Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24239 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Kingstanding: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:
Watch as Tinubu's ambition go up in smoke.
Yorubas had their chance with Obasanjo.
Now it's either an Igbo man or we give our votes to Atiku.
h. I'm a Yoruba man but I will prefer Igbo president to Hausa/ Fulani president in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by KaptainAfrika: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Just imagine this - The North supports an Igbo man for Presidency. I won't be surprised politics is a bed of strange-fellows.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by cosef: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=sulaimania2003 post=90941701][/quote]

Suleiman Atandarudeen the illiterate, even to quote person properly dey hard you. yoruba votes are the most useless according to history books. Kpokwem!
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
No problem Mr Arewa shit tell your folks to die in Aso Rock its fine. You have be sleeping and waken up in coridor of power all these while pls what have you gain

Poverty its the North.

Illetracy, the North.

Disease and sickness never wutness bu human, the North.

Islamic terrorism and madness, the North

Bloodshed due to insecurity, the North

Failure in every area of humanity, the North etc ........

So pls die in Aso Rock and keep rolling in Abject failure and poverty while the South goes on becoming advance nation on their own And....... when the sun set the plug will be pull off your northern miserable lives and your region will be blocked and cut off Nigeria map then you will all eat your useless Aso Rock.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by sulaimania2003(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Most people from the East always surprise me when it comes to presidential election on Nigeria .
It has always been your turn in every presidential election ever since I was born .But it's seems it's not going to be your turn till every region get what they want from the Nigeria and go their way .
When are you going to learn ?
Since the emergence of Nigeria,no body from your region ever contested in a Frontline political party talkless of been an executive president .
See,No Northener is a good state of mind will talk about taking power to the East .It will rather go to the south South people .
Whether you like it or not .The people from the South west will ensure by all possible means to see that power return to the South .They (Northern )don't have problem with that ,the are only concern about who and what favours them .
So,stop deceiving yourselves .The South West is still blessed with power and vibrate politicians to make this happen .
Not most Funny ones you have up there please .I can't ever see them .
I know you will go back to the drawing board after ever election like NFA does when Super Eagles just crashed out of the world cup .
Well,every region deserve to be president but here you need to stand up for it and play your card well.
My Questions ??
What do you really want ?
To be president or what ?
Then , stop joking about what ever you want and focus on it and stop blaming the western region that make strong decision when it come to producing leaders in Nigeria .They are going for what they want and nothing more. .They have lost lives of prominent politicians due to this.Your leaders can not even go to prison to achieve their aim .
Wake up Omo Igbo !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Rattyville: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
I don't blame people in the North, the only thing they care about is to retain power, Myopic and gullible set of People. All out leaders are inept.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by cosef: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Jack500:

Yoruba man will answer president, and u will just wail, cry and keep quiet, u said more than this in 2015 and 19

You are just making noise.

1.) yoruba voters have lost more elections than any other tribe in Nigeria.
2.) yoruba votes have never made a yoruba man president.
3) yorubas do not have the numbers.
4) yoruba cannot jump the queue into presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Sirheny007:
These power hungry Northern savages are no match for a united South.
The North knows this,
The South knows this.
But a particular set of people are hell bent on sabotaging the prospect of a united south.
Until their brain box is re-configured, the North will continue to rule till thy kingdom come.

Make Yoruba man come answer president in 2023 make we see. angry

when you mention south

always remove SW,
those ones na northerners in wolves skin

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by asobo: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Give them. It won't stop fulani herdmens from running over your villages as minority wey una be as usual. SW doesn't need your presidency to prove its sophistication.
In essence if we vote an candidate from SW, the killing will stop abi. 2023 we will know who is more sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by okeyfrank: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2020
The beginning of the end for this contraption called Nigeria.

