Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts (1681 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
There's no magic there.

Imagine that wide smile she beams while catching her breath as she unwraps that beautiful and expensive gift you bought for her as a physical manifestation of your undying love for her and a true testament of your dependability and your ability to take care of her from now till when she is old.

PRICELESS!

You will be remembering that smile and the way she melts for the next 75 years to come.

In the part of the country I grew up in, (Main market, I am a true Omata boy) even though I live abroad. We don't talk to girls, no long grammar, no too much sermon and no chance of disappointment, we see a girl we love and we just corner her to our shop, select her size of clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery, cosmetics and enough pocket money and package it for her and tell her we love and appreciate them and will do more if given the opportunity. Don't even collect her phone number, just give and believe.

The beautiful girl will be spending the weekend in your house before you can have time to arrange your house. No long thing. That's the best way to fall in love, give freely and secure admiration and respect.

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by chiommy123(f): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
so on point brotherly

3 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
chiommy123:
so on point brotherly

I am giving them an expo grin

I don't know if it's poverty that is stopping men from living up to their responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by tunjilana: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
And she leaves you if and when you fall on hard times...Or when a bigger spender shows up

Then u come to social media and start talking about how she and her greedy daddy gave her to a man that just returned from Malaysia after all u have spent

Secure your woman's heart with intangible things too not just material things

11 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2020
And when you don't have money again to shower her all those expensive gifts, no be for her to go look for another maga....
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by Prinnce1: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
There's no magic there.

Imagine that wide smile she beams while catching her breath as she unwraps that beautiful and expensive gift you bought for her as a physical manifestation of your undying love for her and a true testament of your dependability and your ability to take care of her from now till when she is old.

PRICELESS!

You will be remembering that smile and the way she melts for the next 75 years to come.

In the part of the country I grew up in, (Main market, I am a true Omata boy) even though I live abroad. We don't talk to girls, no long grammar, no too much sermon and no chance of disappointment, we see a girl we love and we just corner her to our shop, select her size of clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery, cosmetics and enough pocket money and package it for her and tell her we love and appreciate them and will do more if given the opportunity. Don't even collect her phone number, just give and believe.

The beautiful girl will be spending the weekend in your house before you can have time to arrange your house. No long thing. That's the best way to fall in love, give freely and secure admiration and respect.
I guess you know that you gonna maintain this lifestyle with her till death do you guys apart. You can't be feeding a dog with a bone always and wake-up one morning and start giving the dog rice or beans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Prinnce1:
I guess you know that you gonna maintain this lifestyle with her till death do you guys apart. You can't be feeding a dog with a bone always and wake-up one morning and start giving the dog rice or beans

Is there anything wrong in giving your dog fat bones forever?

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:
And when you don't have money again to shower her all those expensive gifts, no be for her to go look for another maga....

Girls will leave if they want to leave, irrespective of how rich or poor you are or how good or bad you treat them.

So concentrate on treating her good and leave the rest for posterity.

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
tunjilana:
And she leaves you if and when you fall on hard times...Or when a bigger spender shows up

Then u come to social media and start talking about how she and her greedy daddy gave her to a man that just returned from Malaysia after all u have spent

I won't concentrate my energy on the possibility of her leaving me, I will concentrate my efforts on remaining emotionally and financially relevant in her life to the extent that she will be in fear of losing me. I will treat her so well that she will never think of ever leaving me because it might be difficult for anyone to treat her better.

That is what I will spend my time doing.

4 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Girls will leave if they want to leave, irrespective of how rich or poor you are or how good or bad you treat them.

So concentrate on treating her good and leave the rest for posterity.

I can't even date a girl that can't take care of herself... How?

We roll with the real slay queens
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

I can't even date a girl that can't take care of herself... How?

We roll with the real slay queens

I can roll with a less privileged girl and help her ministry to get to the top. She Is Human And We Should See It As humanitarian deeds.

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

I can roll with a less privileged girl and help her ministry to get to the top. She Is Human And We Should See It As humanitarian deeds.

Bro when going into a relationship, one needs to consider the partner's family background.

Sorry, I can't date a liability

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
very soon now u will go and collect loan from bank and be using the loan to fund her and when bank freeze ur account cos of inablity to pay back u will now create one long epistle thread blasting the girl and how she is so ungreatful to u upon wat u did for her like the oga of yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
tunjilana:

one oga created a thread yesterday blasting a girl he funded with loan money he collected from the bank.he was refering to the girl as ungreatful and all cheesy.as if it was the girl that told the bank to freeze his account due to his inability to pay back the loan cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

Bro when going into a relationship, one needs to consider the partner background.

Sorry, I can't date liability

While I understand your point of view, we must understand that there are people in this world who must live their lives to please others. Pleasing others is the only way they catch their fun. They are usually rich and confident of making more money and as such are not afraid of taking on liabilities. Taking care of only one girl/woman can't make one poor, we should help people, whether they are girls or guys.

On the extreme level, I heard of a very rich man who went and married a cripple, when asked, he said that it's only someone like him that can help her with all she will need to live her life to the full, he is the person that can keep her moving with a driver and cars, wheelchairs and special features in her room to make living and movement easy. He said if he allows her to marry a poor person, she will suffer till old age and he can't bear the taught of that. The lady has borne 4 healthy kids and still living with him.

People are just different.

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
very soon now u will go and collect loan from bank and be using the loan to fund her and when bank freeze ur account cos of inablity to pay back u will now create one long epistle thread blasting the girl and how she is so ungreatful to u upon wat u did for her like the oga of yesterday

Please remember that people (men, women and children ) can all be ungrateful. Let's not demonize women just because they can disappoint men. Men also disappoint women after same girl has used all her parents and her own resources to send the man to school and even funded their trips abroad.

