Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling (54455 Views)

Odemwingie announces retirement from football / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football / WWE Legend Big Show Has Retired From Wrestling After His Contract Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by snoopanddre(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Lovelyn451:
This scary man, so he never retire all these while...did u say he's 55? I don't believe it

Hulk Hogan remain my fav
Hulk Hogan is my favorite too and one thing am yet to fully understand is whether WWF was scripted just like WWE? I need someone to help me clear this once and for all.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by JasperVII(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
2cribz:
Wwf don cast.
Take us back to 1999 to 2005 when wef was hot cake
I remove cap for you bro, na bros you be. Attitude era was the best time to watch wrestling, then you had superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker etc.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by sheyitokz(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
u don try baba make fresh bloods continue i don dey watch u since kiddo
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

See as this one dey take time reply girl, ashawo..

If to say na man dey mention am, he go Don ignore am since.. But bcox na girl, see as he create time dey reply... I'm sure u av sent her a Dm sef.

Simps

Lol

baba if you want to message her its a free world no one is stopping you
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by zudozz: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
great wrestler years back.. all d best sir!.. guess cocaine rehab is next thing for him.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin "okagan" is the exact way we pronounced it back in the day.... I watched wrestling back then ooo... Lol I can't even slap anyone... Never gotten into any fight in my life..

The way you talk bout it shows you a die hard fan..... Trust me when I say even tho you don't practise, all those smack down move has already been registered unconsciously grin

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Coden(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Kenplay:
WHAT IS HIS REAL NAME?

Callaway
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by raphy(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2020
he was a. cow boy filled with steroid .
I thought he has retire since.untill i saw this.
he is always scary coming into the ring as a ghost.
let him.join old.men sport golf .
all the best to him.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Soulsymbol99: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There's a new kid on the block called aleister black. And another dude like that that wears white mask and carries lantern (can't remember his name ) but both are doing well with the dark side of wwe.

Edited
Remember now, his name is "the feind"

The fiend is jst bryan wyatt trying 2 form one thing grin as for allister black,he has the charisma bt lack the built.mark(datz undertakers real name)was over 6ft tall and was still agile for his size jst like stroman.in his early dayz he was a force to recon wit.go and watch wrestlemania 3 or so wia he faced giant Gonzales (the tallest man till date in wwe)taller than great khali oooo.i still stress on that entrance best there was,best there is and best that will ever be ;over 20 wins back to back for wrestlemania no be beans oooo.thats 20years.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by awuri4: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2020
The phenom
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by dahmie2013: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by BABANGBALI: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
kenigwe18:

Modaran, you even spelt it right okagan. This one done enter wrestling sch

Make no yeye guy dare wrestle with you o, you go just scatter ground.

yinmu. Na style you wan take toast am mtcheeeeeew
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by DICKstractor: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2020
kenigwe18:

Now this was a wrestling fan grin
Wrestling now is a shadow of itself. It just crystal clear now that it's scripted. Those mediocre set of wrestlers made it too obvious
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
IVORY2009:

So sad, on the pix!
Eyah. It has been quite a while he passed on.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by odigbosky(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Reex12:
small boys don beat beat this oldman tire,about time he realized himself and walkaway with the little pride and glory he has. The likes of the rock and shawn michaels don leave the game tey tey.
Even Goldberg com bck to show himself naso brock lesnar nack am akpako.

Goldberg wen beat brrock lesnar in less than 2 minutes
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by tiswell(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
uchelouis45:
His theme song comes to mind.

