Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. (7606 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by MedicH: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Haha, you got guts. The ma part actually makes it easier for me because if u win her ma(which is very easy, just courtesy), you don't get her already. Better make sure u have no serious plans for her sha or it will so end in teats her ma wont be there to help ur ass caution the girl.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by FlordFlorez(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Dont start what u cannot finish.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Oboy see liver.... Since that fateful day I approached a lady in the midst of her 5 friends like one superman and I received the greatest embarrassment of life I smart by force grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by seankafor(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Your guts can't be bought in the market..

Do your thing bro
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Knackademus...try finish wetin you start. You never can tell, you may end up like Mario....Ibi lo ma Ku si.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Ekemeze: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by chubinwa(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Believe this story to your peril
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Reex12(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
op,ur self confidence is commendable,approaching an african mother just to woo her daughter in her presence, u took risk sha cus it could have aswell ended in tears and embarrassment,bet u sure say no be mama number she give u?
also after u walk out frm them the mama go caution her daughter to stay away frm u
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Don't waste a lady's time if you have no serious plans for her! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Meteng: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2020
My bro, even the ma is eyeing you sef
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by fashionale(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
I went to shoprite this evening to get something and sighted this very beautiful lady and an older woman. I sensed it was her mother because they looked very alike. This lady is lady fine fa. My spec, she looked very clean, you know those lady that will be looking like when they see prick they’ll scream and ask you what is this and be shy to look at it? grin and her skin is so flawless, no trace of bleaching cream. (My number one priority to look out for when approaching a lady)

I walked up to them and greeted the older lady, she responded and continued her shopping then I told her, “excuse me ma, is this beautiful lady your daughter?” She looked at me very well from head to toe and didn’t answer me grin

Me fa, I nor send. I politely told her to give me the honor to talk to the lady for a minute. Madam did not answer me. I faced the lady, greeted her, complimented her and told her my name, I asked for her name, she was reluctant to say but her Ma was so good to me, she walked away and left the both of us grin

Told her I’ll hate to keep her mom waiting and requested for her contact to keep up with communication sometimes. She was looking at her Ma with corner eye. I told her if her Ma didn’t like me she wouldn’t have allowed me get close to her. Na so she give me contact. I went to Ma and greeted her well and thanked her for the time spared. Ma’ still didn’t utter a word. She just dey look me one kind one kind. grin

But the problem now is I have no serious plan for this lady except “you know” grin I have no plans to have serious plans for women right now. grin

I feel bad about this because I’m about to betray her Ma’s trust. cry

Find a good guy around who has something doing and can take care of her and hand her contact to him. Don't go further if you don't have any future plan with her.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by MrCanceller: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Ekemeze:
Op, see the way u expose yourself to Nairaland hypocrites,

even the leeches are claiming saint here.

BTW, I admire your confidence,
[/s]
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Dfynboi: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
jst remember dt karma is a bitch,wt goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by murphyibiam15(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe u dont look good to ma"s taste and dats why she didnt answer u.i can imagine if it was dangote"s son how the reception would be cheesy.but u fa get time oo.instead of u to go to shoprite make ur purchases or have a nice time wit ur woman or paddies u are busy toasting girls inside shoprite that have flawless skin cheesy.
The Mata tire me oo..he does not have time indeed embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Kaykay999:
OP your self confidence is 100% I swear
He met 2 women, he toasted 1, so how can you say his confidence is 100%? You can only say his confidence is 100% if he toasted the 2 mother and daughter together, collected their numbers and followed them home to greet the husband and tell him he wants to chop and clean mouth on his wife and daughter. Na dat wan be 100% confidence grin. This OP confidence is 20%

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Fairbanks(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Carchoice post=90919336]I went to shoprite this evening to get something and sighted this very beautiful lady and an older woman. I sensed it was her mother because they looked very alike. This lady is lady fine fa. My spec, she looked very clean, you know those lady that will be looking like when they see prick they’ll scream and ask you what is this and be shy to look at it? grin and her skin is so flawless, no trace of bleaching cream. (My number one priority to look out for when approaching a lady)

