Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24261 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by donbachi(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Kubernetes:

Na waooo.
So the south has no option but to agree to it?Are they these powerless and helpless?
the north is weak,and they think holding onto power means relevance..north just be like a man that boast of his big dick,but no single child to show for it.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by chloride6: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Esseite:

This statement tells a whole lot..

- Orji Uzor Kalu is against IPOB.
- OUK presidency would not be supported in SE.
- OUK presidency would rattle SW APC.
- OUK presidency would rattle SE PDP.
- OUK vs Atiku is win/win for the North
- OUK vs Obi would be very tight because of bias for Obi from some SW section and some part of the North.

With all the disadvantages, OUK clinching presidency would owe all gratitude to the North and would be just another proxy to the continuation of how Nigeria is currently being run...

This is chess

Kalu has been silenced by the APC with that conviction..

Kalu knows his 2023 game is up

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Mightyhaiz: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
LudaChriz:

Be honest to yourself, 2023 should it be for South West or South East?
Honesty and afonja in a sentence?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by femicyrus(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2020
The only way the north can develop economically is when a southerner is in charge of government. Holding on to power by the north is counter productive to the north itself. You can't give what you don't have. Buhari along side everything headed by the north are glaring undisputed evidences.

5 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by ChiefAfonja: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2020
We the Afonjas will humbly obey the decision oo f our masters the North

4 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by cosef: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
As if your vote has ever mattered.

Igbos votes have mattered more that yoruba votes from 1959 till this day. There have been many president without yoruba support, Zik, Shagari, OBJ Yar adua etc, unfortunately yoruba voters have failed in 8 elections out of 11 national elections. Your votes failed to make Awolowo, MKO, Olu falae presidents.

If we do a holistic review of election history in this country, yorubas votes are more useless than any other regional votes. Stop trying to revise history.

You a butterfly who erroneously calls himself an eagle.

16 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Kiloseria: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
It's not every talk that are reasonable. I don't need to waste my time thinking about 2023. When covid 19 is still much active.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Woleett: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Isn't this your igbo elders sitting on the floor before their fulani masters? grin Worthless pigsgrin
ChiefAfonja:
We the Afonjas will humbly obey the decision oo f our masters the North

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by vickydankal(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Noel19:

You're a LUNATIC on the loose. What has Ohaneze got to do with the post?

Cowards! Instead of confronting your fears head on you must include Igbos into your nonsense.

I know it will be my brother from south east that will attack me, at the mention of anything east eyes will be popping out in anger. Nwanne Biko understand that I love the east as well but ohanaeze has disappointed us many times over just like other arewa and the rest, I’d rather go with Nnamdi Kanu than believe anything from these forums.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Favouribh1(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
you guys should be bragging very soon you will beg for one nigeria by dat time it will be too late...then left with your faith to your un developing lifestyle.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
oruma19:
if cooperatiin must work in the south, presidency must first go to the IBO. Anything else won't work. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, as long as awo and Abiola didn't succeed.
IBOs will chase the position till they all die They should go to biafail land and claim Director general
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by LZAA: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2020
imhotep:

Meanwhile in Edo state grin
Where is johnmartus?
grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by ChiefAfonja: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Woleett:
Isn't this your igbo elders sitting on the floor before their fulani masters? grin Worthless pigsgrin

grin

We are Afonjas and we are always loyal to our slave masters.

For this single reason, we will not drag 2023 with the Fulani's our respected masters who we worship and adore

And we pledge that nothing can come between our humble selves and our highly respected masters.

We will always worship the Fulani's
We will not fail to worship them

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by cosef: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Corporate2020:

When will you Igbos be bold enough to come and face Yorubas in the national election? Why are you always hiding behind Hausa/Fulanis? This is pure cowardize.

Do you remember what Robb stark told Jaime Lannister in the movies Game of thrones? "If we do it your way you will win, we will do our way so you don't win".

yoruba will face the North+SE+SS if by hook or crook APC gives you the ticket. just as Awolowo faced us There is no other way to wean you off your political greed. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Mightyhaiz: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
OriOko88:
My own is just that, youruba should field candidates from both PdP and apc, I'm very sure, if we emerge as candidate from any of d two parties, we stand a chance of becoming president. Let's just make these northerners know, we also have d numbers, when it comes to voting. Yoruba is also a majority tribe in Nigeria, don't let's the norths intimidate us by their numbers.
I really don't see why d north should remain in power, they have brought no meaninful develpomen to Nigeria, the best development we have in Nigeria today is from a Yoruba man. Why must north remains in power? And they still like bragging about it. Yoruba should just try and field two candidates on both major parties comes2023.
yes o.. shey na only yorobba be the only ethnic group from the whole south.. u guys are the sole problem of the south.. very shamelessly covetive ,greedy and self-centered..

8 years presidency,8 years vice presidency..,out of a democracy of less than 25 years.. and from over 50 ethnicities from the south..that one no do una.. u guys are the reason the country is in shambles because u tolerate,support and even shout down on others that are against buharis impunity and abysmal rule..thereby turning him into an emperor..,all just so he will hand over power to you dubiously...