Graveyard Symphony.
Do you have link to the theme song mp3 download
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by chatinent: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
How many times this guy go retire?
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
DICKstractor:

Wrestling now is a shadow of itself. It just crystal clear now that it's scripted. Those mediocre set of wrestlers made it too obvious

Yeah I didn't want to believe it at first, but its so obvious this days...... Its looks like a choreography, sth rehearsed
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by iamogunlowo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
tiswell:
Do you have link to the theme song mp3 download

You can download it @ mp3juices.cc
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
BABANGBALI:
yinmu. Na style you wan take toast am mtcheeeeeew

Alaye.... shey person no fit just get better motive other than this ulterior motive you guys are thinking.

ptchew
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by odigbosky(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
I started watching it since I was a kid. Video cassette era. Damn, I loved the Rock and Stone cold Steve Austin. I remember when they both fought. Then I later fell in love Rob Van Dam. Dude was acrobatic just like Rey Mysterio. I didn't like Triple H, bought later loved him because of Shawn Michaels. I always hated Brock.

WWE started dying when the likes of Shawn Michaels with the sweet tune music retired and Ric flair. Then Randy became lazy and Cena became Old. The dead man lost his streak. Batista became so lazy like Bleep. The acting became too much. No punches, no blood. No broken tables and chairs, no risky dives and wicked smackdown..

We ported to UFC
Nothing tastes like real blood

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by BABANGBALI: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
kenigwe18:

Alaye.... shey person no fit just get better motive other than this ulterior motive you guys are thinking.

ptchew
oiiiiiiin. Na so you take toast your landlady. Na your style be that.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by poweredcom(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
I tought he has retired self since last two years

He is a legend since 1990

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Damidave1124(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
kenigwe18:

lmao the only one I loved then was Shawn Michael Iont know if you knew him, buh he was my hero then follow by okagan grin

Shawn Michael was my favorite wrestler too, He retired in 2010, since he retired, I stopped following wrestling.

He lost to Undertaker in a career threatening match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well it was all acting.
He was a good actor.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by DICKstractor: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
kenigwe18:

Yeah I didn't want to believe it at first, but its so obvious this days...... Its looks like a choreography, sth rehearsed
I regretted realizing this fact. It hurt me because I was a die hard fan of wwe.
I try these days to enlighten my friends that the whole of wwe is a scripted work. Just like a play on a theater. But the can't accept the facts. They are die hard fans

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by EgusiShankly: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Wow.

Undertaker,Hulk hogan and Andre the Giant made me love wrestling back in the days ❤
add the ultimate warrior and RVD to that list as this were also my favorites
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by iamogunlowo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
snoopanddre:
Hulk Hogan is my favorite too and one thing am yet to fully understand is whether WWF was scripted just like WWE? I need someone to help me clear this once and for all.

Bro right from WWF, all matches were and are still been scripted.

You will get that talk from Hulk Hogan him self when he was interviewed for the Andre The Giant Documentary for the match against him and the gaint Andre because they fought before
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
DICKstractor:

I regretted realizing this fact. It hurt me because I was a die hard fan of wwe.
I try these days to enlighten my friends that the whole of wwe is a scripted work. Just like a play on a theater. But the can't accept the facts. They are die hard fans

Yeah same here
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Damidave1124(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Shawn Michael and undertaker were my fave ooo.... It used to pierce my heart then if Shawn Michael's opponent's hurting him... Used to cry a lot then... Wrestling was just too real then....

Yeah hulk organ too... Love him too...

The love I have for Shawn Michael no be here, I miss him

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by kenigwe18: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damidave1124:

Shawn Michael was my favorite wrestler too, He retired in 2010, since he retired, I stopped following wrestling.

He lost to Undertaker in a career threatening match.

You self watch that match

I felt for the guy then, remain small person shed tears
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Drizzy5001(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Undertaker was one of my favorite wrestlers , He was a very scary man, I miss the good old days of wrestling that's 1998 to 2007 When Shawn Miche, Eddie Gurerro, Stone Cold ,The Rock, Hulk Hogan, especially Rob Van Dam still dey active. I really miss Rob Van Dam dude was fun to watch grin wwe wrestling looked so real in those days, no be the rubbish drama wey Dem dey act today wey small small boys go dey misbehave for ring , people like that mumu "Eric Rowan" and "The miz" and Dolph Ziggler ... mtcheeew
Though"Aliester black" dey try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? / Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.