Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You (395 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You by jaelz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Keeping a relationship cool and healthy depends on a lot of factors, one of which is patience and tolerance. Today I would like to know the most annoying thing that your partner has ever done or said to you that got you absolutely mad...

Mine was when she made very snide comments about my mum, she said see as you wowo like your mum... Honestly how I was able to control my temper that day is still a miracle to me.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, prettythicksme, farano, mynd44, ishbebe
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You by jigganigga: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
she say na stingness go kill me ,naim i say amen
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
undecided

Said I was tribalistic, because I told her Goodluck was a better choice than Buhari, back in 2015. Never been tribalistic in my life. Don't give a fvck about people's origins.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You by delectablegyal(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
I told him he has an infinitesimal dicksmiley.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said Or Done To You by longetivity(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
she told me she's pregnant....... azin how can u carry belle for me.

i almost kill her that day.

(1) (Reply)

What's Our Generation Turning To? / This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Is Up For Grab / Bobrisky Reveals Reason Why He Dresses As A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.