The way out will be the peaceful disintegration of this failed country.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by sulaimania2003(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
cosef:

Suleiman Atandarudeen the illiterate, even to quote person properly dey hard you. yoruba votes are the most useless according to history books. Kpokwem!
Quote properly or not .I don't care to know the name you bear .I'm happy you understand me. but "been waste is been waste"I'm not here to insult Any one or take your insult.Only to guide you and since all you know know is to turn constructive argument to insults.(The reason your region is yet to produce an electrd president since 1960) I won't waste my time on people who won't admit the fact .
So,please park well.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

Go and sit down jare. Your divide and rule has failed
SE and SS share the same political and cultural ideology

lol...why are you scared to stay on your own? what nonsense political and cultural ideology do you share? you SE guys are pathetic losers...

don't you want biafr.aud again?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Noel19: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2020
vickydankal:

Well understood onye nkem. Have a blessed day
You too, thanks

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Arewa/fulani terrorist are about to impose another idiots they are using to fight against our Biafra freedom. But it's too late for the zoo.

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by blakkydikky(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2020
mastar111:

See who is talking about betrayers. When you queued up behind Buhari against GEJ, it wasn't betraying abi? You only want a united south for your favour.
grin
....how could you call that a betrayal if I may ask,please?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jack500: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
cosef:

You are just making noise.

1.) yoruba voters have lost more elections than any other tribe in Nigeria.
2.) yoruba votes have never made a yoruba man president.
3) yorubas do not have the numbers.
4) yoruba cannot jump the queue to president in 2023.

U are the one making noise, just shut up and wait till 2023.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by AkuOlisa: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

Na their way be that, reasons the Northerners feel they are born to rule.

If not for greed why is the SW insisting on 2023 presidency ? Are they the only people in the south ?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by nogragra: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
meavox:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/busted-north-will-not-cede-power-to-south-in-2023/amp/

These monkeys are looking for all out war which they will get. No one has monopoly for violence the south has been made to shift all the time for these monkeys. It is time they are shown the door.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Cherez: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Woleett:
But you know who the real slaves are right? grin
Tomorrow you'll shout #BlackLivesMatter as if you ain't worse
So these are unarmed protesters and you support force brutality?

Bros, what's the difference in the average Hausa/Fulani wanting to rule perpetually and a Yoruba man who feels the Igbos must never rule again while power rotates between the Hausa-Fulani & the SW?

Can't even the minorities like Akwa-Ibom, Igala, Warri, Bachama, etc take up leadership?

4 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by nogragra: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

If not for greed why is the SW insisting on 2023 presidency ? Are they the only people in the south ?
.......because you thieving biafrans cannot be trusted and given power without abusing it. The reason you people are still talking is because south west has not began to chase yall out of the region to go and obtain your biafra with Yoruba hater number one, Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by AkuOlisa: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
nogragra:

.......because you thieving biafrans cannot be trusted and given power without abusing it. The reason you people are still talking is because south west has not began to chase yall out of the region to go and obtain your biafra with Yoruba hater number one, Nnamdi Kanu.

And here I was thinking I was chatting with a mature person.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
asobo:
In essence if we vote an candidate from SW, the killing will stop abi. 2023 we will know who is more sophisticated.
Sophisticated or not, you guys are minorities in the scheme or things. No one rates you, not even your fulani masters. Political-wise - null, economic-wise - null. So please leave the talks for those that matter. Thank you
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Olisehinnocent: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
I will gladly give my vote to the north than voting for afonja man. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Olisehinnocent: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hypocrite is when you don't want igbos in your region and don't equally want them to have their own country
nogragra:

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by steppin: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

It won't be a bad idea if you cede power to them and give them your support, whoever you're referring to.
Or are they not from the same South?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by florixi: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:

Keep licking fulani ass ... very primitive people
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OmoManU: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
this particular nuisance boy again
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Bekool(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:

Why can't yorubas support igbo presidential candidate in 2023? Tinibu presidency will not benefit the igbos in any way that is the reason why the SE will rather prefer to support atiku if they can't get the seat themselves.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Temysteve(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:
Lemme me hear you say yea! yea!!!

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
asobo:
As a proud son of the middle-belt, except the SE is given the presidential ticket, I will vote a northern candidate come rain come shine if Jesus tarry to come and keeps me alive come 2023.

Nice. Me too. The SW can't benefit from their treachery

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Heavensent01(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:

so Biafra is dead?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
As a proud son of the South-South, except the SE is given the presidential ticket, I will vote a Northern candidate come rain come shine if Jesus tarry to come and keeps me alive come 2023.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.