It cuts both ways.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
one oga created a thread yesterday blasting a girl he funded with loan money he collected from the bank.he was refering to the girl as ungreatful and all cheesy.as if it was the girl that told the bank to freeze his account due to his inability to pay back the loan cheesy.

Blame the man for being financially reckless. It's not the girl's fault as the girl didn't hold him to gun point to collect his money.

He simply paid for wetin dey hungry am grin
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by CAPSLOCKED: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
A HIGHER BIDDER WILL ALWAYS COME AROUND, FOLKS, YOUR STRESS ISN'T WORTH ANYTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
A HIGHER BIDDER WILL ALWAYS COME AROUND, FOLKS, YOUR STRESS ISN'T WORTH ANYTHING.

Who is afraid of a higher bidder?

I am more afraid of my own inability to bid higher. If she goes I can always bid higher on a more beautiful girl as long as bi have my bidding power (money).

That is why I must remain relevant in making wealth so I can maintain my relationships the way I think best, and give to humanity so I can smile when they are happy.

3 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

While I understand your point of view, we must understand that there are people in this world who must live their lives to please others. Pleasing others is the only way they catch their fun. They are usually rich and confident of making more money and as such are not afraid of taking on liabilities. Taking care of only one girl/woman can't make one poor, we should help people, whether they are girls or guys.

On the extreme level, I heard of a very rich man who went and married a cripple, when asked, he said that it's only someone like him that can help her with all she will need to live her life to the full, he is the person that can keep her moving with a driver and cars, wheelchairs and special features in her room to make living and movement easy. He said if he allows her to marry a poor person, she will suffer till old age and he can't bear the taught of that. The lady has borne 4 healthy kids and still living with him.

People are just different.

Bro, I help guys like me without having any expectations not to talk of ladies...

I don't go into a relationship out of pity... One of the vital criteria in my love map
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by CAPSLOCKED: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Who is afraid of a higher bidder?

I am more afraid of my own inability to bid higher. If she goes I can always bid higher on a more beautiful girl as long as bi have my bidding power (money).

That is why I must remain relevant in making wealth so I can maintain my relationships the way I think best, and give to humanity so I can smile when they are happy.

I THINK A MAN IS LOOSING IF HIS AIM OF ACQUIRING FORTUNE IS TO IMPRESS AND COMPETE FOR WOMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

Bro, I help guys like me without having any expectations not to talk of ladies...

I don't go into a relationship out of pity... One of the vital criteria in my love map

It's obviously working for you that way and I am happy for you. But let's not castigate those who derives their joy by taking pity on others. They can decide to take pity on a random beautiful girl and favour her with gifts, education, jobs, connections and marriage.

If it makes them happy to take pity on people, who are we to look down on them?
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK A MAN IS LOOSING IF HIS AIM OF ACQUIRING FORTUNE IS TO IMPRESS AND COMPETE FOR WOMEN.

Haba!

All the beautiful and tallest buildings you see , all the modern and expensive cars you see on the roads, all the latest gadgets and expensive trips you see on social media were all acquired to impress girls and women from your past, present and future!

Controversial as it might sound, can you argue this?

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

It's obviously working for you that way and I am happy for you. But let's not castigate those who derives their joy by taking pity on others. They can decide to take pity on a random beautiful girl and favour her with gifts, education, jobs, connections and marriage.

If it makes them happy to take pity on people, who are we to look down on them?

I am not castigating anyone.. Only expressing my expectations from a relationship.

One man's food is another man's poison..

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

I am not castigating anyone.. Only expressing my expectations from a relationship.

One man's food is another man's poison..

I agree with you.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Using money to woo girls
This stuff has been proven countless times, it will always end in tears for the guy
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by CAPSLOCKED: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:

Haba!

All the beautiful and tallest buildings you see , all the modern and expensive cars you see on the roads, all the latest gadgets and expensive trips you see on social media were all acquired to impress girls and women from your past, present and future!

Controversial as it might sound, can you argue this?

ADIEU.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ADIEU.

Not a case of adieu, argue this with me.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:

Apako is waiting for guys wey no wan hear words...

Nobody is saying one shouldn't shower gifts for his partner but too much of things dey purge.

I have so many friends that rushed into the marriage because they had few extra change back then... The girls were available for hottest Bobo in town, you know now..

Less than 2 years in marriage after money don kupe, the husband prepared for church and asked the wife if she's is not going, she said she will join him later.

Before the husband could return from church, the wife don pack everything Waka...

Psychologically now, our guy no dey alright....
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
helinues:

Apako is waiting for guys wey no wan hear words...

Nobody is saying one shouldn't shower gifts for his partner but too much of things dey purge.

I have so many friends that rushed into the marriage because they had few extra change back then... The girls were available for hottest Bobo in town, you know now..

Less than 2 years in marriage after money don kupe, the husband prepared for church and asked the wife if she's is not going, she said she will join him later.

Before the husband could return from church, the wife don pack everything Waka...

Psychologically now, our guy no dey alright....

So because of a very few extreme examples, we will genaralize and stop giving gifts?
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
SLAP44:

So because of a very few extreme examples, we will genaralize and stop giving gifts?

How many of your family members, friends you don send gifts to?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by CallMeAthena(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
SLAP44:

I am giving them an expo grin

I don't know if it's poverty that is stopping men from living up to their responsibilities.
Maybe it's poverty.But from your write up,you must be financially buoyant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mouth Action /head Sin Against God? / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me / Please What Kind Of Course Can My Brother Study With This WAEC Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.