Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers (48881 Views)

50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Sammy07: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Slynation:

At least thank God you acknowledged the truth... I'm not tribalitic like you guys, The Igbos just want a peaceful place where everyone will cohabit without trouble irrespective of your tribe and region... but since its no longer working, don't you think the best thing for everyone is to balkanize this nation so everyone can develop her region without language barrier

Sure, that's the best thing to do.
To dissolve this country.

Buh, None of the region leaders are doing something.
None!

BTW, don't take the banters here seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

I suggest you go and study hard write jamb and go to school bing a drop out is terrible for you

See how you displayed your totally lack of any comprehension skill set

What you wrote has nothing to do with the topic

You are obviously a secondary school drop out
You are the the main drop out here. You cant construct common English with good apostrophes, commas, etc. What you wrote is worst than what he did. Let me correct your English above.

I suggest you go and study hard, write JAMB, go back to school. Been a dropout is QUITE terrible for you.
See how you displayed your TOTAL lack of any comprehension SKILLS....
What you wrote HAVE nothing do to do with the topic.
I suggest you go and study hard, write JAMB, AND go back to school. Been a drop out is QUITE terrible for you..

You are worst than him. Lo and behold, with all your comprehension skills and whatever, what have you become. Drop out is better than half baked Certificate forgers that are University graduates. In as much as I am not against college degrees which i by the grace of God, I have gotten plenty, I do not expect people to use words on people they never met just because of wrong use of tenses. Indian Americans today are the worst despised by the Americans due to their heavy ascent and your so called poor English comprehension skills, but they are smartest in every sphere of American society: medicine, pharmacy, IT, even best in ALL the spelling bee competitions in the past ten years, Small businesses etc, making them the highest earners of any racial/ ethnic Americans. The whites: Americans and Europeans origin of any where, Jews or Chinese Americans are far behind them in almost all indexes of success.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Sagay212: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

You have a lot of issues you need to deal with.
Like for real

I have noticed your comments overtime

And its unsavoury

The only issue I have is you hateful ipod miscreants that won't leave yorubas out of your foolish.ness. you evil scoundrels are everywhere on social media spreading hate on yoruba people for no reason. Any small thing you must mention Tinubu and yoruba. You cannot be dishing out hate and expect us to smile with you. Una go collect hot hot. If your goat die, na yoruba man cause am. Don't give what you can't take.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Slynation(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Well we already know you people have no where to go. We will continue to manage you like that and treat you like our little brothers that you are. But please we don't want to hear any noise of biafra.ud ooo. You can go and pack all your brothers from the sad beast to lagos Dubai and let them know dirty business will not be tolerated.
We nor wan hear say dem dey jealous us when you misbehave and lash you bulala ooo. cheesy angry grin angry
No problem.... grin as long as everybody will be happy at the end grin besides I dey plan come your Dubai after pandemic, please I don't want to enter one chance o grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
You are the the main drop out here. You cant construct common English with good apostrophes, commas, etc. What you wrote is worst than what he did. Let me correct your your English above.

I suggest you go and study hard, write JAMB, go back to school. Been a dropout is QUITE terrible for you.
See how you displayed your TOTAL lack of any comprehension SKILLS....
What you wrote HAVE nothing do to do with the topic.
I suggest you go and study hard, write JAMB, AND go back to school. Been a drop out is QUITE terrible for you..

You are worst than him. Lo and behold, with all your comprehension skills and whatever, what have you become. Drop out is better than half baked Certificate forgers that are University graduates. In as much as I am not against college degrees which i by the grace of God, I have gotten plenty, I do not expect people to use words on people they never met just because of wrong use of tenses. Indian Americans today are the worst despised by the Americans due to their heavy ascent and your so called poor English comprehension skills, but they are smartest in every sphere of American society: medicine, pharmacy, IT, even best in ALL the spelling bee competitions in the past ten years, Small businesses etc, making them the highest earners of any racial/ ethnic Americans. The whites: Americans and Europeans origin of any where, Jews or Chinese Americans are far behind them in almost all indexes of success.
[/s]

grin

Seems you can really relate to the word drop out ?

It seemed to really get you ranting .. grin

You typed a whole lot but said nothing grin

Illiterate

Now go and sulk in a corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Sammy07: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Balogunodua:

Wow!

The Igbo nation are indeed luckey to have a great leader like you... cheesy

Na ekele gi, nwanne m. Igbo ghotara m na edu nde nke Eze Ndigbo, ga enwe oke mgbanwe.

thank you, my brother. Igbos under my leadership of Eze Ndigbo, will experience great change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
You disappointed me bigtime.

you should've denied him the attention he craved for,
thatz the best treatment that should be meted out to him.
MBA Nwanne, sometimes you gotta school some silly people.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by PericomaNwankwo: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
Are you okay?
What if the kidnappers are not Cross Riverians ?

