Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies (229 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic) / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies by Pope20Davy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Bible states women are to subordinate to men submit herself to man but it isn't found anywhere in the Bible that gives you the power to judge a woman,if you judge her who will judge huh tell me the Bible clearly states that you judge no one.
You say she ask too much and yet you call yourself a man,she ask you for a favor you duck in order to protect your ego you call her a gold digger,hoe etc.You call yourself man no no you are a disgrace.The white man can never treat his woman like that little wonder they call us monkeys �.
Re: Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies by Randy100: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who also made you judge over men judging women.

1 Like

Re: Who Made You Men Judge Over Ladies by Pope20Davy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Randy100:
Who also made you judge over men judging women.
I didn't judge I saw a wrong and spoke,my mother is a woman,I have 2 sisters and four nieces,so yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Mistake. / Ups And Downs Of Modern Marriage & Relationship In Nigeria / Are You Bored In Ilorin? Check Here For Fun Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.