know what to to with their rich gas deposits and Coal is not longer favorable for powering industries.
btw we have rich gas , coal and oil deposits in the East , it seems the east is the only region in the country that has this combination of gas, coal and oil , i keep saying it , God is igbo friendly . grin

Do we open thead for Abia and Imo and do a swot analysis for the duo?

6 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Supremos: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Umahi has done exceptionally well.
I'm happy Anambra and Ebonyi has set the developmental balls of the East rolling.
Enugu isn't doing bad, just that this scunt 'Mrs' Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi isn't doing well from my own judgement.
He's doing below 50%. Imo my very own state, I don't know how to judge our supreme court governor!
He's more like a failure, apart from the radical rediscovering of our crude oil illegally ceded to Rivers.
Abia?. E no go better for all the governors that governed that state starting from orji uzo

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by achi4u(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Clean environment is our watchword.

Hardly will you see a heap of dirty in the entire city.

God bless Ebonyi state
God bless Alaigbo
God bless Dave Umahi

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by OreMI22: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
achi4u:
Clean environment is our watchword.

Hardly will you see a heap of dirty in the entire city.

God bless Ebonyi state
God bless Alaigbo
God bless Dave Umahi

God bless Gov Dave Umahi for his service to Ebonyi state and Igboland in general! I cannot thank the dude enough for his transformational projects. God will help him to finish strong especially with the delivery of the airport next year. It will be the most transformative single event since the creation of Ebonyi state.

Tourists can fly into Ebonyi to visit the Afikpo beach as well as local and international businessmen can access Abakaliki without fear of being kidnapped traveling on Nigerian interstate roads. The economic effect of the airport on Ebonyi state will be unquantifiable. The airport will totally transform Ebonyi state and make it highly attractive to investors upon completion. I cannot thank Dave Umahi enough for the courage to start the massive project. I hope he gives it a proper priority amongst all his projects to ensure it was completed under his tenure and not left for the next administration to become an abandoned project.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2021
You can only see this type of quality road in ebonyi state cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Ebonyi shopping mall getting final touch

7 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2021
: D

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2021
New housing project grin

7 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Supremos: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2021
One thing about Umahi, beyond the numerous projects being undertaken at one fell swoop, he has kept a traction of quality projects and being completed in recorded time interval.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Supremos: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Pass11:
New housing project grin
This man!!!.
Abeg Umahi no de rest?.

Where's he getting all this Money.

I love his quality projects

5 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pentagon007: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pass11:
Ebonyi shopping mall getting final touch

What is it with this Umahi and childish colorings? Yellow, black, blue, pink, green, orange...all on top one single edifice.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Supremos:
This man!!!.
Abeg Umahi no de rest?.

Where's he getting all this Money.

I love his quality projects

Exactly!

That's a Quality Street in the making! Notice the gutters are gonna be covered, and there's enough space between the road and perimeter wall of the properties either for grassing or sidewalks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pentagon007:

What is it with this Umahi and childish colorings? Yellow, black, blue, pink, green, orange...all on top one single edifice.

Don't like his penchant for multi-coloured decor on his projects too, but it seems to have come out ok for the mall. Not so sure the medical college is the right setting for it though.

Hopefully, the upcoming int'l airport would have a neutral colour scheme, as with most other world-class airports. A little splash of colour here and there is ok though, just not everywhere like we see with the mall.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Pass11:
cheesy

Love the clean lines and solid look of this flyover. Umahi should leave this one like this without doing it over with a multi-colour scheme.

Where's this one located? There're so many flyovers in the state now that i've lost count of the number and location them all!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
See Ebonyi, beautiful. Small nyash day shake o!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pentagon007: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Don't like his penchant for multi-coloured decor on his projects too, but it seems to have come out ok for the mall. Not so sure the medical college is the right setting for it though.

Hopefully, the upcoming int'l airport would have a neutral colour scheme, as with most other world-class airports. A little splash of colour here and there is ok though, just not everywhere like we see with the mall.

Most definitely, he will use so many colors on the Airport, I just imagine how the Awaiting and arrival hall will look like with all that coloring. It doesn't make sense at all. The Umahi get Aboki likeness when it comes to Colorings.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Inside ebonyi international market

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Pass11: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy de

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.