Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers (49191 Views)

50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by blissmandate(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vanzcharles:

What about the Chinese? Are they poor?
We have them everywhere./ Guy if person do business and e dey pain you go im land go rent shop go do business. Igbo ppl na your wahala shey..
Let me school you on why we have disintegration among the Igbo folks. Igbo tribe is mainly known for their business activities and mindset. Now one of the factors of business in economy is location and competition. In order for them to meet up the market standard, they would move out of a geographical area to another area so as to meet up the market demands.
That way they tend to grow in that place in population with time. Unlike other tribes who practice farming they tend to stay in their homeland without moving an inch or save themselves the stress.
We should just understand why the Chinese companies move towards other countries to sell their products.
You can't easily find other tribes in igbo land because they have nothing to do there as the only supportive business to thrive is trading and they are not traders. So they may be good in farming, fishing, educational wise e.t.c. West were more bent on going to school that is why their leaders where quick to bring institutions here in western land. Their children did not have to travel out of the land.
This just explain why you see the Igbo tribe every where. 'Their nature of buying and selling'
So I think you should think beyond tribalism and understand that no one flees his home when one changes or location. Unless you also say all Nigerians in diaspora flee their homeland like refugees because we have a lot of Nigerians in Diaspora. UAE we have high number of Nigerian Muslims.. I know that very well and they did not flee their homeland. Unless you are in your village searching through nairaland. Less what you said was baseless.
how can sensible man go to that sad least region of OSU that OSU themselves runaway from. iyanmiris must leave Yoruba land by fire by force.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Hahahahaahaha grin

You are typing so hard!!! You woke up clenched your teeth and rushed to the keyboard just being a sweat grin

It's so hilarious

Listen don't take me exposing you for being a drop out so painfully

Breathe, sulk ,it's okay to cry even .. let it all out and go buy jamb form grin

Next time graduate so you don't embarrass yourself. It's not too late though , go and write jamb and give it another shot

it certain that I am not in the same time zone with you and every Nairaland is not living in the ZOO. Now is 12: 56 pm in the place I am domiciled, and I am 5 hrs behind you. This is not a big deal, though. BY THE WAY, HOW OLD ARE YOU?. I STRONGLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I AM DEALING WITH A CHILD OR A YOUNG TEEN.

English 101. This is the fifth time you are failing my corrections, just take a look at the corrections of your present post.

You woke up, clenched your teeth, and rushed to the keyboard. No need to add: "just been a sweat" because it doesn't make any meaning. From the above correction, you could see that the word "And" is a conjunction. YOU MUST PUT A COMNA BEFORE and When it's connecting two INDEPENDENT CLAUSES. NOTE: Independent clauses are clauses that could stand on it's own as a complete sentence. Eg from your sentence: you woke up, rushed to the key board.

This rule fails only when both clauses are related and are very short.

Second sentence error. Listen, dont take MY exposing you for BEEN a drop out so PAINFUL. Here it should be my and not me, been and not being as in human or present participle, painful and not painfully. Painfully is an adverb. Again, note that the word listen should have a comma after it.

Your third line is so meaningless that it dosen't worth correcting. Just take another look at what you wrote.

Your last sentence would have been written thus: Graduate next time so you dont embarrass yourself or you observe the use of commas and apostrophes where necessary. Thesame mistake followed the rest of your sentence.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:

it certain that I am not in the same time zone with you and every Nairaland is not living in the ZOO. Now is 12: 56 pm in the place I am domiciled, and I am 5 hrs behind you. This is not a big deal, though. BY THE WAY, HOW OLD ARE YOU?. I STRONGLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I AM DEALING WITH A CHILD OR A YOUNG TEEN.

English 101. This is the fifth time you are failing my corrections, just take a look at the corrections of your present post.

You woke up, clenched your teeth, and rushed to the keyboard. No need to add: "just been a sweat" because it doesn't make any meaning. From the above correction, you could see that the word "And" is a conjunction. YOU MUST PUT A COMNA BEFORE and When it's connecting two INDEPENDENT CLAUSES. NOTE: Independent clauses are clauses that could stand on it's own as a complete sentence. Eg from your sentence: you woke up, rushed to the key board.

This rule fails only when both clauses are related and are very short.

