Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] (7872 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol, like I said You NO Reach. Go find d source of ur frustration Gay ass morafaka.

I'm not interested in a ugly, shallow bitch that has nothing to offer except pussy.

I will gladly pass. I no dey do olosho tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Edyice: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Bola4boy:
wettin make we do now? some of your posts are senseless bro. No offence

Me just tire for this kind of a person ..

If he wants to dance , nairaland must know!
If he wants to read , nairaland must know !
If he wants to cook , nairaland must know !
Some bae came to his house , nairaland must know!
His friends are writing novels , nairaland must know!
His friends from abroad call him , Nairaland must know!

The dude Na correct snitch ( lad can't keep secrets, I just pity his friends and gals that come close )

What's all this?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

I'm not interested in a ugly, shallow bitch that has nothing to offer except pussy.

I will gladly pass. I no dey do olosho tongue
Go check ur mental health. Psycho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
AIT1:

KDP is not a quick money scheme bro. It takes time
ohkk! I don't have knowledge of it before. Na our master here make me hear am sef.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go check ur mental health. Psycho

Go check your smelling pussy, hoe.
Go check your self esteem why are you an hoe?
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Edyice:

Me just tire for this kind of a person ..

If he wants to dance , nairaland must know!
If he wants to read , nairaland must know !
If he wants to cook , nairaland must know !
Some bae came to his house , nairaland must know!
His friends are writing novels , nairaland must know!
His friends from abroad call him , Nairaland must know!

The dude Na correct snitch ( lad can't keep secrets, I just pity his friends and gals that come close )

What's all this?
and this kind person no get any money come imagine if e get just a million naira
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by CuteNbad(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

grin
See this ugly shallow bit.ch oo.
What else you got to offer? Except pussy.
You are nothing more than a fuc.ki.ng sperm hoarder.
so that's the only abusive word you know abi.....Bitch bitch pussy sperm hoarder ....Dude you're a Fuu

3 Likes

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Its very nice, I like catfish, your kitchen is neat.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

Go check your smelling pussy, hoe.
Go check your self esteem why are you an hoe?
Funny how perverts expose themselves. Pussy, hoe, that's d only insult that comes to their perverse minds. Boooooring

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
CuteNbad:
so that's the only abusive word you know abi.....Bitch bitch pussy sperm hoarder ....Dude you're a Fuu

Simp, gtf

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Funny how perverts expose themselves. Pussy, hoe, that's d only insult that comes to their perverse minds. Boooooring

That's exactly what you are.
So I'm describing you by what you are.

Why getting offended over your identity, olosho?

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Funny how olosho don't want to be termed olosho.
Shallow oloshoooooooo!!

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by CuteNbad(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

Simp, gtf
like I said if those are the only words you can use to abuse a lady then you are a Fuu.....a big one...now run along oponu

2 Likes

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2020
CuteNbad:
like I said if those are the only words you can use to abuse a lady then you are a Fuu.....a big one...now run along oponu

Simp, gtf.
Ass licker, ode omo

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
CuteNbad:

I'm describing by what she is.
Why are you bothered?
Are you are customer?

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:

If the thing they pain you, go hug transformer.
That's one less olosho

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Carry my comment for head like okpa nawww. Mtcheewww, no be me cause wetin dey pain u for body.
grin grin
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by CuteNbad(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

I'm describing by what she is.
Why are you bothered?
Are you are customer?
Dude you need to go back to school.....your grammar is as pathetic as your life

And by the way,it's 'her' not 'are'.

This is my last reply to a half-baked literate like you

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

Why you self dey Carry another person matter for head ?
You no smell the emptiness in your brain, you dey Smell another person loneliness.

Bitter fowl grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm. Here looks like a battle field. These ones are attacking iLegend hoping to get a reply while on the other side, there is a huge fight. It's kinda fun at times. I'm out.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Meedon: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm. Here looks like a battle field. These ones are attacking iLegend hoping to get a reply while on the other side, there is a huge fight. It's kinda fun at times. I'm out.

They are settling your matter ammicably
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by AIT1(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

ohkk! I don't have knowledge of it before. Na our master here make me hear am sef.

Okay. The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

Funny how olosho don't want to be termed olosho.
Shallow oloshoooooooo!!

Deal with it
Baba go hustle instead of coming on another man's thread to lick ass. All this one na so d guy go hail u. Failure of a man. You soo broke ladies b running from you hence you bitterness when u saw my comment about marriage cos you know u can keep a woman with ur empty pocket.

Shameless animal. No go hustle. Dey there dey thief people phone dey sell upandan. Ole buruku oloshi

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

That's one less olosho
You hug the transformer first. That will b one less bitter broke nonetity.

1 Like

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by Casan0va: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
maynia:

That's one less olosho

See her personal text sef.. Make them send am money before him reply Pm.

Sha, if that your dp is you, you fine small.
SweetCunt97, how much for one weekend?
You go carry your medical report come ọ, i nọ want long story
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by 9japride(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
@OP if you really want to go far in your stuff, go into blogging especially your daily routine plus your writing development.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Okay, I'll start blogging, Sir.
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
To those looking for link, click here https://www.nairaland.com/5857665/
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by tchidi066(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
@Op, was that necessary, showing us your cooking, bottled water and all, you sound like the bragging type, anyways enjoy
Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Of course. Fun bragging is needed to get people talking and crying while the braggart is just moving ahead and making progress.

Smart people's job is to give dumb people what to talk about.

Politicians do it. Celebrities do it. So, why shouldn't I? #Smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Casan0va:

See her personal text sef.. Make them send am money before him reply Pm.

Sha, if that your dp is you, you fine small.
Sweett97, how much for one weekend?
You go carry your medical report come ọ, i nọ want long story
Eat your words. That one stop una? 10 pms already just today! Haba you people should fear God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Someone To Marry Me Please,” A Woman Begs In The Streets / Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos) / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.