Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] (7871 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Casan0va: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eat your words. That one stop una? 10 pms already just today! Haba you people should fear God

How much for one weekend?
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Casan0va:

How much for one weekend?
6m.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Casan0va: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
6m.

6k,l is a bit high considering the mileage on that puzzay. 3.5k abeg. Na because of that smooth face, nothing else
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
I hardly check people's profile picture, but some compliments on the person's DP do push me to check.

So, I checked @SweetCunt97's DP and saw a picture of someone I have come across before. So, I'm posting all the pictures and asking if these people look alike or not.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
I hardly check people's profile picture, but some compliments on the person's DP do push me to check.

So, I checked @SweetCt97's DP and saw a picture of someone I have come across before. So, I'm posting all the pictures and asking if these people look alike or not.
Baba you and I both saw the thread where someone posted the pictures. Abi I tell anybody say na me be that ni? Lolzzz, Amebo.

Someone you've come across kill you there, as if no b for thread here u see d picture
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Casan0va:

6k,l is a bit high considering the mileage on that puzzay. 3.5k abeg. Na because of that smooth face, nothing else
Yawns. Baba go and drink ur garri or go back to school to learn alphabet. Shey M and K resemble? Mtcheeew
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Casan0va: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yawns. Baba go and drink ur garri or go back to school to learn alphabet. Shey M and K resemble? Mtcheeew

Make i see your real face first joor. SInce this lockdown, this have been tough. If you're good to go, we can settle on 3k. angry
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by gunners160(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
It takes understanding the system and not just flowing with the system.

Also, not all number 1 gets a bestseller's tag. Why? #Mute.

It's better to say less than necessary at times.
kindly please help me with d ingredients you used in preparing the pepper soup. I want to prepare something like this also,thanks
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
@SweetCunt97, I don't mean to expose you, I was just curious.

Also, I don't really read most threads I open — just the title and the picture.

By they way, how are you today?
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
@SweetCunt97, I don't mean to expose you, I was just curious.

Also, I don't really read most threads I open — just the title and the picture.

By they way, how are you today?
Expose? Only people with cotton for brains would think a controversial moniker like mine would put up her real picture. Haba.

I'm good.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice to know you're good. All the best.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gunners160, it's just normal cooking ingredients. Nothing special.

Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / “Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets