Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor (73050 Views)

King Sunny Ade With Steve Wonder In New York In 1980 - Photo / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by BABANGBALI: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Babangbali, no dey joke with this kind thing na. Ki loun worry e?
yinmu! You and your suprastiticious belief. You wan go heaven, but you no wan die. Shiooor
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Abbamasta(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=90968490] There is no rest in peace for a person who killed himself by any means. BE WARNED!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Abbamasta(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=90968490] There is no rest in peace for a person who killed himself. BE WARNED!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Beey(f): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
triplechoice:

This is not completely true. Science does not know the actual cause of depression. The reason it is difficult to treat with medication.

Antidepressants are band-aids you continue to depend on them without really getting cured. Even when you do get cured you're prone to having a relapse when you're faced with the same situation which caused it in the first instance.

The hormonal imbalance you talked about is the effect of something they did not reach you in medical school.

If you want to put out a fire you don't blow at the smoke.

Am not a medic so the little knowledge I have was not acquired in med school �.Yes you are right that antidepressants manage but don’t cure. I don’t know much about the science involved, but antidepressants manage the illness by boosting serotonin and dopamine, pretty much like insulin works for diabetics. My main aim was to explain to the person that depression is not just a problem for the poor, but an illness that can be suffered by the rich.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by VickyRotex(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
BABANGBALI:
yinmu! You and your suprastiticious belief. You wan go heaven, but you no wan die. Shiooor

wetin I dey talk, wetin you dey talk? se owa alright

I'm saying suicide is not something to joke with angry angry Babangbali, sho ara e!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by triplechoice(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Beey:
Am not a medic so the little knowledge I have was not acquired in med school �.Yes you are right that antidepressants manage but don’t cure. I don’t know much about the science involved, but antidepressants manage the illness by boosting serotonin and dopamine, pretty much like insulin works for diabetics. My main aim was to explain to the person that depression is not just a problem for the poor, but an illness that can be suffered by the rich.

Ok. I get you.
But the real reason I am against antidepressants as cure is that when you stop taking them you go into a relapse.
Also the side effects which comes from taking those drugs can create further problems or damages to ones health.

There are alternative remedies for depression.

However, I understand that some people are prone to being depressed due to other underlining health issues .

So for those group of persons, they would need some form of medication to manage what makes them susceptible.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by BABANGBALI: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

wetin I dey talk, wetin you dey talk? se owa alright

I'm saying suicide is not something to joke with angry angry Babangbali, sho ara e!
leaf me jo
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by chinos20(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
There is a gun in place for every nigga
when it's time nature will jump in to pull the trigger
Through ways too difficult and easy for human mind. embarassed
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by stayclearofme: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

No I don't but I'm sure you'll tell me cos you've been 'there' before! undecided
Lol....olodo... grin grin must you go thru something before you know about it?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by femijay8271(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
He probably needs people to believe in himself. The thing about life is that only God can fill the void. Only an inventor knows the purpose of his invention and how it works. Some people born to poor parents would have heard about the wealth steve's father left him and said, óh how i wish my father left me just small 6 million dollars too, what a lucky guy, what else does he need?'Some of us in the same entertainment field would have seen this guy's hollywood portfolio and said..'óh how i wish i was the one producing these A list hollywood movies. I can't wait to work with sylvester stallone too'. And then the same guy commits suidice and you wonder. In all your doings, know God and live a life of service to humanity.

If you are yet to sub to my channel, you can start your service to humanity by doing so right away. grin wink grin check sig beow
I just sub 2 ur channel
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by VickyRotex(f): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
BABANGBALI:
leaf me jo

Bitter leaf soup ni.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Babymamas(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

They were babymamas he wasn't a responsible man, the children bore their grandparents name....
Having a family is very important as a man, most irresponsible men fall into depresion easily same as divorced men too.
who did i offend
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Peacefullove: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
onadana:

You won't know until you're there.Lost my wife last year and being battling depression ever since.Am much better now though.It gets so bad that I only think of one thing ending it and having peace.The only thing that kept me from taking my life was the thought of our only child together, my son.He would be devastated. Depression twist the mind from rationality.

