Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. (7602 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by 360clips: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.expantiate
expantiate on what? undecided A simp cannot be unsimped. Once a fool, always a fool. Mumu
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Silentgroper(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
360clips:
expantiate on what? undecided A simp cannot be unsimped. Once a fool, always a fool. Mumu
.. You dont wanna start with me.

you'd tie a rope round your neck and jump off a cliff
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by 360clips: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. You dont wanna start with me.

you'd tie a rope round your neck and jump off a cliff
see mumu. Go start shit with ur stupid family. Mugu
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Raeheemwayne: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
So, what should we do? It seems your mind is already made-up.
Tomorrow don't come here and wail how heartless women are; When she and MA turn Your pocket to an ATM and then dump you for the next available Mugu. Shae na Puna you deh find bah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.