Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? (1137 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
If by chance you find out your fiance/fiancee once suffered insanity and was later cured of it.

Will you proceed to settle down with him or her?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by hideraoluwa(f): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lmaooo. grin grin grin Rara o.... which kind play be that one....NO I CAN'T!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by MrSensor(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
hideraoluwa:
Lmaooo. grin grin grin Rara o.... which kind play be that one....NO I CAN'T!!!
yes you can if the guy has money. . Even if Bill Gates leave all his wealth to his dog you can even marry the dog. Women can marry anything for money.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
God forbid
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by jigganigga: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
yes and dont ask me why
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Adasun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Madness no dey completely finish o

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol this question..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by jigganigga: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
somebody go just smoke igbo finish dem go come nairaland dey ask rubbish question

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by callmeRichie(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
The thing is like shit nah, e no dey leave yansh completely, u go still dey smell am no matter how well you wash yanshgrin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by kings59: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sometimes its generation something...

So do people believe ; its in the gene..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
yes you can if the guy has money. . Even if Bill Gates leave all his wealth to his dog you can even marry the dog. Women can marry anything for money.

Well it isn't a crime to marry for money.
I'm sure your mother, a woman, will agree.

Nincompoop. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Phenomenal16(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
what about the murmuring... U fit cure that one?
I no dey like this kind Joke

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin What if he or she never said that until after wedding cheesy cheesy Love covers all seriously

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by gfon(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol,what happend to love conquereth all,well me i no dey fall in love,so am exempted
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by gfon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol,what happend to love conquereth all,well me i no dey fall in love,so am exempted
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
If by chance you find out your fiance/fiancee once suffered insanity and was later cured of it.

Yes u can..... What u need is love but be harmed at all time.. She may decide to butcher u gringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Bluethong1(f): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Once a soilder is always a soilder.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by shestrong(f): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
jigganigga:
somebody go just smoke igbo finish dem go come nairaland dey ask rubbish question
I dey tell you.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Themainboy22: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
When i no dey mad.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dz question get as e be oh
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Localemperor: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Once a mad woman, always a mad woman...

You go just die for your sleep one day
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:

Y are you so sure... There was no money when God created Eve, remember?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
jigganigga:

LoL...how I wish I can Puff,
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Well it isn't a crime to marry for money.
I'm sure your mother, a woman, will agree.

Nincompoop. undecided

CHISOS!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bluethong1:
Once a soilder is always a soilder.

Lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
What mental illness exactly are you talking of
Anyways,whatever it is,its treatable...it can smbe managed and people with it can live a normal life. Let's end this discrimination.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Mandela27: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by Mandela27: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
NO,u want her to chop my ear as i dey sleep o p which kyn joke be this sef?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
70% of Nigerians are mad so the answer is yes. Abi you think say na only those wey dey streets naked dey mad? You wey dey ask this useless question and all the people wey reply ona think say ona normal?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? by hideraoluwa(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
you are crazy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is D Right Name 4 Girls On Badoo? / How I Met My Loving Husband During The Protest In Lagos For Fuel Subsidy – Woman / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.