Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (56268 Views)

20 Generals May Go As Buhari Replaces Buratai, Service Chiefs / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by lastempero: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Smart guy,it's better they arrest him than die like a fowl.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by madridsta007(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Jostoman:
All human rights in Nigeria must stand up to defend this man against this Evel APC government.

They are all compromised sir.
Sadly, this fellow will go "missing" and that will be the end of him.
I wish he had revealed more than he did. He actually revealed nothing. We all know what he revealed. The only difference is that it was a military man revealing it. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Jess29: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Some of us are saying he shouldn't have done that. Am even ashamed of those who are Christians also making the same comment. So telling the truth is a crime now. John told Harold that he committed adultery by marrying his brother's wife and he was arrested and beheaded, did that to bring the end of Harold. We should encourage his effort instead of killing his boldness. Truth is bitter and we must say it. We may have family members or relations in the military, so bokoharam should continue killing them while their families continue to more. Lets put ourselves in theirs shoes for once. That force needs our prayers and support.

5 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by snowball11(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=eagleu post=91003793]For so many years now, many brave Nigeria soldiers have privately or publicly complained about the leadership of Burutai. They have all been killed, prosecuted, or jailed while the same problems they complain about continues unabated.

As we continue to suffer insecurity from ineffective Nigerian army, when will someone ask Burutai what's really going on?[/quote]

This is the pertinent question a sensible leader is supposed to have asked. But in our case, we have.... cheesy.....occupying the seat of power! undecided
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by FASASI1(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I told you all yesterday and you all were insulting me.
I have realized that most people here on Nairaland are kids
I know they are going to arrest this Moda fuckkker

You don't take videos and use social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and insult the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It is going to affect Nigerians on the long run it is going to affect the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

Like i said
Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that
Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes
For all those still quoting me
Let me tell you a secret
Na two people dey always dey important in a country. Na these two people every other citizen dey look up to. And this people are the generallisimo ( president) and the army
No matter what this two people can't insult their nation

Mr Man, you don't know how long they have been complaining internally with no result or improvement, if these set of people choose to complain on social media it's not a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2020
johnmartus:
sense fall on you kid.
say the truth and shame the devil. grin grin

Meanwhile Sai PDP.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by oluwaseyi0: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The truth is always bitter.......
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by sammirano: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
surgical:
the guy you quoted is right,read what he wrote again
He is not against the guy but his approach for unnecessarily putting himself in harms way

Bros. In all objectivity what has the right approach ever achieved in this country? We are in a dysfunctional system, so unconventional methods are required.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by obailala(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2020
When soldiers lose confidence in the abilities of their commanding officers to lead, that already is the end of the war for that army. If the fossil in Aso Rock was truly a soldier as claimed, he should know this and do the needful to boost the confidence of the soldiers. But then, the man remains nothing but a lifeless fossil just occupying a sensitive space.

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Maromark(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Thank you for your service gallant soldier

This guy's balls are so heavy how does he walk?
His balls should be examined after his death

You are so wicked. Sold you conscience for money
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by WakeNbaked: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Where is the DEMOCRACY we claim to celebrate in Nigeria
There is no democracy in the Military.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by DonroxyII: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
solomorinho:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/23/breaking-nigerian-soldier-arrested-after-making-video-saying-buratai-service-chiefs-have
This dude seems Drunk aswear ... Ihm eyes go clear ... grin

Nigerian problem is beyond one man ... It is even beyond the Cabals, Nigerian Cabals are just errand boys to those who are responsible to the problems of Nigeria...

Maybe when Oil dries Nigeria will be better but for now ... This guy has entered one chance ...

Shayo na Bastard!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by mrkings84(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
We will miss GEJ forever!

