Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Baggage Claim - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baggage Claim (67425 Views)

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi / It Is Vulgar Nationalism To Claim That Kikuyus Are A Blessed Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enirock, mhizv... I can't find you. Am in front, two sits empty, i chased adesina12 and Herbeedien away, (ion need rowlands fans around me) please, come and fill up. I no fit shout.
Re: Baggage Claim by skubido(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pigs will never fly oooooo, so mr Rowland pack well oooo.

Thanks for the update ma
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
CHAPTER TWELVE

"We are here" Daniel said, when he had parked his car in front of Bari's flat.

"Thank you so much, doctor, you don't know what you have done for me" She smiled up at him.

"You are welcome, anytime, any day. I hope you are using the drugs i gave to you?"

"There has not been any reason for me to use them so far, but i will, once the need arises" she nodded.

"Okay" he shrugged. "Omo this rain no be for here ooo, it is still raining heavily" he added, staring out through the car window.

"What if you come inside briefly, let me get you Tea to drink, you know? something hot for this weather" she muttered.

"8:32pm, i think i still have some hours to spare" He shrugged, staring at his phone.

"Okay then" Bari replied. Daniel walked to the other side of the car with the umbrella, he helped her out from the car and hovered the umbrella carefully over their heads. They walked to Bari's apartment, she fished out her keys from her bag and unlocked the door. Daniel closed the umbrella and dropped it in the verandah before stepping in with her.

"Welcome to my humble abode" Bari said, immediately they stepped in.

"You have a nice apartment, I love the decor" he nodded his head looking around.

"Thank you. please sit, let me go make the Tea for you, i will be right back" she said heading to the kitchen still dressed in her work clothes. Daniel landed on the sofa with his full weight, he loosened his tie a bit and let out a full breath. Few minutes after, Bari came out with a cup of Tea placed on a small white tray.

"Here you go" she extended the tray to Daniel who took the cup of Tea and sipped a little.

"You made just a cup of Tea? where is yours? or you are not drinking now?" he asked placing the cup on the center table.

"I don't drink Tea" Bari replied, going to the wall socket to switch it on.

"You don't drink Tea? why?" he greased his brows in surprise.

"It is not just good for my body system" she shrugged.

"So what then is it doing in your house since you don't take it?"

"Oh, that's for my friend, Chioma. She likes Tea a lot, i always buy provision because of her, you know, whenever she visits, she will just go and make one for herself" she replied casually.

"Wow, the first time am seeing someone that doesn't drink Tea" he chuckled.

"I will be right back, let me go and freshen up. here is the remote, you can keep yourself busy till i come" she shifted the remote to him, grabbed the tray and exited the living room.

Daniel shrugged and shuffled through the channels, after a while, he finally settled for MNet Movie Zone. Few minutes later, she was out, dressed in a sleeveless black poly gown.

"I hope i didn't keep you waiting?" she asked sitting beside him.

"naaaaah, you didn't, you are right on time" he smiled.

"Okay" she shrugged.

"So tell me, how was life for you while growing up? with this aquagenic Pruritus of a something, how was it?" he kept the remote on the table and turned to face her fully.

"It was horrible, very terrible. This aqua whatever has hindered me from so many things. When i was in secondary School, i won a scholarship from an NGO that visited our school then. The day we were supposed to write the exam, i couldn't go because it rained heavily on that day, i only stayed at home and cried my eyes out. I can't go the pool now and enjoy myself just like every other normal person would do, i loathe pools, a lot" she sneered.

"Ouch, that must be a very bad experience you had. But have you tried going to the pool? who knows? it might not really itch" he asked.

"I have not and i will not. Pools are not meant for me jare" she laughed.

"Can i ask you a personal question?"

"So all those ones you have been asking are what? public question?" she grinned.

"I mean like, personal, personal question" he smiled.

"Oya na ask me"

"Do you have a boyfriend? I would have said husband but judging from the fact that i can't see any wedding picture or anything to show that you are married, so let me just use "Boyfriend" he narrowed his gaze at her.

"Boyfriend what? that is for kids, real men propose and get married to the woman they love" she chuckled looking away.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Don't mind me abeg, i was only joking. I don't have a boyfriend" she turned her head to stare at him. He smiled at her.

