Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action (85316 Views)

Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by BiafraforTrump: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
techmo:

Ibos are Saint jare land of the rising Saint without criminals grin

Yorubas have rivaled Abacha in the looting category. I never knew you people are greedier than all Nigerian tribes until recently.

Just imagine:-

Abiola... Check forger(fraud)

Sanwo Olu..... American scammer

Tinubu... Notorious bullion Van mega looter
Etc

Even Gbajabiamila was a scanner in America too, gosh!!
What is it with Yoruba leaders and looting and scamming..

Now there's a case of Obaze the Lagos house speaker too. God!

Una too thief abeg!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Darlenelove: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
blessme105:
Party of thieves. Them don chop obaseki billions but no won settle Wike grin grin

Sometimes I wonder if people like you reason through your anus. Settle Wike? Is Obaseki richer than Wike?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by semyman: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Recently they were crying that Nigeria was heading towards a single party democracy, now they are saying the party is facing extinction.

It's not your fault, I blame the bull in a China shop- Oshomhole.

Tax collectors everywhere
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by techmo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

BiafraforTrump:

Yorubas have rivaled Abacha in the looting category. I never knew you people are greedier than all Nigerian tribes until recently.

Just imagine:-

Etc

Now there's a case of Obaze the Lagos house speaker too. God!

Una too thief abeg!!

grin who con be obaze lol ipoop people funny die

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by BiafraforTrump: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
stayclearofme:

Make the two of una dey mumu there. Make una dey support two thieving parties.

PDP is like holy saint when you compare it to APC. APC just borrow to fill their accounts that's all.
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Endurance28: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
But you never said in the case of APC....you're such an hypocrite!
Hottdawgg:
Wike is a lunatic. First the Judge he used to carry out his diabolical objective need to be sacked by the NJC.
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by muykem: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ate you saying governor Wike is a liar.
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Kobicove(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obaseki is really in a tight spot
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mrkings84(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
noble71:
shocked
The Game is the Game!
Politics very dirty game.
Wike is holding Obaseki by his Scrotum.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.

Do u buy btc, got 0.4btc wanna sell it off.....
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by BiafraforTrump: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
techmo:
grin

grin who con be obaze lol ipoop people funny die

Obaze Obaza Obalooter Obascammer Obabankaccounts Obacriminal. They are all his name.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by techmo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Obaze Obaza Obalooter Obascammer Obabankaccounts Obacriminal. They are all his name.

grin grin

Ibos are Saint jare no point arguing.. Saint Obi. Saint Ibos.. corruption and crime free land of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by promotervickky(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bloggers and moderators!! Which one is wike dumps obaseki, did it come out from his mouth?
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by eddyslim(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike my man, please calm down
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by noble71(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
mrkings84:

Do u buy btc, got 0.4btc wanna sell it off.....
Yes I buy.
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by noble71(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
ynotsadeek:

Engr. Noble, is that youuu?
Yes, it's me grin.
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Better than APC party of Obaze the several Bank account merchant or Tinubu the bullion Van loader of stolen billions..

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Kingpele(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rrreer: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by sheyitokz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
i don tire to dey read news partaking to babaseki
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mrkings84(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
noble71:

Yes I buy.

So what quantity (unit) can u buy?
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Double wahala for dead body... Where will Obaseki run to if he doesn't clinch the ticket?....

SDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Endurance28:
The NWC is stylishly begging Wike.. .Lol!

I pity Obaseki.

Obaseki will have no choice but to cough out another 6 billion naira (of tax payers money) to appease wike.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ballack1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike need to be more diplomatic in his approach to party issues
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Tinubu is a rogue who doesn't know that??
There is something about Yoruba elites
Etc
Then there's a case of Obaze the Lagos house speaker too. God!
They are no different from any politician in APC,PDP or APGA.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Person2person(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Next
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by noble71(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
mrkings84:

So what quantity (unit) can u buy?
I can buy all if you give me good rate kiss
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Pavillon: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
bro4u:
Obaseki that took his time to consult Wike some weeks ago which Wike agreed to support him. Nigerian Politicians ehn, even devil is an apprentice when it comes to deception aswear.

I dy tell you.
Devil dy learn.

The same wike that entertained obaseki last week has dumped him.. Not even up to 1months
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mrkings84(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
noble71:

I can buy all if you give me good rate kiss

You know how much that's gonna cost?
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 49cents(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai, if I are a youth and u are still emotionally supporting this crooks in our nation political parties especially PDP and it's counterpart APC, u are under a spell, u need deliverance ASAP..
When obaseki becomes pdp flagbearer on 2020 and the pdp flag bearer in 2016 is today Apc flagbearer I'm 2020 yet u still can't see thier unity of purpose as Association of shameless looters (ASL) u are part of the problem of this country.... 6billion can torn any political party apart
Very intelligent post

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Alban007: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
One good thing about Governor Wike is that his always on the attack when he senses problem, so that you will be on the defense at last...
Re: PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action by samdaisi: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Did you guys in PDP called Wike while sharing 6billions from mugu Obaseke.
Shop alone die alone our brother secodus from East, with all this loots you will still carry second in the Edo election because your name is second

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.