Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sex Jokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Jokes (383 Views)

Hilarious Jokes Of The Day / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot / Nigeria Romance And Sex Jokes (adult Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Jokes by Gentle0wavez: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
1. I was having sex with a girl and after we were through she started crying. I asked why, she said I know you will leave me after this. I was touched and almost shed tears bcus she's bleeping right

2. Poverty can make small STD look like spiritual attack.

3. After sex, girls that be acting like they don't like sex but want more will be like, " Have you finish? Should I wear pant?? Are you feeling sleepy??

4. A woman was feeling lazy one Saturday morning during clean up so she told her husband " Honey please cut the grass in the back yard while I cut the hairs on my pussy"

5. Ada was wondering why guys in her new area don't want to ask her out. One day after 11 months one just came to greet her, Ada's neighbor started saying " Emeka you sef, even pregnant woman you dey toast " Emeka replied na wetin I dey try understand if na pikin or na beer full the belle.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Attract Her And Make Her Commit To You. / Fofbars&grillz, Abuja / 17yrs Girl Who Travelled 210kms To See A Man She Met On Facebook, Raped By 3 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.