Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage (3462 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Dating Is Sweeter Than Marriage. Talking From Experience. What's Your Own Opine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by koyen(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com
This is her story:

I prefer to be anonymous because of the sensitivity of the matter.

I grew up in Lagos with my mum as I dont even know where my dad is located or living.

I am a very loving and gentle lady from a christian home but I open eye small sha and people say I am beautiful though I think I am.

The Issue is I am now 28 and I have dated more than 7 guys but every single Guy I ever dated never spoke about marriage, they would toast me and when I agree in less than 24 hrs they are asking for sex and sex and sex.

I did end several relationship because I really hope to keep myself for my husband alone but I don’t think this is possible o as every single guy is first saying they want sex and then they will think about marriage afterwards.

I don’t know if this is a curse or its just because I am curvy or what…… Maybe I should just let them have their way or maybe I should wait for some more time..... Read more True Life #Romantic Stories @ www.knowefritin.com

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Check your dressing, is it too hot, and besides, are you a fair lady, or brown skin??.
Does your dressing make, sensitive parts of your body left out??.
I strongly suspect Asmodeus!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by BlackfireX: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
You will cummm for 7 days in my house..

I am talking of serious diggingvans
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by ugwusunday(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Nobody is mumu again, if u want to buy suya, u will first taste the suya

4 Likes

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by jigganigga: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
wetin you fit offer before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by koyen(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2020
ugwusunday:
Nobody is mumu again, if u want to buy suya, u will first taste the suya

So after Tasting it and you don't buy nko........ You get to taste the Aboki's knife

6 Likes

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2020
E be like say you fine well well....

4 Likes

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by paulolee(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2020
probably u meeting and rolling wit d wrong sets of guys or guys this days don wiseup n gat taste b4 buying
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by koyen(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
E be like say you fine well well....

Hmmmmmm
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Check your dressing, is it too hot, and besides, are you a fair lady, or brown skin??.

Can you tell me what this has to do with fair or brown skin?
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Kenoxman(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Anuoluwa1234:
Anuoluwa1234:
Asmodeus? What's dat?
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Oluromantic: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Don't worry, when God blesses you with four male children and you have to councel them as a mother at their puberty or adolescence stage you will understand why life has different views for different genders
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Rebekah029(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
God dey shaa! I thought I was in this alone.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by joviegghead: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm.
Painful ladies classify marriage as a great achievement and let this worry them. Worrying and hunting for a responsible man to talk of marriage.

Op, you said you're pretty, right? Let me ask you:
Do you have sense? Like are you smart?
What are your goals and and aspirations in life?
What are you doing to develop yourself intellectually, financially etc?
What are your achievements?
Where do you see yourself in the future?

The moment a girl can define her life in terms of what she wants and hunt are dream life, trust me, things like finding the perfect man will be the least concern. Why?
She'll have men of the best sorts coming for her.
Girls love successful, accomplished guys. It's the same when the genders are swapped.

Get it through your head. Beauty isn't all. That's what the wrong guys look at. The right guys, look for content. Aim for that. If feel, you have that, be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Oluromantic: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
It is well
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by extol1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
will you marry me
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by koyen(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rebekah029:

In what ?
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by koyen(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
extol1:

will you marry me

cheesy cheesy Are you serious about this ? shocked shocked undecided
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by extol1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
koyen:

cheesy cheesy Are you serious about this ? shocked shocked undecided
I am funny serious so far she has good character
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's pathetic
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Randy100: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Insist on your ground even if it means you will remain unmarried for the rest of your life.
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Blackmoran(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
So aunty if am dating you now marriage is the first thing you would throw at me, if you are doing that you will stay single for a long time, that is a turn off to most guys stop it if that is what you have been doing... And secondly why will you be with a guy you are not arouse to or attracted to sexually, because if you are you won't be postponing sex in a relationship.. My suspension is you are not sexually active and you want to manipulate a guy into a marriage only for him to be With you and realise he has been scammed... When I hear a girl that say wait after marriage I know for sure she has a low libido..

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Calm sis
Check your lifestyle and dressing
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm.
Painful ladies classify marriage as a great achievement and let this worry them. Worrying and hunting for a responsible man to talk of marriage.

Op, you said you're pretty, right? Let me ask you:
Do you have sense? Like are you smart?
What are your goals and and aspirations in life?
What are you doing to develop yourself intellectually, financially etc?
What are your achievements?
Where do you see yourself in the future?

The moment a girl can define her life in terms of what she wants and hunt are dream life, trust me, things like finding the perfect man will be the least concern. Why?
She'll have men of the best sorts coming for her.
Girls love successful, accomplished guys. It's the same when the genders are swapped.

Get it through your head. Beauty isn't all. That's what the wrong guys look at. The right guys, look for content. Aim for that. If feel, you have that, be patient.
not always the case , some men marry illiterate women who are not smart, even dirty women .
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are u a virgin or celibate ? We are in a sexual world right now . Sad
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by joviegghead: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
not always the case , some men marry illiterate women who are not smart, even dirty women .
True! But such cases can be attributed to other extraneous factors..

Family recommendation
Taste(which vary according to individuals)
Fear of insubordination if they went for a sophisticated lady.

And so on....
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Swtbabyvee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:

True! But such cases can be attributed to other extraneous factors..

Family recommendation
Taste(which vary according to individuals)
Fear of insubordination if they went for a sophisticated lady.

And so on....
these things hv no formula
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by 360clips: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
No b only marriage u go see. Na marrinumber. Mumu
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by 2cul2care: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Self evaluation is the best advice I can give here, examine yourself, what have you been doing wrong are what do you keep doing consistently

Remember the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Asmodeus is a demon of lust, whomsoever has it, ppl will lust after them. It is a very powerful demon.
It has both male and female, male is Asmodeus meant for female gender.
While Asmodee is the female demon for male human gender
Kenoxman:
[b][/b] Asmodeus? What's dat?

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Initially, it has nothing to do with skin colour, but it is very common to fair skin, as it looks flashy.as it attracts normal man, it attracts demons too.. etc..
sassysure:

Can you tell me what this has to do with fair or brown skin?
Re: Am I Under A Curse, Why Is Every Man I Meet Asking For Sex Rather Than Marriage by AfroKnight: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sorry. Many ladies don’t understand that your persona says a lot. You act like bad bîtches and expect men to mention marriage.

Men are drawn to their transient desires too. Who doesn’t like small chops? But is it the main course? No. I bet she’s a sexy chick who acts like she’s not interested in the long term. She acts like she’s a risk.

What kind of vibes do guys feel around you? Are you faithful? Do guys think they are not the only ones on your matter?

Are you able to inspire trust? You’d be surprised that even holy holy brothers who are willing and ready to settle down would only want to chop you and clean mouth once they meet you. Why? Cos that’s the vibe you’re giving them.

Perhaps you’d be lucky to find a guy who is patient and observant enough to recognise the fact that you are interested in being a wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Osofo Maame Reportedly Shared Naked Video / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] / Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.