Anybody in cross river, whether Akpa or Ejeghan, Igbo or Oodua, them be Akpans..
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Coldie:

One room is ok

We want to raise our children in the presence of a father n mother, a complete family.

There are many reasons why we do what we do, None is by mistake.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by PericomaNwankwo: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Na ekele gi, nwanne m. Igbo ghotara m na edu nde nke Eze Ndigbo, ga enwe oke mgbanwe.

thank you, my brother. Igbos under my leadership of Eze Ndigbo, will experience great change

grin grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Balogunodua(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fantasticcc:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheViralTrendz/status/1272477283064913920, grin your fathers were pleading to Tinubu to save them before we displace them.. spineless cowards.. I opened a thread about it,your Yoruba brother ran to the mod to delete it.if we attack you guys your Yoruba brother will banned or delete it,on a fair ground Yoruba's are not our mate in anything even after the indigenization policy after the civil war...the British knew it too.yarriba parasites that dread staying alone.
Hahahaha... cheesy

So twitter is now the source of news for Ipob miscreants smh

You people never sieze to amuse me cheesy i asked you to show me the video where you people claim Yorubas said Igbos are buying up their lands, but you are posting twitter fake news where your people were busy parading video where trading are begging Sanwo-Olu not to close the market, but you people including the most intelligent among them are still typing trash just to fill their ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by DamnnNiggarr: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
MBA Nwanne, sometimes you gotta school some silly people.
Ok,
but for me, I wont stup that low.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Fantasticcc: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Balogunodua:

Hahahaha... cheesy

So twitter is now the source of news for Ipob miscreants smh

You people never sieze to amuse me cheesy i asked you to show me the video where you people claim Yorubas said Igbos are buying up their lands, but you are posting twitter fake news where your people were busy parading video where trading are begging Sanwo-Olu not to close the market, but you people including the most intelligent among them are still typing trash just to fill their ego.
is now obvious you don't have data grin ,poor boy.no wonder you are frustrated..every body on twitter were bashing them..your fathers were begging Tinubu to save them.is a pity we share same country with poor people like you without data..borrow money and watch the video then we can talk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by bassman007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
The problem with the Igbo tribe is that they feel every other tribe in Nigeria is against them. The Igbo man was kidnapped alongside a Calabar lady, princess Henshaw. It is not only Igbo people that are being kidnapped, yet the Igbo people have taken it as a tribal case instead of kidnap case as it is. I hope the police apprehend the kidnappers and the victims are released, but this is not a tribal issue and shouldn't be seen as such.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Zhegx:

If they leave Nigeria, nothing will happen.
Only someone who hasn't travelled around Nigeria will think a particular region will suffer. All regions can survive independently.
So why are they doing everything possible to make the Igbos remain in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Fantasticcc: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Sure, that's the best thing to do.
To dissolve this country.

Buh, None of the region leaders are doing something.
None!

BTW, don't take the banters here seriously.
you support disintegration? Which region are you from
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Sammy07: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fantasticcc:
you support disintegration? Which region are you from

South West, Ondo State cool
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Ok,
but for me, I wont stup that low.
Nwanne you won't berate me openly like this for them to see if you truly a Biafran. And No, I ain't you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Fantasticcc: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

South West, Ondo State cool
wow,I never knew some of you guys wanted disintegration till I stumble on odua page on facebook,were Yoruba people were cursing Nigeria,I was surprised.the boys there wanted oduduwa nation fast fast..
#dissolutionofnigeria is the best, we can never grow as far as we have the Fulani's in our country..
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by sesan85(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

So the south Africans and Americans who come to establish businesses in Nigeria do so because the buying power in their respective countries are poor

Are you sure you are okay?
South Africans and Americans don't flee from their homelands in their millions like homeless refugees and mendicant gypsies like Igbos. Non-Igbos don't run to Igboland for greener pastures in their millions like foreigners run to South Africa and America. Silly comparism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by SirBunky85(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Built2last:
And they will say IGBOS are not united

Nigeria should just allow Igbos go.

But can they? There will be economic collapse. Commerce and retail sector will collapse
just stop all dese nonsense talk.why not tell our Igbo brothers to relocate their businesses to the south east?abi d government forbids them to relocate to our region?
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by sonnie10: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Odinka Electricals. The first man to buy a Santana Volkswagen in Calabar in those days, old money
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Sammy07: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fantasticcc:
wow,I never knew some of you guys wanted disintegration till I stumble on odua page on facebook,were Yoruba people were cursing Nigeria,I was surprised.the boys there wanted oduduwa nation fast fast..
#dissolutionofnigeria is the best, we can never grow as far as we have the Fulani's in our country..