"Okay, they are not coming or you are the one chasing them away?"

"Who would want to date someone like me? am just a sack of bones. Men prefer those heavy duty, Chubby, thick, curvy women" she flashed him a fake smile.

"You are beautiful, in your own way. Not even all men like ladies with the above mentioned qualities. You are someone's spec, do not belittle yourself, okay?"

"well i have never seen any man that doesn't like thick ladies, who no like better thing?" she chuckled.

"Bari" he muttered softly, holding her hands. "You are beautiful. Beauty is not all about curves and shape. There is more to beauty than those things. As a matter of fact, i love skinny ladies, i know a host of other men that love skinny ladies too. Kill every trace of low self-esteem in you" he sighed, staring at her face.

"Okay" she shrugged, looking away.

'No, don't take your face away, continue staring at me" he muttered. She slowly turned her head and stared at his face, he smiled, she shuddered and looked away again.

"I told you not to take your gaze off me" he rolled his eyes.

"What is the time now? the rain has subsided" she picked her phone from the table "Oh my goodness, it is already 10pm, are you sure you can go home by this time?" she muttered, standing on her feet.

"Of course, i will take my leave now" He replied standing on his feet too.

"Am sorry, i wasn't time conscious" she sighed.

"No no, it's okay. So i would love to have your mobile number" he dipped his hand into his pocket bringing his phone out.

"Well, since you got my name and my shop address from my file, i think you should copy my mobile number from there, as well" she smirked.

"I thought you wanted to report me to the hospital authorities" he grinned.

"I won't. You have my permission this time around" she cackled.

"Okay then, we will call it a night" he said heading to the door.

"What if you spend the night here, then leave very early in the morning" she asked making him stop.

"No, i have a surgery i need to carry out tomorrow morning by 9, don't worry i will be fine" he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Alright, i will just tell the gateman to open the gate for you" she shrugged heading out together with him.

8 Likes

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Preshbeauty:
"pigs will fly"
lol, where are they flying to?

lol, they are flying to America.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ujunwa14:
Hahahaha, i love this girl. "pigs will fly".

aawwwwn, our doctor is a little bit romantic.

thanks damsel.

hahahaha pigs will fly no be small.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Humbleness:
This statement sweet "pigs will fly". Thanks for the update ma

hahahaha thank you sweetheart.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Khriztarl:
See who wants to make pigs fly o..
i laugh in swahili..
Mr. Rowland, the only pigs that would fly are pigs like you. And, owh yes, they would fly out of this world, all the way to hell.
I can't imagine such guts after 8years. You must be very stupid. See your mouth like "what if i make them fly". It's egungun that is purnishing you, thats why you don't have a child with madam. Werey. I pity madam sha.
ride on damsel swttie. You're hearted.

hahahahaha, my dear join me and laugh in Swahili too.

Chai, i can't stop laughing, you just finished Rowland. ewoooo.

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
veenessha:
Bari just dey bust my brain "pigs will fly".
Oga Rowland why not borrow sense small, she is not interested after how many years you want Bari and her baggage back, Oga pack well ooo and leave Bari for our smiley Doctor.

Damsel thank you for the update.

hahahaha, i wonder for Rowland ooo.

Thank you babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Embellished:
I love you Bari. This Rowland no just get sense. After eight years, you called her a baggage and now you want her back? oleburuku.

Better leave her for our handsome doctor that smiles always.

thanks damsel.

tell him oooo
Thanks honey
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
oyinella:
You people should help me beg Damsel to make our post long small na, nne biko nu

Am sorry honey, the next one will be long.

Thanks babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ann2012:
I'm loving our Doc ooooo, since pigs can't fly Rowland should leave my Bari alone oooo

Thanks for the update ma'am

I will tell him when next i see him.

Thanks honey.