Democracy gone to dust!
Freedom of speech ghosted!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Wiseonetemmy(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
I read comments here and I know this, apart from the fact that most of us are cowards, we would rather die in silence than speak up. I don't want to believe that most comments I read here is the average reasoning of a Nigerian. If it is, we are doomed. And that is the truth... Sadly..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Jess29: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
Hate speech.
The Nigerian army under Buratai has successfully decimated boko haram, shiites and ipob insurgents in Nigeria.
At least Buratai is the lesser evil when compared to Ihejirika during the looting regime of PDP that plunge this country to the mess it is today

I really don't think Burati regime is better than Ihejirika regime because there is so much embezzlement going on this APC government. They have turn the nation in a den of thieves than a place of home. All donations made during the pandemic has been swept under the carpet. God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
mastermaestro:

Says a headless liberal anarchist. Conservatives actually keep the world in order and decent. Without conservatives, this whole place will be a mess. You wonder why GOD allows conservatives to hold more political power and influence over the world? Because GOD is a Conservative. He upholds values, laws, system, order, decency and hierarchy.
What God? The same God that gave Vlad the impaler, Hitler, Benito Mussolini and the sort power. God does not exist, so get out of my mention, fascist.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by COdeGenesis: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Cantonese:

And what happened with those who planned and successully executed coups? Did they not swear to uphold the constitution of our country?

How does your question relate to what we are discussing? That is a case of doing the r
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Fash20: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
He still believes in Nigeria... I hope he gets out of this situation he has put himself.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Chizman042: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Brotherly I'm sorry, I know what u must be passing through now. U should have known this before now that freedom after speech is not guaranteed in Nigeria more specially under APC government.[right][/right]
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
mastermaestro:
He will be punished severely for being stupid enough to go on air against his superiors. It is mutiny and sabotage. Nowhere in the world is such act of rebellion tolerated in the military.
He should simply have resigned instead this death sentence he foolishly placed on himself and family.
It's neither mutiny or sabotage. Only one person cannot commit mutiny.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
This is to show that there is disquietnes and anger with in the ranks of the military.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Kolinakano: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Every Soldier Is A Brave But This One Is Useless, why you not carry your gun and shutdown the buratai instead of this sence less video.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobledavid(f): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
tobechi74:
It is wrong for a soldier to to so. a soldier has no right........that is y I pity them. you must obey orders.if you are given a toygun to go for we,u must obey without complain .
Make thunder rape you
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by AlphaStorm: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Lovelyn451(f): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Media please keep us updated on this development
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Mrpojj(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
Hate speech.
The Nigerian army under Buratai has successfully decimated boko haram, shiites and ipob insurgents in Nigeria.
At least Buratai is the lesser evil when compared to Ihejirika during the looting regime of PDP that plunge this country to the mess it is today

Are u being sarcastic or u are for real?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by bizhop01: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Buratai master failed nigeria
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by CuriousX: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I told you all yesterday and you all were insulting me.
I have realized that most people here on Nairaland are kids
I know they are going to arrest this Moda fuckkker

You don't take videos and use social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and insult the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It is going to affect Nigerians on the long run it is going to affect the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

Like i said
Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that
Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes
For all those still quoting me
Let me tell you a secret
Na two people dey always dey important in a country. Na these two people every other citizen dey look up to. And this people are the generallisimo ( president) and the army
No matter what this two people can't insult their nation

You are funny. I think you are the kid here. You think they have not been complaining via official means, using the cum box or whatever means? It has not worked that is why they come out as a last resort. The Soldier already knew he would be arrested as he said so in the video. I don't see any shocking or wonderful prediction you made like you are trying to imply.

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by hybridblood07(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Human rights has no power in military detention. There are a lot of code and conduct most civilians don't understand about the military
Jostoman:
All human rights in Nigeria must stand up to defend this man against this Evel APC government.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Golan007: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Civilians and military can't complain
Funny enough, both assisted in bringing back the grand patron of miyetti Allah

Irony is during elections there was total peace in the North...

This is Jonathan's certificate as life patron of Miyetti Allah.

Please show us that for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by inereunwa1(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
and nobody. will come out and protest against this act!! by extension he was speaking on our behalf!! useless country!!!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
mrkings84:
We will miss GEJ forever!

Democracy gone to dust!
Freedom of speech ghosted!

Soldiers also did the same thing under GEJs regime, and were court martialled.

There was a mutiny in Borno then at one time.. several soldiers were punished as a result

Army runs differently from civilian life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.