Second sentence error. Listen, dont take MY exposing you for BEEN a drop out so PAINFUL. Here it should be my and not me, been and not being as in human or present participle, painful and not painfully. Painfully is an adverb. Again, note that the word listen should have a comma after it.

Your third line is so meaningless that it dosen't worth correcting. Just take another look at what you wrote.

Your last sentence would have been written thus: Graduate next time so you dont embarrass yourself or you observe the use of commas and apostrophes where necessary. Thesame mistake followed the rest of your sentence.
[/s]

Just logged into this evening to see you typed more rubbish that no one is going to read

Hahahahahahahaahaha

So desperate to prove to me you aren't an illiterate grin?

But alas I refuse to accept you ever passed jamb due to your mannerisms on this forum you always show you are uneducated and a motor park tout at best so NOPE

I won't ever read you garbage

grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Vanzcharles(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2020
blissmandate:
how can sensible man go to that sad least region of OSU that OSU themselves runaway from. iyanmiris must leave Yoruba land by fire by force.
You didn't make sense at all.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Just logged into this evening to see you typed more rubbish that no one is going to read

Hahahahahahahaahaha

So desperate to prove to me you aren't an illiterate grin?

But alas I refuse to accept you ever passed jamb due to your mannerisms on this forum you always show you are uneducated and a motor park tout at best so NOPE

I won't ever read you garbage

grin
for the sixth time, you failed it again. I am mainly concern about you reading this corrections and happy to know you are doing so.

CORRECTION 6. But ATLAST, I REFUSED to accept that you ever passed JAMB due to your MANNERISMS on this forum. You always shows that you are uneducated, and a motor park tout at best. Observe the full stops, comma and importance of prepositions there. Compare this with your own sentence without all of the above mentioned additions. You can observe that the reader of your own sentence cannot pause or breath due to lack of these. I wont call you a dunce but you are not actually SMART.

I AM USING YOUR COMMUNICATION LINK WITH ME WITH SOME GROUP OF LATINOS AND MEXICANS AS A CASE STUDY OF POOR USE OF WRITTEN ENGLISH SENTENCES. THEY GONNA HAVE THE PRINT OUT OF EACH OF YOUR POSTS AND MY RESPONSE TO YOU. You are becoming more interesting every moment.
They are even of Spanish origin but can do far better than you.

Keep up your responses, you are becoming a good material for study. I am interested in working and investing in this project called livebyday. Lol
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
for the sixth time, you failed it again. I am mainly concern about you reading this corrections and happy to know you are doing so.

CORRECTION 6. But ATLAST, I REFUSED to accept that you ever passed JAMB due to your MANNERISMS on this forum. You always shows that you are uneducated, and a motor park tout at best. Observe the full stops, comma and importance of prepositions there. Compare this with your own sentence without all of the above mentioned additions. You can observe that the reader of your own sentence cannot pause or breath due to lack of these. I wont call you a dunce but you are not actually SMART.

I AM USING YOUR COMMUNICATION LINK WITH ME WITH SOME GROUP OF LATINOS AND MEXICANS AS A CASE STUDY OF POOR USE OF WRITTEN ENGLISH SENTENCES. THEY GONNA HAVE THE PRINT OUT OF EACH OF YOUR POSTS AND MY RESPONSE TO YOU. You are becoming more interesting every moment.
They are even of Spanish origin but can do far better than you.

Keep up your responses, you are becoming a good material for study. I am interested in working and investing in this project called livebyday. Lol
[/s]

Yawn

Again more rubbish I won't read , I just stroke it out cause I don't think you have aquired the skill set yet needed to say anything meaningful in a discussion.

Go back to school graduate then scan your degree and post it here ,only then will I agree to read your posts , grin

Till then I will just keep stroking them away with out as much as a glance at the trash you typed grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Yawn

Again more rubbish I won't read , I just stroke it out cause I don't think you have aquired the skill set yet needed to say anything meaningful in a discussion.

Go back to school graduate then scan your degree and post it here ,only then will I agree to read your posts , grin

Till then I will just keep stroking them away with out as much as a glance at the trash you typed grin

THE MAJOR THING I REQUIRE FROM YOU IS JUST TO RESPOND WITH YOUR HORRIBLE SENTENCES, you dont need to read it. I'm gonna make a book from your write up. That is essence of my continued communication with you and you really have fallen to my bait. Dont read, just respond with your poor English sentences. Every communication would be printed out before you edit or remove it. I needed somebody like you for a little RESEARCH

The seventh Lecture on English 101. You failed abysmally again. Thi is a valuable resource for
some Hispanics immigrants youths and adults.
Observe and compare it with mine to see the differences.

