Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread (69773 Views)

Please I Need A Ps3 Jailbreak Urgently In Lagos!!!:( :(:( / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Ps3 Jailbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by gambus007(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2012
ritchboy:

Most of the 3.56-3.60 games were already playable. With the new keys/TB DRM removal some games up to 4.00+ are now playable with more to follow!!

Happy days cheesy

Pls how do I get d key nd sum other stuff for 3.55 jailbreak?I dnt knw how to go about it.if u can link me up.I will b glad.thank you.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
gambus007:

Pls how do I get d key nd sum other stuff for 3.55 jailbreak?I dnt knw how to go about it.if u can link me up.I will b glad.thank you.

What do you need the keys for, are you a hacker/dev? cheesy

What do you want?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Basically all the relevant games are working now on 3.55... Glory be to God! grin grin grin
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by gambus007(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
ritchboy:

What do you need the keys for, are you a hacker/dev? cheesy

What do you want?
Oh!I don't knw o.all I want is latest games DAT plays on 3.55.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by basisop(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2012
Anyone in PH that can help me jailbreak my ps3v
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by dimdim001(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
O king: Hello Guys,
has anyone here ever experienced the so called ''Yellow Light of Death'' on their jailbreaked Ps3? Right now my Fat Ps3 beeps three times and switches off when am playing games from the HDD. The red console light keeps on flashing but will nt come on by pressing the PS button on controller except u switch it off manually from the back switch. From internet they say its a major hardware failure with hardly any soution for now. [color=#990000][/color]

yup! i xperience it on my slim ps3 jailbroken via a dongle...it messed up my saved game 2ce
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by dimdim001(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
I've jailbroken my ps3 via a dongle & I hv lots of games (abt 70), bt I wnt 2 knw hw I can go abt tweakin'/re-hackin' my ps3 in order 4 me 2 b able 2 play latest games lyk PES12, Battlefield3, & d likes of dem...som1 holla me wiv answers, thnk u in advance
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by aligwe07: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2012
I just hacked my ps3 with †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. 3.55 version of firmware.a friend of mine that hacks ps3 did it for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.it wasn't easy though cuz i had earlier updated to version 3.73.i had issue @ 1st but this dude íڪ something else.although sony has increased security hereby making it impossible for new ps3's to be hacked.i neva go on †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Internet.i have bn soaked in intense gaming since then.unlike those period ill use 15k to get a cd.i use dat same 15 to frustrate my ps3 with 20 crazy games of all sorts.if u wanna hack Ūя̲̅ ps3 or get more info on hacking pls email ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ alexigwe007@yahoo.com.i can't wait for fifa 13 to com grin ;De out.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by UcLloyd: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
I jus bought a new slim p3...and is 3.7 edition...and I want to hack it...help me guyz...cuz all am seeing here is 3.5 hacks....am I doomed? Cuz I need to jailbreak this baby
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Don4life: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
if i jailbreak my game will i be able to use it to play cd if i have got one?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by muna001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT GRAN TURISMO INTO PS3, AFTER DOWNLOAD IT SHOWS IT CANT COPY TO MY FAT32 HARD DRIVE COS ITS LARGE, SO HOW DO I COPY IT TO NY PS3 TO PLAY IT
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Don4life: if i jailbreak my game will i be able to use it to play cd if i have got one?

Yes, but the game's required firmware has to be 3.55 or lower, so that's basically games from early 2011 backwards.

muna001: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT GRAN TURISMO INTO PS3, AFTER DOWNLOAD IT SHOWS IT CANT COPY TO MY FAT32 HARD DRIVE COS ITS LARGE, SO HOW DO I COPY IT TO NY PS3 TO PLAY IT

FAT32 doesn't support files 4GB or higher(I believe GT5 has a pretty large .VOL file), so you'd have to use FTP. Or if you're feeling clever and/or bored take out the PS3's internal hdd, hook it up to your computer using SATA-USB, copy it to the games folder(dev_hdd0/GAMES) and put it back in! cheesy

If you have another NTFS hdd you can also copy it from there once you get the IDs using Multiman's driver. Don't ask me how, Google it tongue
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 4:58am On Oct 09, 2012
^^^ Actually the best way to transfer large games like Gran Turismo 5 is to use the PS3 File Splitter app to break the large files into smaller ones which you then copy to your FAT32 external hard drive. You then plug the hard drive into your PS3 and use Multiman to move it to your internal HDD and automatically merge the split files.

You can't pull out your PS3 internal hard drive and copy directly to it because it uses a proprietary file system that Windows PCs can't read. Plus the PS3 encrypts the internal HDD by default so you can't even move the HDD from one PS3 to another without formating it.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/PS3Splitter.shtml
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by KazeKage1: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ritchboy
Is your PS3 hacked?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Evil Brain: ^^^ Actually the best way to transfer large games like Gran Turismo 5 is to use the PS3 File Splitter app to break the large files into smaller ones which you then copy to your FAT32 external hard drive. You then plug the hard drive into your PS3 and use Multiman to move it to your internal HDD and automatically merge the split files.

