Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? (776 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Alexgman1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
I met this new lady in my area recently. We exchanged contacts and after a while we started hanging out and now seeing each other at my place. We are now so close that we wanted to be intimate. But whenever i come close to her to touch her, she trembles uncontrollably. It was later she opened up to me that three years ago she lost her virginity to cultists who raped her on her way from work late in the evening in one of the dangerous streets leading to her place and since then she hasnt being herself. PLS HOW CAN I HELP HER GET BACK TO LIFE AND OVERCOME HER FEARS AND STIGMA?
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your question is complicated.

Are you asking about how to help her overcome her trauma?
Or how you could help her overcome her fear of allowing you penetrate her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Oluromantic: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's simple. Since her last sexual encounter was violent and scary and it's recorded in her mind till date, then make sure her next sexual encounters (from you) are as tender and pleasurable as possible. Touch her tenderly, kiss her tenderly, penetrate tenderly, stroke her tenderly, switch on a slow love music with the fan on, and keep saying "I love you" softly as you penetrate. Do that like 3 times, and she'll get herself back. Cus the last sexual encounter she'll now have in her mind is the one u gave her.

But I know what's in ur mind is to be knacking her anyhow like dongo yaro tree. Like say na pako u dey hammer.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by gunners160(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
I swear that gal is lying in fact I am sure she will even be sobbing seriously when she was narrating the story to you ( I call this emotional blackmailing).

The truth is a lot of Nigerian ladies have resulted in using rape stories as a way of covering up how they lost their virginity so as not to be tagged as "cheap or way ward"; only a few will tell u the truth because they are bold, don't blame them " The Africa culture thing ".

advice : DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF JUST GO WITH THE TIDE

4 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Stopfapping: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sorry, throwaway accounts are not worth my time.
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
light099:
Your question is complicated.

Are you asking about how to help her overcome her trauma or how she could get over her fear of allowing you penetrate her?

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Bluethong1(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is heartbreaking, she would forever live with the trauma.

Death to all rapist!
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
this one smells like format..why will a girl be telling a guy she just met her personal life.anyway u two can carry the issue to Man o war
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Alexgman1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is serious guys. She is not or didnt made it up. You need to see the way she was trembling like it was happening all over again. She even ran out of my room the 1st day i tried kissing her. She is in deep emotional trauma
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by gunners160(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexgman1:
This is serious guys. She is not or didnt made it up. You need to see the way she was trembling like it was happening all over again. She even ran out of my room the 1st day i tried kissing her. She is in deep emotional trauma
Format. She is playing on ur weak syd
Don't be shocked when u see anoda guy riding and grinding r. Wise uppppppppopppppppp

3 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexgman1:

Is like u are new to this format.....

Comeback and tell us how she spread the leg like rumour the next time .... u won’t see the traces of trauma again....

You will now start hearing statements like, u know u are the one that technically disflowered me, so Don’t break my heart.....

you know I’m very emotional, accept my mood swings and anger issues....

make feel better by buying buy me iphone, wig, plot of land, international airport and the Buckingham palace...( this part is just jàrà)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by Osek(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anyways u just have to be patient with her and like someone said u just have to show her all d love and affection there is... Rape is a very bad thing and that incident as being stored in her mind causing her emotional trauma whenever she wants to be intimate like someone said if u want to do anything intimate with her just take ur time don't rush her, treat her with care and my bro if u finally succeed omo she go too love u
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
mk she jus try forget the experience because u said it's 3 yrs n its kinda far na...but jus be careful because girls do use dt rape issh as an excuse and wen u finally go down dier, u go c d reason bt no go fit ask....e get why
Re: She Was Raped By Three Cultists. How Do I Help Her? by AlphaStorm: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Baba na Format....!!!!!!

SHE IS LYING

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Set Of People In Romanceland / Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue / How To Please Your Girlfriend And Make Her Feel Loved And Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.