Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor (24758 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Dunamis Statement On Arrest, Detention Of Buhari Must Go Protesters In Abuja / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
SOME OF THE COVID 19 TEAM may even be carrying the virus unknowing to the public.

But they are forming "BIG BOY" with their position in government.

Pastor Chris want to challenge their authority to arrest his flocks.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by webi1223: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you tired of un-employment or you love
to be your own boss?,You are not alone.
its not a secret that we live in a digitalised
word. web development is the skill you
need to work as a freelancer for companies
both home and abroad,earn more than a
salary earner and change your career.

Want t change your financial situation in
2020 and beyond?

Then this is the most important
information you"ll ever read.

Join TDA on this exciting journey

Here are some of the topics you"ll learn:
-SEO
-Email Marketing
-Copy Writing
-Facebook Ads
-Social Media Management
-WordPress Web Design, and a lot MORE!

It promises to be practical,fun and
explosive!

Date:6th july,2020

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by efemena5050(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nor mind them there own too much
All these religious institutions supposed dey pay tax
Make their body dey calm down small small
I go run am last last sha after i join politics

Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am
i go Join a party with Great ideology
I nor go join APC! Never. For me to join APC i better join PDP

Then like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government
Then boom
I go introduce the bill make all religious institutions dey pay huge amount of tax
I go propose or introduce the bill to legalize weed
I go begin recommend and make sure all my real niggarrrz in the street get government contracts
a very good rubbish proposal u have son.......
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by romenna: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
hunger wan kill pastors and private school teachers
covid 19 worst victims alive
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Conap2020: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am

Then like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government
Then boom
I go introduce the bill make all religious institutions dey pay huge amount of tax
I go begin recommend and make sure all my real niggarrrz in the street get government contracts
With this useless intention
Na make you no go smell reach anywhere
Stupidity is not an excuse
U never invent anything or even get small ideal na to run go politics poor mentality
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Conap2020: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:
Pastor Chris oyakhilome and his people are being stupid this Corona season.

They're doing too much. All these pastorprenuers should let us be.

Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Norway, China America, UK, Finland and Germany Didn't become great by spending Monday - Sunday in church.

So many have been brainwashed that if they don't go to church daily Satan will kill them.

However, Corona lock down came and they might be shocked that they didn't get any attack from Lucifer.

This is the time for us to hustle 90% and pray 10%. God is not deaf and dumb that you need to beg him from morning till night. Africans wake up, our mumuu don too much
Imagine the nonsense all the hustle way you don they hustle how far......
Imagine stupid they call wisdom stupid
May GOD have mercy upon you
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by rummmy: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mosques disobeys this rule all the time.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by mmsen: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ekugbeh:
Hear ursef again. Think it deeply.
What is an order
What is a guideline
And what is legislation

And to what extent it can be forced on those three.

This is how people lose cases in court, at the end u start calling out judges.

So during a war you think that people will claim that it is their right to gather...

Mumu.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by ofiko123(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who is right here..the pastor for opening the church or the COVID- 19 monitoring team for arresting and detaining the pastor..
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by astonished: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
They cannot provide palliative for citizens, citizens protect their own live by doing vigilante overnight.

but useless government want citizens to fully abide by the foolish law they are break themselves
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Bewiseedet(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

~Speaking in ghanian accent~

Charlie

The pasta should remained lackedup, he's nothing but a glorified Yahoo (sakawa) boy cashing out with Tithes end offering mannnii grin grin ....

Yahoo Yahoo people shielding demselves under religion..

bleep up charlie.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by kristisking(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
careytommy37:

Which law did Christ Embassy go against.
Anyway, the matter is now before a court. Whatever the court decides should be followed
If you do not believe that the virus is real, that is your problem. My take is that whoever violates the federal government laid down guidelines to curb the spread of coronavirus pandemic should be made to face the full weight of the law. They should stop endangering the lives of others
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by earnit1: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
hmmm
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by searay(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ekugbeh:
Lol. Sue them. Freedom of gathering enmeshed in the Constitution supersedes any gov order. No order is greater than law of the land.

And besides, Christ Embassy is not a member of CAN.

Lol.

