Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me (1294 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Have you eaten grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by FManager(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Have you eaten? grin

Your being very notorious for this grin, make dem no find you reach house ooo, hand go soon touch you.

Engugu be careful na express you wan go ooo
Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by PrincessB1(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by chybuzky(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
You get any food ?
Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
‏‏‎
Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by 1beat(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
mad man
Re: Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mods, give him 40 years ban!

Cc. Ziini

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Nearly Poops On Herself / No Be Everything Be Juju / Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.