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adesina12:
Rowland please make the pigs fly You’re a goal getter... So go fo your goal of baggages Though we love them THICK but you can manage this lepa grin Damselposh thick baby sweet popcorn for you I dey enjoying this tori

Aaah aaah baby, you have started now.
lol, from Melody now to Bari
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:
It seems the colour of Bari's problem is Turtoise Pink...

hahahaha see them, them plenty ooo, people wey no like Bari.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
okikioluwafemi:
it is really baggage claim

who is gonna claim the baggage

is it rowland or the doctor?

time will tell.

yes honey, time will tell.
Thanks for reading
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Khriztarl:
Enirock, mhizv... I can't find you. And you lines ain't reachable ni. Am in front, two sits empty, i chased adesina12 and Herbeedien away, (ion need rowlands fans around me) please, come and fill up. I no fit shout.

especially enirock, i hope all is well. I don't have his contact i would have called him.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
skubido:
Pigs will never fly oooooo, so mr Rowland pack well oooo.

Thanks for the update ma

Yes ooo, pigs will never fly.

Thanks honey.
Re: Baggage Claim by mhizv(f): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Khriztarl:
Enirock, mhizv... I can't find you. And you lines ain't reachable ni. Am in front, two sits empty, i chased adesina12 and Herbeedien away, (ion need rowlands fans around me) please, come and fill up. I no fit shout.

Twas a mistake on my part . When she first started the story,I forgot to follow the story so I could be seeing new updates. Totally forgot grin about it. Just yesterday I remembered she started a new story some time ago, searched for it only to see so many updates cry . But anyway I'm up to date now.

And I'm definitely not a team Rowland grin
He can kiss my ass
Re: Baggage Claim by Liposure: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
damselposh:

Yes ooo, pigs will never fly.

Thanks honey.
u this babe. U just de give us back 2 back. I neva finish one sef
Re: Baggage Claim by Embellished(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
aaaawn, am loving you Daniel.

Team "BARINIEL"

Those Team "BARROW" Bari and Rowland should go and sit for one corner, una Team name sef no sexy for lips. let me run now before they come for me.

Thanks damsel
Re: Baggage Claim by ukaface(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thank God Daniel declined staying over,the way aunty Bari dey fastforward the love the do will be done on a cold night.

Thanks damsel,but can you please make the update lengthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Khriztarl:
Team Rowland kor, Team Island ni
i don't even know why i jumped to front sit sef

back to school 2
Damselposh, shebi Bari is just thin but not skinny?? and what's her breast size?? (we all know the booty will be flat cool )
Re: Baggage Claim by Ujunwa14(f): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
aaaawn, I love you Daniel.
damsel do you have his number? I think i have fallen for him.
lemme run.
Re: Baggage Claim by Ujunwa14(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adesina12:
Rowland please make the pigs fly You’re a goal getter... So go fo your goal of baggages Though we love them THICK but you can manage this lepa grin Damselposh thick baby sweet popcorn for you I dey enjoying this tori

you have come again now, okwaya? It was Melody, now Bari.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Team Rowland kor, Team Island ni
i don't even know why i jumped to front sit sef

back to school 2
Damselposh, shebi Bari is just thin but not skinny?? and what's her breast size?? (we all know the booty will be flat cool )
ehn leave the frypan ass for her. She likes it.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
mhizv:

Twas a mistake on my part . When she first started the story,I forgot to follow the story so I could be seeing new updates. Totally forgot grin about it. Just yesterday I remembered she started a new story some time ago, searched for it only to see so many updates cry . But anyway I'm up to date now.

And I'm definitely not a team Rowland grin
He can kiss my ass
ouch, i grasp. Same thing happened to me on devil's love. Well, now that you're here. Welcome.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
damselposh:

especially enirock, i hope all is well. I don't have his contact i would have called him.
hmmmm. I believe he's fyn.
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2020
[/quote]
damselposh:

hahahaha see them, them plenty ooo, people wey no like Bari.
Ujunwa14:

you have come again now, okwaya?
It was Melody, now Bari.
TEAM Bad Energy. SMH
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Bari, so you have provision in your house. And chioma is the one taking it. Owk o. Its your house sha.
Re: Baggage Claim by Ann2012(f): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Our ship will soon sail grin #Bariel #Dari

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Baggage Claim by skubido(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2020
I talk ham, oya ooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Baggage Claim by okikioluwafemi(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2020
amu loving this

OP,make two updates per day na
Re: Baggage Claim by Preshbeauty(f): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2020
aaaawn. Team BARIEL we are going there.
thanks for the update damsel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

The Den Of Delilah / Toto Pass Toto 21+ / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.