Correction of the above: Again, more rubbish, I wont read. I just STROKED it out BECAUSE I dont think you have a acquired the skills set YOU needed to say anything meaningful in a discussion.

Go back to school, graduate,then scan your degree,and post it here. Only then will (sic) I agree to read your posts.

Till then, i will just keep stroking them away without (sic) much glance st the trash you typed.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:

THE MAJOR THING I REQUIRE FROM YOU IS JUST TO RESPOND WITH YOUR HORRIBLE SENTENCES, you dont need to read it. I'm gonna make a book from your write up. That is essence of my continued communication with you and you really have fallen to my bait. Dont read, just respond with your poor English sentences. Every communication would be printed out before you edit or remove it. I needed somebody like you for a little RESEARCH

The seventh Lecture on English 101. You failed abysmally again. Thi is a valuable resource for
some Hispanics immigrants youths and adults.
Observe and compare it with mine to see the differences.

Correction of the above: Again, more rubbish, I wont read. I just STROKED it out BECAUSE I dont think you have a acquired the skills set YOU needed to say anything meaningful in a discussion.

Go back to school, graduate,then scan your degree,and post it here. Only then will (sic) I agree to read your posts.

Till then, i will just keep stroking them away without (sic) much glance st the trash you typed.
[/s]

More trash not to be read grin

Keep at it , I am so enjoying this

Hehehehe grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Bambambiglo: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
imhotep:

Bambambiglo will not be happy with this.

Please I'm not a part of your gay group, stop mentioning me any how
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Please I'm not a part of your gay group, stop mentioning me any how
How APC na grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

More trash not to be read grin

Keep at it , I am so enjoying this

Hehehehe grin
I want you to continue to express yourself in detail, I mean your responses. The more detailed you are, the more likely you endorse more error therein.

I AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALL THESE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US TO DIARIES OR EDUCATION SECTIONS FOR NAIRALAND DISCUSSION. I NEED TO GET MORE FACTS FROM YOU BEFORE I DO THAT.

More trash not to be read! What do you mean by this? Incomplete sentence or what?

Keep at it, I am so much enjoying this. Compare and contrast with what you wrote. But congrats, for the first time after a whole seven lectures and corrections, you were able to place the first correct comma in a sentence. Unfortunately, the construction of your sentence wasn't any thing to write home about.

I will soon be uploading and posting all these in the general section. I got to get a good attractive caption for it. I hope you will comment about yourself very soon.
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
I want you to continue to express yourself in detail, I mean your responses. The more detailed you are, the more likely you endorse more error therein.

I AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALL THESE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US TO DIARIES OR EDUCATION SECTIONS FOR NAIRALAND DISCUSSION. I NEED TO GET MORE FACTS FROM YOU BEFORE I DO THAT.

More trash not to be read! What do you mean by this? Incomplete sentence or what?

Keep at it, I am so much enjoying this. Compare and contrast with what you wrote. But congrats, for the first time after a whole seven lectures and corrections, you were able to place the first correct comma in a sentence. Unfortunately, the construction of your sentence wasn't any thing to write home about.

I will soon be uploading and posting all these in the general section. I got to get a good attractive caption for it. I hope you will comment about yourself very soon.
[/s]

More unread trash grin

This is the high point of my evenings Everytime I strike off your garbage

But if you can buy a jamb form and fill out I will be happy to read your chats

Cheers grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by ThatFairGuy: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Their mumu too much. where Is Thatfairguy and PVision2020 self
grin ndi Chestbeaters
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

More unread trash grin

This is the high point of my evenings Everytime I strike off your garbage

But if you can buy a jamb form and fill out I will be happy to read your chats

Cheers grin
Bur if you can buy a JAMB form and fill it out [COMMA] I will be happy to read your chats. You should be really ashamed of this numerous errors. Get one sentence corr[b][/b]ect for once. Warri people we say: your village people swear for you. One of this days, some education students will use this my communication with you for Term paper and research work. I will continue to press on you until I get all I wanted for SPECIAL RESEARCH. YOU ARE MY MATERIAL AND TOOLS. LOL
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
Bur if you can buy a JAMB form and fill it out [COMMA] I will be happy to read your chats. You should be really ashamed of this numerous errors. Get one sentence corr[b][/b]ect for once. Warri people we say: your village people swear for you. One of this days, some education students will use this my communication with you for Term paper and research work. I will continue to press on you until I get all I wanted for SPECIAL RESEARCH. YOU ARE MY MATERIAL AND TOOLS. LOL
[/s]

More trash I won't read, even though it looks reduced in volume.

