Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (62882 Views)

How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition / 2021: My Worst And My Best Year / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
For your in laws to disrespect you, that means your partner tall thrash about you to them.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by mrkings84(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Like someone asked yesterday why people are not willing to go into marriages these days, my dear, how do u expect people to get into marriages after reading tales like this. Even in Hollywood movies u hardly see a tale as stale as this..

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by demoBaba: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jorge91:
Just make sure u are always turning up for ur kids. Hit the street and find a sweet young lady to blow off some steam, never let a lady stress u.

Gbam
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Nothing is more important than family. We don't give up on family even though they make mistakes. Brace yourself up find a way to bring her back home with your kids.

after all marriage and tolerance is like 5 and 6.
Na so some Spouses dey talk until they end up in the mortuary.. shocked
Marriage no be do or die affair.

7 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Reelafonja(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
op don't take this with levity.

make sure you contact their family elders and the police if the elders are not yielding any results.this era we find ourselves things Dy happen they may have other motives with the children God forbid any bad thing.be wise and move fast
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by tonididdy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Foodqueen:
She wants to be a single mom too....
@OP... Coming from a lady then this is true definition of your scenario.

She wants that freedom... Like you said she's spends on herself and her mother

. Sorry bro.... This is a lost battle.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by nel4k(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
But why "Her mum relocating to stay with you guys"? Her mum is destroying your home. It's inappropriate for her mum to tell her daughter to leave her husband home with the kids for such unserious issue. There is no point bringing in the police at this point. My advise is, kindly visit their close relative and a family member or home and inform them of the latest development. Try and locate where they are and please, go and relax. Your wife and her mum will soon quarrel soon. You will see them shortly. Note, send money for feeding always.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bibiyobra: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go to her place of work and find out if she has been going to work
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
You gave too much privilege to your mother inlaw. You wouldn't have allowed her to live with you guys she can visit and go. As for your wife she has no regards for you as her husband considering all you said you have done for her. Bro from your narrative I can't see your wife changing for good any time soon, you can lodge a complain in the police station, just try and forget them for now don't send them any money she will surely come home when the burden is much for her and her mum.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Solatium(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

No stress yourself bro,just leave her with her Mother, don't even call or text her,she will run back under 6,weeks.
Because she will be financially stressed,she will come back with a lot of lessons,she will discover within those period that her mom is her number one enemy.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by olajide8(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

A classical case of wetin Dem dey sell for some now to capture men - they are using you both mother and daughter a single mother most likely would train her daughter along the single mother line - so you married the wrong girl any other advise is would be for you to speak to adult that knows the mother well, preferably family she is close to
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Foodqueen:
She wants to be a single mom too....
i swear
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by abdullkabar(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
All this drama node tire people
I just can't cope with drama
I stay far away from drama queens(koni work)
There are other things to border about na undecided
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Legolast: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
good and in addition to this, @OP in any situation you find yourself... avoid see finish ... no matter how, avoid seee finish

If I may ask, what do you mean by "see finish"? And what is the danger in it? I just want to know.

Tnx
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by IMMUNO1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
My brother, I am also married for 4 years now with two kids but if my wife try that kind of rubbish, she is on her own.

You must have seen this coming but refused to act in time.

If you married her legally, this is not a police case. Get in touch with your family. Take your family and some elders to their house. If they talk rubbish, get a lawyer to register it as a case for you so you can get your children when they get of age.

She earns enough to take care of her mother and herself and so feels so independent of you.

She must have inherited some traits of simglemotherhood from the mother.

Just pray for God to guide and protect you.

Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by chukwuibuipob: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
sad ur wife mother is a single mother sad? Find out why she is a single mum u’ll see the trait in her daughter lifestyle now.That itself is a CURSE.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by tolukem(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your number one problem is your mother in law, her living with you guys have escalated what ever issues you have by 150%, your wife has her insecurities but your mother-in-law is projecting hers on her daughter if you get back together do not let your mother in law live with you, I repeat do not, you have to set your feet down and do the needful. If you want your wife back and and want to earn her respect back....Don't call her again, don't beg her and don't answer her calls again. Don't send her and your daughters money.....cut her off totally, by the end of two weeks she would be stylishly trying to get in touch with you....Don't beg anybody again just tell her family members you did not cheat and and you're tired of her insecurities that if she doesn't want to come back she should stay away and act like at this point it doesn't really matter....."it's all reverse psychology" if you beg her to comeback you've entered trap and na she and her mama go dey control you for that house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by hollah123: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:

they see u as a weakling n that's y they are doing that to u,u never acted as a man from day 1
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
*sighs*

Beta simps will always learn the hard way. I am sure op will be among the married beta cuçks who keep overrating marriage, attacking red pill men, and keep asking single men "when are you getting married?" May beta simps keep burning until they learn. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nwaonyishi69: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
The problem is many tomboys answering husbands. Forget her and think of your future, I don't see such a lady as a part of any man's future. Useless tantrums will be your tasks when your colleagues are planning for investments. Better start a fresh life, there are millions of cultured women out there praying for a gentleman to build a future with.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Ybaby: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:

No 1 - Sincerely thank you for being the bread winner - but what is the money issue? because you did not say. Are you resenting her and not paying bills because she is not putting out (understandable but no do that biko)

Talk to your wife, make her feel sexy and loved outside the bedroom during the day - then at night you can bring long john.