Yea, this will probably be more convenient for most people, but FTP is faster.

You can't pull out your PS3 internal hard drive and copy directly to it because it uses a proprietary file system that Windows PCs can't read. Plus the PS3 encrypts the internal HDD by default so you can't even move the HDD from one PS3 to another without formating it.

Forgot about that! sad sad tongue

KazeKage1: @ritchboy
Is your PS3 hacked?

HYFR
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by KazeKage1: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Had the chance to get Gran Turismo 5 but..but... angry
Phock you Kratos! angry embarassed

Anyone within Lagos willing to help a brother hack his?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope you realise that by hacking your console you are ruling yourself out of playing current and future releases. You'd always be way behind the trend till a new CFW arrives. undecided
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by KazeKage1: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bawss1: I hope you realise that by hacking your console you are ruling yourself out of playing current and future releases. You'd always be way behind the trend till a new CFW arrives. undecided
Nah, i like the way my console looks/feels right now...ain't hacking shIt
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Bawss1: I hope you realise that by hacking your console you are ruling yourself out of playing current and future releases. You'd always be way behind the trend till a new CFW arrives. undecided

The current games work on CFW(at least most of them), Dishonored, NBA 2K13(both just a few days old), Resident Evil 6, FIFA 13, Tekken Tag 2(all only weeks old), Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3 etc and all the big titles from last year(Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, MW3 etc). PSN was even working on CFW like a week or so ago! cheesy

AND...

There's apparently a new (hardware) hack that emulates the BDD and lets you play back-ups. It works with OFW so no worries about PSN or waiting for DUPLEX/N0DRM to perform miracles! grin grin grin

**Dancing In The Rain** cheesy
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ijigbamigb(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Please House. Rescue My life.
Can a PS3 lens ever be replaced. My console reads movies but not games. I dismantled it and cleaned the lens yet it won't read games...this problem has been on for a while now.
Thanks.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
How much can I get a brand New PS3
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijigbamigb: Please House. Rescue My life.
Can a PS3 lens ever be replaced. My console reads movies but not games. I dismantled it and cleaned the lens yet it won't read games...this problem has been on for a while now.
Thanks.

It sounds like the BluRay drive is failing. Have you tried BD movies or just DVDs?

If it's the BluRay drive, it may not be fixable. You'll have to send it back to Sony for repairs or buy a new one. Remember that Sony always updates to the latest firmware after repairs so you'll lose access to all your pirated games. Or you could try your luck with the Alaba repairers who are just as likely finally destroy your PS, steal parts and void your warranty.

Sorry.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by awistle(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
So guys is it dat the version 4.00 can never be jailbroken cos i cant continue to spend 15k on cds.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2012
awistle: So guys is it dat the version 4.00 can never be jailbroken cos i cant continue to spend 15k on cds.

There are endless rumours of new CFWs but so far, none has panned out. It'll almost certainly be cracked eventually, but it'll just take a long time. You just need to be patient and avoid updating whenever possible.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2012
awistle: So guys is it dat the version 4.00 can never be jailbroken cos i cant continue to spend 15k on cds.

15K is ~$100 shocked shocked
You need to buy your games from other sources, your present supplier is ripping you off.

ijigbamigb: Please House. Rescue My life.
Thanks.

Same ish happened to my console back in July, I ended up going to a repair man in the neighborhood and having the lens changed. It cost me 15K. The whole operation didn't last more than ten minutes, I was watching him the whole while so he didn't try anything funny. So yes the PS3 lens can be replaced. Fix yours and get back to the joys of gaming grin
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by cyif2003(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
pls i jst bot a hacked p.s 2 nd d mem kard had sum games which i av bin playin. Bt i tuk d mem kard nd went to d market so dat i cud add anoda game wich i did. I added pes 2012. Bt wen i tuk it home to play it didnt work. Pls help
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
^ Help for PS2 on a PS3 jailbreak thread? undecided

Some nerve
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by cyif2003(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Bawss1: ^ Help for PS2 on a PS3 jailbreak thread? undecided

Some nerve
sowi to intrude but i didnt see any thread 4 p.s 2. Bt pls help me,
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2012
Psp phat 4 sale hacked wt 8 games..n u can broze....12k negotiable
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by UcLloyd: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please, a friend gave me GTA 4 and I was able to put it in my p3 HD...in a folder "GAMES"...buh the problem is, I can't seem to play the game...I have multiman....I see the GTA4, I kept pressing files inside the GTA game folders, buh am yet to start the game...Help me somebody
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by A2J(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2012
Bawss1:

15K is ~$100 shocked shocked
You need to buy your games from other sources, your present supplier is ripping you off.

where do you buy your games from? the price? thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Play PES 2017 Using Keyboard On Your Pc / Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.