Just screen much your jamb registration so I can support you. grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
[/s]

More trash

Have your purchased the jamb for yet? Do that's post a photo of it then I may take time to read any of your posts . Your posts are shorter ? grin seems you are getting the point

grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by wiseoneking: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

More trash

Have your purchased the jamb for yet? Do that's post a photo of it then I may take time to read any of your posts . Your posts are shorter ? grin seems you are getting the point

grin
YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT READING MY STUFF but you rightly quoted a line from it which shows you are reading it BY WRITING VERBATIM MY words WHICH READS THUS: Your posts are shorter. I am not worried or surprised at that but on the very issue of your inability to get at least one of your submissions right. But this shows that you are not an honest person, saying one thing and doing another thing.

For example; Do that's post a photo of it then I may take time to read any posts. THIS IS THE WORST ENGLISH SENTENCE EVER WRITTEN AND I'M GONNA SELL IT TO US ENGLISH JOURNALS FOR A GOOD CASH. Here, I am nothing talking about your abysmal use of commas but you are taking another dangerous trend here by breaking every English gramma rules.

In the beginning of your sentence, how does the this "Do that's" sound to your ear? Very bad you know. What is the meaning of the word "THAT'S" in that sentence. You would have avoided it to make a better meaning but at that, the word "Do" here is causing some written grammatical error.

Lastly, for today, do not avoid omitting the word "it" when the next word is "seems" as you poorly did over here.

YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER, BOY.
TRY NEXT TIME, EXPECTING YOUR USUAL BLUNDER. Poor soul !
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by livebyday(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
wiseoneking:
YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT READING MY STUFF but you rightly quoted a line from it which shows you are reading it BY WRITING VERBATIM MY words WHICH READS THUS: Your posts are shorter. I am not worried or surprised at that but on the very issue of your inability to get at least one of your submissions right. But this shows that you are not an honest person, saying one thing and doing another thing.

For example; Do that's post a photo of it then I may take time to read any posts. THIS IS THE WORST ENGLISH SENTENCE EVER WRITTEN AND I'M GONNA SELL IT TO US ENGLISH JOURNALS FOR A GOOD CASH. Here, I am nothing talking about your abysmal use of commas but you are taking another dangerous trend here by breaking every English gramma rules.

In the beginning of your sentence, how does the this "Do that's" sound to your ear? Very bad you know. What is the meaning of the word "THAT'S" in that sentence. You would have avoided it to make a better meaning but at that, the word "Do" here is causing some written grammatical error.

Lastly, for today, do not avoid omitting the word "it" when the next word is "seems" as you poorly did over here.

YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER, BOY.
TRY NEXT TIME, EXPECTING YOUR USUAL BLUNDER. Poor soul !
[/s]

grin

More trash i am not reading until you post your jamb form grin
Re: Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers by frankyychiji(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Morizo:
We have deep rooted psychological problems in this country unless we change our sentimental mindsets. Some are already saying indigent people are jealous of the Ibos and others labeling those from the state as lazy. Shame. Kidnapping and Armed robbery is CRS is on the rise due to the ineptitude of the state government. Just last year it was the medical doctors that downed tools due to incessant kidnappings of their colleagues. Before then it was the University of Calabar lecturers that did same. I guess these two groups are Ibos too. Recently paraded kidnappers and cultists by the state police command have 30% of resident Ibo guys in their midst. Crime does not have a tribe neither is hardwork a virtue of any tribe. It's our choices as humans.

I pray that Chief Odinaka and everyone under kidnappers den be released unconditionally. Ayade should wake up to his responsibility as the Chief security officer of the state.
Hello mate! Sorry I don't have access to the email of that account. Is it something we can talk about here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soap Making As A Highly Profitable Business / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.