To me, I will even prefer an efik ,annang ,urhobo or Edo man ruling instead of a yorobba man and also instead of an Igbo man..because yorobba will not allow him drink and keep the cup. and if it doesn't go to any of these group,let power remain in the north,pending whenever we are ready to do the right thing

8 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Woleett: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
But you know who the real slaves are right? grin
ChiefAfonja:

grin

We are Afonjas and we are always loyal to our slave masters.

For this single reason, we will not drag 2023 with the Fulani's our respected masters who we worship and adore

And we pledge that nothing can come between our humble selves and our highly respected masters.

We will always worship the Fulani's
We will not fail to worship them

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Monday60655(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
The same way Kalu enrich your pocket to come out and spit rubbish.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Corporate2020:

When will you Igbos be bold enough to come and face Yorubas in the national election? Why are you always hiding behind Hausa/Fulanis? This is pure cowardize.
Why didn't you people face Jonathan in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by rapid101(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2020
some of us from the south south and south east ll support u provided u get a technocrat not d idiot u gave us called buhari

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Noel19: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2020
vickydankal:

I know it will be my brother from south east that will attack me, at the mention of anything east eyes will be popping out in anger. Nwanne Biko understand that I love the east as well but ohanaeze has disappointed us many times over just like other arewa and the rest, I’d rather go with Nnamdi Kanu than believe anything from these forums.

Nwanne Biko, I'm sorry my dear! Thought it was one of those miscreants called "Ndi Ofe mmanu ". But seriously i dont think there was any need mentioning Ohanaeze here, doing so will give these people mentioned above the impetus to cast aspersions at us. Since the post is about Northerners and Ofe mmanu people pls allow them to tackle themselves. Once again, Biko I'm sorry for making derogatory remarks against you hitherto.

4 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by cosef: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2020
OriOko88:
[s]My own is just that, youruba should field candidates from both PdP and apc, I'm very sure, if we emerge as candidate from any of d two parties, we stand a chance of becoming president. [/s]Let's just make these northerners know, we also have d numbers, when it comes to voting. Yoruba is also a majority tribe in Nigeria, don't let's the norths intimidate us by their numbers.
I really don't see why d north should remain in power, they have brought no meaninful develpomen to Nigeria, the best development we have in Nigeria today is from a Yoruba man. Why must north remains in power? And they still like bragging about it. Yoruba should just try and field two candidates on both major parties comes2023.

It is practically 10000% impossible for yoruba to grab both tickets in APC and PDP. It only happened last time in 1999 as a form of compensation for June 12. Nobody owes you anything again in this country. It is the East that deserves recompense today, and if don't believe that the East deserve it after taking your share, you will also not get the presidency. You simply don't have the numbers. you have lost almost every election you have voted, go and ask AWo, Falae and co.

It is either East or North. No yoruba presidency in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
walex2:
you people always amaze me with your thinking, who are the north? so you think north west and north east can stand the combination of south south, south east, south west and north central? or you think north central like plateau, kwara, kogi or Taraba with 99 percent christian would follow north west, you always give the core northerners the powet they dont possess
That is why we always beg yorubas to agree to fairness and justice in the south but they wouldn't

5 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by snitchbitch: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Yes we know its very uneasy for a fly that has tasted honey to leave it. Instead it will suck sxck and die inside it.

What has power done to the north, more damage or good?

Almajiri, poverty, insecurity, boko haram and many other issues.

We all know the truth. Let the north keep deceiving itself. Abacha, Babangida, Gowon, Buhari(then and now), and many more all came and gone from the north, how many of their problems have they solved.

Has power solved norths problems or created more problems for them?
Time is a very patient warrior. Let's watch!!
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Who cares?
Are we not doing better than the North?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sammy07: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
LudaChriz:
Be honest to yourself, 2023 should it be for South West or South East?
I suggest Apc - West PDP -- East.
So let the winner be the president.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
OriOko88:
My own is just that, youruba should field candidates from both PdP and apc, I'm very sure, if we emerge as candidate from any of d two parties, we stand a chance of becoming president. Let's just make these northerners know, we also have d numbers, when it comes to voting. Yoruba is also a majority tribe in Nigeria, don't let's the norths intimidate us by their numbers.
Yes I agree with you
Yoruba is the only tribe in the whole south

3 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Tunde835(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
Since independence has any region been in power more than the North? Now look at the naked poverty rate, illiteracy, kidnappings, terrorism, banditry, poor health care system, displaced persons and social crimes in your region. Being power hungry does not exempt you from being in the pit of regional destruction. I hope one day u will still have a region called northern Nigeria
Dey want 2 keep us in d stone age
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Back2Daura(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Amaechi/El rufai 2023
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by CapitalBank: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

Na their way be that, reasons the Northerners feel they are born to rule.
betrayer? Lol...

So what did Tinubu do in 2015 is about to be done to him.

Na South go kuku loss which is fine.

Wait for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2020
chloride6:

Kalu has been silenced by the APC with that conviction..

Kalu knows his 2023 game is up

A conviction does not stop him running, and we know very well how the media cleans dirty politicians... the sect already said his conviction is a conspiracy... This is Nigeria, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ogbeniomo: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmm, after Bubu it will be ,Jagaban turn o, Jagaban we know, who are Arewa people?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.