Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now (20569 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Samfloxin(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
River Niger go swallow person wey im see his leg...if you dey your house for Enugu,River Niger no go come there come swallow you. Men , be faithful
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by schurley(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
hmmM shebi na the niggga wey get money na him charm go catch mtcheee rubbish angry

cheesy.... you never can tell au far dey can go for the little change with you grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Ayemileto(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol.

Majority of this chat stuffs are usually fake, done by the product seller and his or her crooks to convince other people to buy her product.

If the bead is really working, the seller should already be very rich that she shouldn't be selling 7k attraction / love charm.

Rather, she will be selling more expensive things and using the charm to gain much more customers that will be buying the items at the exorbitant price.

Ignore the chats, it's a made up chat to convince other ladies into buying her products.

17 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by BigJoe19: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yen yen yen, with all the stupid charms you claim they use we still have over 99.99999% poor women in Nigeria, no be only kayamata na kagawa, nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by BigJoe19: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Majority of this chat stuffs are usually fake, done by the product seller and his or her crooks to convince other people to buy her product.

If the bead is really working, the seller should already be very rich that she shouldn't be selling 7k attraction / love charm.

Rather, she will be selling more expensive things and using the charm to gain much more customers that will be buying the items at the exorbitant price.

Ignore the chats, it's a made up chat to convince other ladies into buying her products.
Guy you get sense.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

I know the girl. We are not close but she's a student from my school and she has a car. What I am saying is she's rich.
Meanwhile she's selling other stuffs too.

And not all those jazz ars cheap bro

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by sapientia(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
This might be an advert

i dont believe it
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by ukaface(f): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Not trying to justify the diabolic ish

But if some guys freely use girls,use their panties,use their menses. I think it shouldn't be surprising if girls act in this manner. Laslas Na hustle and Na win win to both genders.

Don't come for me, i ain't supporting this.

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
ukaface:
Not trying to justify the diabolic ish

But if some guys freely use girls,use their panties,use their menses. I think it shouldn't be surprising if girls act in this manner. Laslas Na hustle and Na win win to both genders.

Don't come for me, i ain't supporting this.

An eye for an eye, it will make everyone go blind nau
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by sgtmark(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
No be today e don tey wey girls dey do this kind tins.
I get one like dat wey want me to dey do the do grin but my body know gree do, na only kiss I dey give her. So one day I enter her room make I use her perfume, she come tell make I know use am, she tell me the matter as I asked her why and that was year twenty-twelve.
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by ukaface(f): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Idonweak:

An eye for an eye, it will make everyone go blind nau
but would be fair if majority are one eyed abi?
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Onyi22(f): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Make person try this jazz with me na cheesy

That's how 2 girls dragged me out yesterday after much persuasion.
After I ordered stuffs for us, na so one of the girls vex with the other girl and said she was leaving.
She eventually left angrily and left her own package there.

I thought it was just a minor issue o, so I asked her friend if she would go to her friends house and drop her package for her. She bluntly said No and that she would dash it out.

Stupid girls!! that's how I told her, No, I'll be going home with it instead cheesy You can't drag me out of my comfortable house only to waste my money. I carried the package I got for her and myself and jejelly came home to devour it.
I just finished it this afternoon sef, na wetin make me get strength to enter Nairaland today be that cheesy grin
grin grin grin I don laugh tire
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
ukaface:
but would be fair if majority are one eyed abi?

Unlike you, I don't support any illegal means to make money and I will never justify any.
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Onyi22(f): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
@opp y didn't u put her IG page, now tell me, how will I locate her?
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
@opp y didn't u put her IG page, now tell me, how will I locate her?

You wan use am for davido abi, how much you go give me if it start working
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by ukaface(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Idonweak:

Unlike you, I don't support any illegal means to make money and I will never justify any.
okay
But did you read where I wrote,'I don't justify the diabolical ish?'
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol why won't they use this when they know they have stingy boyfriend's
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Aabheaven(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
SEX AGAINST MAN'S WILL- RAPE
THEFT AGAINST MAN'S WILL- EXTORTION

SUE THEIR VERY SORRY ASS IF U EVER FAIL VICTIM OF THIS. MAKE SURE U DEMAND JUSTICE FROM THE LAW COURT BECAUSE U WERE BEING RAPED AND EXTORTED. MEN PLEASE WISE UP
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Idonweak: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
ukaface:
okay
But did you read where I wrote,'I don't justify the diabolical ish?'

You still went ahead to justify anyways. tongue
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by EwuGambia: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Idonweak:

I know the girl. We are not close but she's a student from my school and she has a car. What I am saying is she's rich.
Meanwhile she's selling other stuffs too.

And not all those jazz ars cheap bro

Yeah....a Honda baby boy that she shows off on ig, it's an old car and not even a big deal at all. Having a car doesn't make one rich, it's a necessity, not a luxury.

I checked her instagram page out, she seemed to be doing okay.

Though i feel her showoff is too much, showing her account balance sometimes. I've come to realize that it's people that dont have anything that have most of this behaviours.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by 2cul2care: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
This OP while trying to expose them, has now helped to publicise their business even more, now ladies who see this thread will search them out.

Anyway, this is the more reason guys should keep their John Thomas in one place

3 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by SATANNIST: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Caramelskin:
It is not about their third leg, I think the guys are charmed just by seeing the waist beads on them. Read the chats.
it is all scam. those screenshts are fake. its just the same person using different numbers to praise himself then post it to scam

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Lordswazz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
...And imagine this sick swine dey bring God into the conversation.

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Alexaonfleek: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
lipsrsealed

This is very wrong.
Like the female version of Yahoo.

Laslas na all those guys wey dey chase anything in skirt I pity.
No be every pvssy dem dey fvck

And as for all these girls that involve themselves in this $hit,na later una go hear am!!
Devil doesn't give anything for free.
And when the consequences come ehn...
One clown there was even thanking God
LMAO grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by nuelsam: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
EwuGambia:

Yeah....a Honda baby boy that she shows off on ig, it's an old car and not even a big deal at all. Having a car doesn't make one rich, it's a necessity, not a luxury.

I checked her instagram page out, she seemed to be doing okay.

Though i feel her showoff is too much, showing her account balance sometimes. I've come to realize that it's people that dont have anything that have most of this behaviours.
u smart bro....u be OG.
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by HomerTimpson: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:
To all my fellow ladies out there.

This is all shades of wrong.

Nothing comes free from the devil. The repercussions would not be funny.
how abt watching BLUEfilm ?
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Alexaonfleek: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrecioussB:
Lol why won't they use this when they know they have stingy boyfriend's
abeg forget that stinginess talk.
Na greediness on the girls part.
It's not about having stingy boyfriends.
From the screenshot of the chats it's obvious the girls want to collect money from more than one source.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by HomerTimpson: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jossyfine:
But guys learn to keep ur third legs in check.... Weather we admit it or not faithfulness is still Bae. Tell ur wives or serious girlfriends to wear waist beads if you so much admire it.

I pity those brostitutes Sha cuz dem go pay tire

HMMM faithfulness bae in all thy learning learn faithfulness
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by adedehinbo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
hmmM shebi na the niggga wey get money na him charm go catch mtcheee rubbish angry
you can use your destiny as a collateral too,not only money
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by alphaRego01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Try this on me,to ur own peril.u go de ask who do de jazz weda na me or u..men,stop allowing this girls to voodoo u with de mind.

Well,not all men are desame
Re: Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
adedehinbo:
you can use your destiny as a collateral too,not only money
God forbid don't say it again please am not even a womanizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.