Honestly, you shouldn't take whatever you read or do on Nairaland too seriously.
To me, Nairaland is a huge comic relief.

Whenever, I hear that Muric man speaks, that you guys think Muslims are answering to him, You can confirm from Oduduwa Republic page.
Type and search Muric.

Any news article you see from him, check the comments and see how both Muslims and Christians are lambasting him.

We are only doing our things underneath.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Fantasticcc: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Honestly, you shouldn't take whatever you read or do on Nairaland too seriously.
To me, Nairaland is a huge comic relief.

Whenever, I hear that Muric man speaks, that you guys think Muslims are answering to him, You can confirm from Oduduwa Republic page.
Type and search Muric.

Any news article you see from him, check the comments and see how both Muslims and Christians are lambasting him.

We are only doing our things underneath.
I just realized lately,ride on bro.disintegration is the best.
As for nairaland I never take anything to heart.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

grin

Seems you can really relate to the word drop out ?

It seemed to really get you ranting .. grin

You typed a whole lot but said nothing grin

Illiterate

Now go and sulk in a corner

See your life, real illiterate on the rampage. Your first sentence here again doesn't need a question mark and more over, the use of
the word "it" should be considered next time when you want to start such a sentence. That you attended a village school does not give you the right to continue typing any how here. Behold what you previously typed is staring on your face and you still find it hard to take correction. You are still writing thrash after i corrected you. Lol. You need to bury your face in the mud. You are saying I cannot relate to the word "drop out" as an escape from the plunder you made.This one is charcoal calling chalk black. I can now see a drop out look alike. Bury your pride and learn when you are corrected. This is a public forum and people are reading your errors.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
wink2015:
IGBO get plenty money in Nigeria.

But they are not good in SHARING.

They do not allow NON IGBO into their personal business life.

That is why other ethnic group find it hard to trust them with the Presidency especially the Hausa and Yoruba.

Imagine a single tribe getting almost 90 % of all the businesses in Nigeria.

Yet they are still crying maginalization.

What will a Niger deltan whose crude oil money is being used to run the federal government expenditures year in and year out say.

SEE THE WHOLE LINE OF THE SHOPS IN THE PICTURES IN CROSS RIVERS.

That is how they own shops in Lagos, Warri, Benin, Yenagoa, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Makurdi, Lokoja, Okene, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri etc

Just shut it..

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
See your life, real illiterate on the rampage. Your first sentence here again doesn't need a question mark and more over, the use of
the word "it" should be considered next time when you want to start such a sentence. That you attended a village school does not give you the right to continue typing any how here. Behold what you previously typed is staring on your face and you still find it hard to take correction. You are still writing thrash after i corrected you. Lol. You need to bury your face in the mud. You are saying I cannot relate to the word "drop out" as an escape from the plunder you made.This one is charcoal calling chalk black. I can now see a drop out look alike. Bury your pride and learn when you are corrected. This is a public forum and people are reading your errors.
[/s]

Again you typed a whole lot and ended up saying nothing

Not me or anyone is bothering to read your rant grin

I didn't make you drop out !! Don't put that frustration on me or any other member here... Go sort your own life out ..

Spend less time posting your account number around nairaland begging for handouts and go back to school so you may just change the trajectory of your life .

Now you have my permission to continue sulking

grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Litmus: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
A national discussion on how to make policing work in Nigeria is required urgently. I recon Nigeria is scrimping on policing and obviously the cost of so doing in terms of lives lost, insecurity and the cost of insecurity has made continuing to scrimp untenable. We should make policing one of the highest paid careers in the country. The cost will be more than offset by the money Nigeria gains from safer environment for people to go about their business since Nigerians are generally very hard working and enterprising.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
nawa see what calabar has become, so sad, imagine chief odinka, the man has been there since the 90s in caly selling electrical stuff.

Why Prof Ayade refuses to take security serious is disturbing.

Even Borno is becoming safer than Calabar.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by UnimkeAk(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amarabae:
this is a bit funny,
hunger dey ! so they see those Igbo businessmen as cashcows for their kidnapping business.
ayade should do something.
Igbos are peaceful people,

Igbos are there ones kidnapping themselves, how many cross riverians have been caught for high profile kidnapping

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Litmus: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
It is possibly a worthwhile sacrifice for safety and security if in the short term we all earned less because of taxing so that police can earn heavily. Whatever, we do, we need to get over looking down on a career in the police force by making a career in the police more than middleclass respectable.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
sonnie10:
Odinka Electricals. The first man to buy a Santana Volkswagen in Calabar in those days, old money

That man was no saint, he had his demons, maybe karma is visiting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.