Sorry Bro
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by petra1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
triplechoice:

How do know those who are depressed and how do you determine they have been cured after Prayer?

What are the symptoms of depression?

They experience relief instantly. Sometimes the evil spirit speaks out of them.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Bekool(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Steve Bing, an American producer, philanthropist, and writer has died by suicide at the age of 55. According to TMZ, he died on Monday June 22nd after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.'s Century City neighborhood. Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Bing, who founded Shangri-La Entertainment inherited a fortune of some $600 million from his grandfather, L.A. real estate developer Leo S. Bing.
After dropping out of University, Bing pursued a career in Hollywood and became the executive producer of the Sylvester Stallone film, "Get Carter," in 2000.

In 2003, he co-wrote the action-comedy “Kangaroo Jack,” and he also contributed to “Missing in Action” and wrote an episode of “Married With Children.” The philanthropist later invested some $80 million in “The Polar Express,” the Tom Hanks-voiced 2004 film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Bing had producing credits on films including “CSNY/Deja Vu,” “Rock the Kasbah,” “Get Carter,” “Girl Walks Into a Bar” and a Jerry Lee Lewis documentary in the works.

Bing is survived by his two children, Damian Hurley from his relationship with Elizabeth Hurley and daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis player Lisa Bonder.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/22/kangaroo-jack-writer-steve-bing-dead-suicide/

Probably he is into drugs or something else how can a man with such wealth and influence end up committing suicide just like that?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Banmeallday: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

He's a nutcase as far as I'm concerned! undecided

The little you know about secret societies

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by TemmyTee82(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jaynom:
Relatively well to do? He's worth $590 Million

Lol. He's absolutely well to do. angry
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by sylve11: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm cool
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by StagethemTVee: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thank you Femijay. Look out for some value filled contents.
femijay8271:

I just sub 2 ur channel
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

He's a nutcase as far as I'm concerned! undecided

When the mind is messed up, only divine intervention + the will to live can save a man.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by omooba969(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Poloyanabo2:

They were babymamas he wasn't a responsible man, the children bore their grandparents name....
Having a family is very important as a man, most irresponsible men fall into depresion easily same as divorced men too.
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by samuel1986(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
You guys love suicide so much.
If you happens to be Nigerians, over 50% would have commited suicide during this lock down. Snake swallowed money, Monkey took some, fire burnt some, yet we are still strong. But little thing, white man will commit suicide. You people should stop taken away lives that you couldn't provide.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by tonididdy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
I still don't understand how this suicide thing works but I have had a fair share of depression but in all that times I never tot of suicide.

2015- June 2017 was my worst years ever but I survived.

People have to learn to be strong and patient. Other people have problems too, do not think I will leave my problem to come solve yours so easily.

I still do not understand this suicide thing.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by yuswrld20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
it is more to that
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Beeface(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Before reading THE GODFATHER: depression is real...
After reading THE GODFATHER: wat if it's murder dressed as sucide...
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by helpfindbolu: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Wish i had the courage to kill myself successfully like him. I prefer burning myself to blazes. Una no go understand
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Beey(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
triplechoice:

Ok. I get you.
But the real reason I am against antidepressants as cure is that when you stop taking them you go into a relapse.
Also the side effects which comes from taking those drugs can create further problems or damages to ones health.

There are alternative remedies for depression.

However, I understand that some people are prone to being depressed due to other underlining health issues .

So for those group of persons, they would need some form of medication to manage what makes them susceptible.
Depression is not the 1st disease to have no cure. Diabetics need meds to sustain them. BP issues also need mana age meant, thyroid illnesses etc. As they say, prevention is better than cure. So many people have enjoyed a better quality of life after seeking treatment for depression, while others who didn’t seek treatment end up with stories that touch. As for drugs in general, you must realize that any chemical introduced to the body has its own effects.So this is not just for antidepressants alone but all meds .However, if the good outweighs the bad, why not try? As for alternative remedies, remember if one chooses to try herbal medicine, they shouldn’t be mixed with doctor’s prescriptions due to interaction that could have fatal effects in some instances. To each his own. Whatever works for one, may not work for another.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
What are the signs of depression?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Sophia Momodu Vs Mercy Eke: Who Rocked The Gown Better? / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.