Your mother in law needs to go to her house!

Let your wife know that without sex you are flatmates in a calm voice..... she needs to give sex to a breadwinner abeg abi which kin wahala be this. (only if you are the breadwinner o - if you are not the breadwinner she doesnot owe you loving time as you too no dey loving)

WAS YOUR MOTHER IN LAW NOT A SINGLE MUM BEFORE YOU MARRIED YOUR WIFE?? so meshonu about the single mum story

Your need to lead your home now as the man and stop cheating - cheating degrades you as a man in your wife's sight.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by adeniyi65(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
clintz:
My friend worry not, just get a chilled bottle of drink and relax yourself. All will be well again
and this thing still get likes! it's like we have some coloured water over addicted here. grin
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Taiwo20(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Someone has been deceiving them since probably someone with excess money currently.

They are up to something....they have a plan.

Even if you were caught cheating they can't just take away your family after some few days.

Report to your family and hers. Then, have some quality time to yourself while you wait.

If you are truly innocent, you will laugh last as they will come begging except if you allow them to perceive you as weak.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by frisky2good(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:

Unpopular opinion. Leave them alone. They will soon start asking for upkeep money but don't send any kobo. Tell them to bring back your children when they call

6 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Ybaby: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
tolukem:
Your number one problem is your mother in law, her living with you guys have escalated what ever issues you have by 150%, your wife has her insecurities but your mother-in-law is projecting hers on her daughter if you get back together do not let your mother in law live with you, I repeat do not, you have to set your feet down and do the needful. If you want your wife back and and want to earn her respect back....Don't call her again, don't beg her and don't answer her calls again. Don't send her and your daughters money.....cut her off totally, by the end of two weeks she would be stylishly trying to get in touch with you....Don't beg anybody again just tell her family members you did not cheat and and you're tired of her insecurities that if she doesn't want to come back she should stay away and act like at this point it doesn't really matter....."it's all reverse psychology" if you beg her to comeback you've entered trap and na she and her mama go dey control you for that house.

I AGREE. Wife seems childish too

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
cococandy:
I suspect you cheated on her at least emotionally.
I ask in good faith, how do you cheat on someone emotionally?

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Obynolee(f): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Don't go to a police station yet,

I believe your wife has family, and those families can be traced to a physical address, why not reach out to all those people in her family and let them help you trace where ahe might likely be. It's not like she's traveled out of your state.

Involving the police would not spell well for either one of you.

When she comes back home, talk to her, let her know you love her (make her feel loved the way she appreciates - love language), appeal to her to talk to you IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DID WRONG AT ANY TIME THAT YOU DIDN'T PROPERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT SHE'S STILL ANGRY ABOUT (Yes, some people keep that kind grudge).

Try to mend your relationship with her mother (you don't have to be her friend). Just don't be her enemy lest she turns your wife against you over and over again - the mum has alot of influence on her, it seems.

Too much of Zeeworld at work, she didn't talk things out with her husband, involved her family and left the house, mother In-law calling threatening the husband with a law suit and you are talking this crab.Do not start something you can't finish or sustain with a Nigerian woman,their reasoning no be here,be the man,set the terms and stop at nothing in asserting your authority or your name is sorry.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by adeniyi65(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even our Nairaland clergy is mute, who am I to talk? cheesy
I tell you.i can't believe the only thing he could say on this thread is this with the way he usually bombard all thread with holy quotes
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Legolast:

If I may ask, what do you mean by "see finish"? And what is the danger in it? I just want to know.

Tnx
see finish is when someone knows everything about you ..

When someone sees you finish, it means
1. They can predict u
2 they know your worths( they know what you are capable off)
3. They know your weakness
See finish would make a lady disrespect you .. she would never respect you as she knows how best to deal with you

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by LexzyBillz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
My Brother,I don't know why you want to force yourself into a marriage that's no more. Please don't get me wrong but my point is you better let her be and know how to get your kids back than rather force her back into the marriage and eventually have either of you been killed one way or the other. Cause that's what is in vogue now. Report to the nearest police station,let some reasonable elders in her family be aware as well as your family. Then I guess you pray to God for miracles. Cause "a man can easily manage a bad wife but can't manage bad In-Laws. Wish you the best Bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by MaziIgwe007: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Make a police report. On the ground she kidnapped ur kids, stole ur money, assaulted you.
The earlier the better.
Equity aids the vigilant and not the indolent.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
simplexity:

why should any single man marry these days

NIGERIA MARRIAGE Equals BONDAGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.