Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor (72861 Views)

Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by HEAVEN4444: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
That new moon, Summer solstice. Solar eclipse, mercury retrograde energy caused his electromagnetics to glitch at the 27th portal
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by themanderon: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
One thing I have learnt in this blasted world of ours is that you cannot really have it all and also that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Imagine having what some people may never get in their lifetime and yet going ahead to kill yourself. An irony!
Only Jesus can give you an everlasting peace of mind. Just test and see;!!

3 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by LaJoe2: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
noticed none of his kids bore his surname, was it by choice?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Goodman247: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

He's a nutcase as far as I'm concerned! undecided
in abroad, they live lonely lives, probably his kids are not with him, no wife and d lockdown too
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by tosan245(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
So you even know it's a medical condition hence why you referenced "who made me a doctor" and you were spilling your ignoramus and insensitivity on the matter
Kobicove:

Who is this person?

Who even made you a doctor?

Get off my mention before I give you an e-slap! angry
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Goodman247: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
LaJoe2:
noticed none of his kids bore his surname, was it by choice?
you think there is Nigeria, they can answer thier mothers name
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by BlackTrice: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Another covid death......

I swear na only get the correct cause of death � �

Naija we hail the and your covid figures SMH
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by sweetilicious(f): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression
Exactly!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Zodiac61(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
He probably needs people to believe in himself. The thing about life is that only God can fill the void. Only an inventor knows the purpose of his invention and how it works. Some people born to poor parents would have heard about the wealth steve's father left him and said, óh how i wish my father left me just small 6 million dollars too, what a lucky guy, what else does he need?'Some of us in the same entertainment field would have seen this guy's hollywood portfolio and said..'óh how i wish i was the one producing these A list hollywood movies. I can't wait to work with sylvester stallone too'. And then the same guy commits suidice and you wonder. In all your doings, know God and live a life of service to humanity.

If you are yet to sub to my channel, you can start your service to humanity by doing so right away. grin wink grin check sig beow

Why must God always come into it?
As if Christians, even pastors, don't get depressed.
Depression is a mental condition, God can do nothing about it.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by akigbemaru: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Steve Bing, an American producer, philanthropist, and writer has died by suicide at the age of 55. According to TMZ, he died on Monday June 22nd after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.'s Century City neighborhood. Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Bing, who founded Shangri-La Entertainment inherited a fortune of some $600 million from his grandfather, L.A. real estate developer Leo S. Bing.
After dropping out of University, Bing pursued a career in Hollywood and became the executive producer of the Sylvester Stallone film, "Get Carter," in 2000.

In 2003, he co-wrote the action-comedy “Kangaroo Jack,” and he also contributed to “Missing in Action” and wrote an episode of “Married With Children.” The philanthropist later invested some $80 million in “The Polar Express,” the Tom Hanks-voiced 2004 film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Bing had producing credits on films including “CSNY/Deja Vu,” “Rock the Kasbah,” “Get Carter,” “Girl Walks Into a Bar” and a Jerry Lee Lewis documentary in the works.

Bing is survived by his two children, Damian Hurley from his relationship with Elizabeth Hurley and daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis player Lisa Bonder.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/22/kangaroo-jack-writer-steve-bing-dead-suicide/
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by THELATTERMAN(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
What’s the answer of depression? Dumb ass

Hope you are okay?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by frozen70(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Steve Bing, an American producer, philanthropist, and writer has died by suicide at the age of 55. According to TMZ, he died on Monday June 22nd after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.'s Century City neighborhood. Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Bing, who founded Shangri-La Entertainment inherited a fortune of some $600 million from his grandfather, L.A. real estate developer Leo S. Bing.
After dropping out of University, Bing pursued a career in Hollywood and became the executive producer of the Sylvester Stallone film, "Get Carter," in 2000.

In 2003, he co-wrote the action-comedy “Kangaroo Jack,” and he also contributed to “Missing in Action” and wrote an episode of “Married With Children.” The philanthropist later invested some $80 million in “The Polar Express,” the Tom Hanks-voiced 2004 film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Bing had producing credits on films including “CSNY/Deja Vu,” “Rock the Kasbah,” “Get Carter,” “Girl Walks Into a Bar” and a Jerry Lee Lewis documentary in the works.

