Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts (1689 Views)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
One thing I noticed about life is that
Some Mugu's are destined to learn the hard way.
The say experience is the best teacher
Op is destined to be a MAGA

Even Jesus Christ can't save Op from being a fool. Some are destined to learn the hard way. That's why I don't interfere

I grab my popcorn and watch you destroy your life with bad decisions. U will learn from experience.

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by James4bright(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Who is afraid of a higher bidder?

I am more afraid of my own inability to bid higher. If she goes I can always bid higher on a more beautiful girl as long as bi have my bidding power (money).

That is why I must remain relevant in making wealth so I can maintain my relationships the way I think best, and give to humanity so I can smile when they are happy.

Because after we men are done doing all these, we gain what exactly? Pussy??

Go to bed woman, no man owes you shit.

2 Likes

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by James4bright(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Even Jesus Christ can't save Op from being a fool. Some are destined to learn the hard way. That's why I don't interfere

I grab my popcorn and watch you destroy your life with bad decisions. U will learn from experience.

Op is a lady bro.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
helinues:

How many of your family members, friends you don send gifts to?

undecided undecided

All.

And God has been blessing me daily because of this. I am still sending and plan to do more good to more men and woman. Why are we here if not to spread the goodness of God?.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
SLAP44:

All.

And God has been blessing me daily because of this. I am still sending and plan to do more good to more men and woman. Why are we here if not to spread the goodness of God?.

If that's the case good for you... But get to know you are not the only one doing that.....
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

And some are also born to be selfish.

Some might have everything in this life and still refuse to help people because of reasons best known to them.

Many others are wired to expect the best from everyone while giving NOTHING back. I don't want to believe you belong to the second group.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by merieam16(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
lolz. most guyz wont lik dis
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
helinues:

If that's the case good for you... But get to know you are not the only one doing that.....

We should give to all men and women, guys and girls as much as we can, if it's convenient for us to do so.

For some people, that's the only way they derive their own joy in life. By watching others enjoy what they can give out of what God gave them.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by Missmossy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
They are coming for you grin
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
SLAP44:

We should give to all men and women, guys and girls as much as we can, if it's convenient for us to do so.

For some people, that's the only way they derive their own joy in life. By watching others enjoy what they can give out of what God gave them.

Do what you think is good without making noise with it....
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
James4bright:

Op is a lady bro.
ohh grin grin grin
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
James4bright:

Because after we men are done doing all these, we gain what exactly? Pussy??

Go to bed woman, no man owes you shit.

And you think it's easy? Wars has been waged, kinddoms has been lost and won, fortunes has been made just because of women.

Ask Abacha grin
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by jagorinho: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
There are some habits or traits that are foundational, they are hard to change especially if it works for you, I won't blame the o.p, from his introduction the environment he stayed has really influenced his view about relationship, when you stay in an area where people throw wads of cash and gifts just to lure girls into a relationship, you won't see anything bad in it, the environment we stay mold us consciously and unconsciously, I do not really have a problem with his view so far he is happy and nobody gets hurt.

1 Like

Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by SLAP44: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2020
jagorinho:
There are some habits or traits that are foundational, they are hard to change especially if it works for you, I won't blame the o.p, from his introduction the environment he stayed has really influenced his view about relationship, when you stay in an area where people throw wads of cash and gifts just to lure girls into a relationship, you won't see anything bad in it, the environment we stay mold us consciously and unconsciously, I do not really have a problem with his view so far he is happy and nobody gets hurt.

Exactly.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by toprealman: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
SLAP44:
There's no magic there.

Imagine that wide smile she beams while catching her breath as she unwraps that beautiful and expensive gift you bought for her as a physical manifestation of your undying love for her and a true testament of your dependability and your ability to take care of her from now till when she is old.

PRICELESS!

You will be remembering that smile and the way she melts for the next 75 years to come.

In the part of the country I grew up in, (Main market, I am a true Omata boy) even though I live abroad. We don't talk to girls, no long grammar, no too much sermon and no chance of disappointment, we see a girl we love and we just corner her to our shop, select her size of clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery, cosmetics and enough pocket money and package it for her and tell her we love and appreciate them and will do more if given the opportunity. Don't even collect her phone number, just give and believe.

The beautiful girl will be spending the weekend in your house before you can have time to arrange your house. No long thing. That's the best way to fall in love, give freely and secure admiration and respect.
Na 44 slaps go reset your brain.....kwantinu.
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by hkidola00(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

Apako is waiting for guys wey no wan hear words...

Nobody is saying one shouldn't shower gifts for his partner but too much of things dey purge.

I have so many friends that rushed into the marriage because they had few extra change back then... The girls were available for hottest Bobo in town, you know now..

Less than 2 years in marriage after money don kupe, the husband prepared for church and asked the wife if she's is not going, she said she will join him later.

Before the husband could return from church, the wife don pack everything Waka...

Psychologically now, our guy no dey alright....

huuuhhhhhh..so sorry, dis is a bit related to me also, only dat it a gf,not married... u said psychologically...like how does he act?
Re: Capturing Her Love With Expensive Gifts by helinues: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
hkidola00:
huuuhhhhhh..so sorry, dis is a bit related to me also, only dat it a gf,not married... u said psychologically...like how does he act?

To be honest, his reasonings are shallow these days...

Too much thinking I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill / I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? / Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.