I walked up to them and greeted the older lady, she responded and continued her shopping then I told her, “excuse me ma, is this beautiful lady your daughter?” She looked at me very well from head to toe and didn’t answer me grin

Me fa, I nor send. I politely told her to give me the honor to talk to the lady for a minute. Madam did not answer me. I faced the lady, greeted her, complimented her and told her my name, I asked for her name, she was reluctant to say but her Ma was so good to me, she walked away and left the both of us grin

Told her I’ll hate to keep her mom waiting and requested for her contact to keep up with communication sometimes. She was looking at her Ma with corner eye. I told her if her Ma didn’t like me she wouldn’t have allowed me get close to her. Na so she give me contact. I went to Ma and greeted her well and thanked her for the time spared. Ma’ still didn’t utter a word. She just dey look me one kind one kind. grin

But the problem now is I have no serious plan for this lady except “you know” grin I have no plans to have serious plans for women right now. grin

I don't know what's wrong with young boys of nowadays ,nothing comes to their mind than to taste d sweet under skirts. worst part of it is that they will come to nairaland to display their stupidity and spoil d nice started epistle with disdainful sense of immaturity.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Silentgroper(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Op. I know why the old woman no one reason you wella.
you suppose check wella which tribe she be. If na yoruba woman. You suppose prostrate reach ground greet her.then help them carry their shopping basket abi na trolley and offer to pay their goods.
lastly compliment the old woman for having giving birth to a very beautiful daughter.just add little humours while conversating.

if the woman no like you.make i hear wetin happen
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by ITbomb(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Let me see how you are going to climb my daughter and run

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by zexy2030(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2020
The good thing is that her mum is aware, so expect her to fully participate in that relationship. Stop fantasizing, that gurl, u can't lay her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Lamanii22(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2020
You wouldn't wanna hurt her lol.... But I must commend your confidence OP... You sound like one guy I know I don't know if you're the guy... He is the only one I know that can do such a thing lol
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Quality20(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
is this how u guys turn good homely girls to bitches whose body are always itching them and who can't do without sex from multiples of men?
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by kenigwe18: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
ukaface:
The day you go do ' you know' with Mami water, Na that day ' you go know'.

Lol I felt your pain
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by themaestro08(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
I went to shoprite this evening to get something and sighted this very beautiful lady and an older woman. I sensed it was her mother because they looked very alike. This lady is lady fine fa. My spec, she looked very clean, you know those lady that will be looking like when they see prick they’ll scream and ask you what is this and be shy to look at it? grin and her skin is so flawless, no trace of bleaching cream. (My number one priority to look out for when approaching a lady)

Though you sound silly but I must really commend your courage and guts. Walking up to strangers especially girls and particularly in such a situation is a bit nerve wracking.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
Abeg flex on cheesy. It is in this course of flexing that you will fall in love with her. I don't think one can fall in love with someone whom you just met. You can only infatuate

To me best love occurs at first sight, any other things apart from that na scam
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Bankerboy: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
thesicilian:

It's people like you that make life harder for well meaning guys. Better just delete the number if you have no serious plans for her
i wonder o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
That's how they go about breaking innocent hearts
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Chris525: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dump your initial motive, just be good friends with her, see where it leads.
I believe all that happened for a reason, follow the cue.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kaykay999:
OP your self confidence is 100% I swear
you are addressed the way you dress.
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:

1 Pic, 1, Meme, 1 message for you

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
murphyibiam15:

The Mata tire me oo..he does not have time indeed embarassed
he has too much time on his hands to be checking out babes on shoprite cheesy.i dey very sure na woman matter carry am go the shoprite not say he wan make some purchases
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by 360clips: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
What a stupid simp. undecided You're the one disgracing our gender everywhere. Bastard! undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Silentgroper(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
360clips:
What a stupid simp. undecided You're the one disgracing our gender everywhere. Bastard! undecided
.expantiate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot A Wife Material / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? / Help The Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.