They keep imagining vain things.
Opening of Churches was for CAN members who are bound by the guidelines. Did Christ Embassy seek permission from government before opening theirs?
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by AsawanaDgreat: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
bigname23:
u b my blood b dat na,I be agbarho boy, na so warri boys get respect for God sha
no be lie bro, I hail your ministry

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by careytommy37(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
kristisking:
If you do not believe that the virus is real, that is your problem. My take is that whoever violates the federal government laid down guidelines to curb the spread of coronavirus pandemic should be made to face the full weight of the law. They should stop endangering the lives of others

That is what I'm asking you, which guideline did Christ Embassy violate?
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by mariatt(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Covid 19 and it's aftermao
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Ceenacks(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

~Speaking in ghanian accent~

Charlie

The pasta should remained lackedup, he's nothing but a glorified Yahoo (sakawa) boy cashing out with Tithes end offering mannnii grin grin ....

Yahoo Yahoo people shielding demselves under religion..

I wil blame parents for lack of adequate spiritual upbring.
But you can assist yourself..
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Kay25(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am

Then boom
your omode won chop ori eiyele na that ori eiyele no get let am get there.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:

Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Norway, China America, UK, Finland and Germany Didn't become great by spending Monday - Sunday in church.

So many have been brainwashed that if they don't go to church daily Satan will kill them.

However, Corona lock down came and they might be shocked that they didn't get any attack from Lucifer.

This is the time for us to hustle 90% and pray 10%. God is not deaf and dumb that you need to beg him from morning till night. Africans wake up, our mumuu don too much
watch your mouth so it won't lead you to trouble.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by timip: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
May God have mercy on those frustrating the church in the name of Covid 19.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Oseking(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:

U ate madness truly

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
yvelchstores:
The Media man was covering the online sermon. How does that breach any law? You nairalanders are so shameless, you will support anything that is against the church of Christ,whether right or wrong. Shame on u

They will come here to attack you because you made sense.

The Word works
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Ekugbeh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
searay:

Opening of Churches was for CAN members who are bound by the guidelines. Did Christ Embassy seek permission from government before opening theirs?
that was what u were told or what u read?

Who is even feeding u people with such craps.

My God.

Did the gov say it's only for CAN churches.

U guys never cease to amaze urselves.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by fairheart(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
What Church do you attend?
Rozz:
watch your mouth so it won't lead you to trouble.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by itsmeurLady(f): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2020
careytommy37:

You are just one frustrated being. Chris Oyakhilome is not the cause of your problem. If you cannot point out the offense Christ Embassy Uyo committed without using foul words, then go and look for the solution to your issues instead of using foul words on people that are already blessed.
Christ Embassy has stated it time and over again that we do not want to be associated with CAN.
If they were not up to something sinister, why was the state CAN leader going with the monitoring team of Covid-19.

Why don’t they want to be associated with CAN? Just Curious tho
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by itsmeurLady(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
The Pastor did not “open” church... he was obviously conducting an online service. Let’s be guided pls!
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Victorjerry68: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Where is the forgive and forget theory? Some churches preach prosperity and forget the main message.
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:
What Church do you attend?
christ embassy

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by itu404(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
temptnow:

Do you think you are making sense? What is the life expectancy in your country? Do you have a citizen who work only twice a week and are augmented by the government or those who lost their jobs are giving stipend by the government? You have workers, Nigerians, who wake up in the morning at 4 and return at 11 in the night because of traffic holdup? yet, your country has oil these countries you mentioned some do not have oil deposit. Do not come here and say like Nigerians spend tier time in churches instead of working hard. in advance countries, Nigerians will go for therapy because of harrowing experiences in their quest to irk out a living. their therapy is that church...where they learn to hope, to have faith and to believe it will be well without resorting to money rituals or robbing people like you. so stop attaching religious houses if you have a message go spread your message and get followers instead of letting piles to rise in your extended stomach. Get this into your system if not for the church your Nigeria will today be no more, take it or live it the 65% that are law abiding have 35% from the church. Take it out on your politicians not the church
Re: Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor by alexsoftwork(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am

Then boom

Na so ooo. Them suppose pay tax. My own be say only one church/ mosque go dey per street, by the time I join politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.