Bing is survived by his two children, Damian Hurley from his relationship with Elizabeth Hurley and daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis player Lisa Bonder.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/22/kangaroo-jack-writer-steve-bing-dead-suicide/

Even his two children, non bears his name

But why go through torture with pains to die, when he can just take sniper
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Charly68: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Can there be peace in a life that lacks the prince of peace ...think about this deeply . .Even the world has no peace because they gave him no chance to reign and rule ..
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by showafrica(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

Them too dey do G+ to be fame, contacting witches and wizards.. If devils see say you are no longer useful it will dump you.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by triplechoice(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Contrary to what most people think or say, depression is not real .

I have experienced it before and came out of it without any form of medication.

You experience depression when you continually think to yourself that the problem you're going through will not end or has no solution .

However, if during this period you can force yourself to think or look around , you will find that there are others who are also going through the same negative experience as you, but are able to manage it or have found a solution to that same problem you erroneously believe has no solution.

The man who just committed suicide,in my opinion had no valid reason for doing so . Millions if not billions went through the same situation and people have not been commiting suicide because of this.

But he should not be entirely blamed or called a weakling .I think he didn't know what to do or how to handled the situation .He did not reach out to anyone and nobody bothered to check on him.He has not found himself in this kind of situation before and he didn't know what to do.

Please try to reach out to your friends and families especially when you have not heard from any of them for an unusually long time.

A person who is experiencing depression usually withdraws to himself since he falsely believes through wrong thinking that nobody can solve his problem or there's no solution and may not want to bother anyone.

And finally, don't hide your problems or think nobody cares.You can never tell where the solution might come from.Suicide is not a solution to life challenges

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by petra1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

ITS THE WORK OF DEMONS!!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by triplechoice(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
petra1:

ITS THE WORK OF DEMONS!!

How do you know it is demons?

Have you been depressed before?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by sandali: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too sad. Suicide is the worst side effect of Covid.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nicklausmichael: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
�️ *Dataking Enterprise*�️

_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��

*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*

� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*

*Validity :1 month*

*_NB:Dataking also available_*

Swipe up�:
h
https:///2348094092366

*© strictly instant payment
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Even with all his money and fame, something's still amiss. It goes to show one can only be truly fulfilled in Christ.

RIP.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by onadana: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
May we never be depressed...

Amen.You won't know until you're there.Lost my wife last year and being battling depression ever since.Am much better now though.It gets so bad that I only think of one thing ending it and having peace.The only thing that kept me from taking my life was the thought of our only child together, my son.He would be devastated. Depression twist the mind from rationality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by onadana: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

You won't know until you're there.Lost my wife last year and being battling depression ever since.Am much better now though.It gets so bad that I only think of one thing ending it and having peace.The only thing that kept me from taking my life was the thought of our only child together, my son.He would be devastated. Depression twist the mind from rationality.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Just2endowed2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
pickatyou:
Did he think he was directing a movie.

People please try talking ur way out of depression .

hes two children are not bearing his name self. good be due to loneliness...deep one
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression

Apt! Sadly, some people don't get this.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by VickyRotex(f): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Just 27th floor? That one no high enough to kill am now. That time wey I do my own na from 100 floor and i still dey leaf my life. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Babangbali, no dey joke with this kind thing na. Ki loun worry e?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by edoairways: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

There are many factors responsible for depression aside poverty

2 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by petra1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
triplechoice:

How do you know it is demons?

Demons are responsible for suicide and depression

Have you been depressed before?

I do cast them out of people
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Beey(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

Depression is actually caused by a hormonal imbalance in the brain where hormones like serotonin that affect the mood are low.Just like diabetics need insulin, depressed patients need antidepressants. Depression cannot just be wished away. It’s real.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by triplechoice(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
petra1:

Demons are responsible for suicide and depression

I do cast them out of people

How do know those who are depressed and how do you determine they have been cured after Prayer?

What are the symptoms of depression?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by authority2006(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Loneliness killed him. Many nairalanders who have never lived a day of their life alone would be telling you that they would never marry.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by triplechoice(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Beey:
Depression is actually caused by a hormonal imbalance in the brain where hormones like serotonin that affect the mood are low.Just like diabetics need insulin, depressed patients need antidepressants. Depression cannot just be wished away. It’s real.

This is not completely true. Science does not know the actual cause of depression. The reason it is difficult to treat with medication.

Antidepressants are band-aids you continue to depend on them without really getting cured. Even when you do get cured you're prone to having a relapse when you're faced with the same situation which caused it in the first instance.

The hormonal imbalance you talked about is the effect of something they did not reach you in medical school.

If you want to put out a fire you don't blow at the smoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.