Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! (1317 Views)

Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Fiancee's Mom Pays Man's Tuition After He Dropped Out Of University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
This girl and i, I suggests she claimed to love me though but I still finds some awkward and suspicious things about her like in her phone messages filled with dear, babe and all of that which I'm quiet sure were from guys, she told me she quitted WhatsApp and her two numbers are on WhatsApp which only one has my chat history with her but the other appeared strange to me.
To cut it short, her mom has been so demanding and calls me for nothing else but to frustrate me with one issue or the other. The mother has never called me just to exchange pleasantry instead she will just spoil my day either with when am I coming to do the needful to marry her daughter, how will she get to see my mom or dad and this is a person who's a friend to my mom even when she's not married. I based in Lagos with my parents. she with my fiancee resides in kogi but the girl's father lives in Abuja but they're not longer couple anyway.
The mother told me before to inform the dad of my fiancee and I did over the phone which he simply told me he gave me go ahead.
I thought that was all, only for the woman to call me another day and frustrated me to go and see my father in-law to be in Abuja to discuss with him.
Luckily enough for me the man said I shouldn't take such risk and money wasting decision that I should keep planning on how to do the needful.
Recently the same woman called me and complained that her house rent was due for payment whereas, I was angered by that.
Well I didn't send a dime coz she has taken me through so much expenses already and she doesn't seems to pity someone. After I refused to call or send the money, the daughter who is my fiancee was sounding unfriendly over the phone and couldn't even speak aloud over the phone and the next she said was that she wants to sleep and this is the same person who slept throughout her afternoon.
Please guys am I in a healthy relationship cos I'm just a small business owner trying to grow up.
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Purplebubble: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Becarefull with her mum. I hope she doesn't wreck your finance before you settle down with her daughter

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Endlesspeace(f): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by bebeto94: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
My guy. Run o
.dat woman no get shame. Y is she disturbing u 4 house rent. She will.pin d whole bills on u. And sher daughter will just be like d mum. Quit..leave dem.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by bebeto94: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Has ur gf ever done anything for u. Has she shown u financial support or stability. The mum n her daughter will pin everything on u.run o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Beedude(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stop asking questions. It is obvious u aren't in a healthy relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Ningen(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is not a healthy relationship but a poverty alleviation program. Bro, you need to reconsider.

Don't ignore this red flag. Becoming an in-law to this kind of entitled mentality is financial suicide.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Bluethong1(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
I'm a lady and I hate women who are nothing but liabilities to their spouse.

Please don't go too far. You need to quit that relationship ASAP.

I work for my money and I don't depend on any man. And I will not settle for a lazy man as well.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some people just dey take dx marriage matter as an avenue to cash out on top a man's head

Bro...trade with caution.....Try and focus on ur business.

I always advise guys to always go for a lady that wants the Best for em...A lady that truly wants to spend the rest of her life with you will always give you positive feeds on how you can pave way for your future not the type wey go dey disturb you with "Gimme dx or dat " all the time

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by michlins(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oga bounce. You still can do it

It's just funny how you are seeing the errors of the mother and clearly oblivious to the real issue which is your fiance. She's one person that should be shielding you from her manipulative mother but it seems like she's learning from the best

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Kseafresh: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Am sorry but are you stvpid?.. I just have to ask! Can't you see you are playing with Your Future.
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2020
If u no run now while u still can, Patience Ozokwor wickedness go be like children's play when those two women go begin milk u dry.. u still have mouth to even complain now. Then u go dey see problem everyday and u go come look very old and wretched that is if High BP never take u go beyond

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by ContractKiller: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by tesseract: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Her husband left her alone, e get why?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Philipmighty(m): 1:43am On Jun 24, 2020
My brother you cannot solve all the problems for the woman you are not El-shaddai if you try it you sha die
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Humanoid01(m): 1:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Things like this just piss me off to the core. Me nor dey waste time for nonsense o! Once I see a red flag, I move.

You need to discuss this with your fiancée who doesn't even seem to be much different from her mom. If she doesn't respond positively, please end things immediately. Forget love, your mental health is what matters here.

Wait! What am I even saying sef? Talk to her?? Bros please leave that relationSHIT right now. You are simply wasting your time and risking your health and wealth. You only need to put your head down, and with time, the right woman will be there.

I know it's not going to be easy, but it's a bold step that needs to be taken. As people always say, "A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage" . Please I strongly advise you move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 24, 2020
If it is only about mum-in-law, maybe there won't be much wahala but the major problem is that you'll have a bad mum-in-law and an inconsiderate wife combined. You'll likely have a good dad-in-law but being a divorced one, he won't be much of help.

This mission you're about to embark on eeh, well I won't say abort it...but...ehm... Well, it's not my call.undecided
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks so much guys and God bless ye'all.
You guys really made me strong with your contributions.
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
I have this lady that whenever she visits me, her mom calls her to whine her into sending her money or recharge cards. The mother is using her. They’ll settle for the highest bidder. If you run dry, they’ll flee. You should flee first

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by NeeKlaus: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2020
My guy, run o. Run now!

They are using you as a means to cash out. Trust me, if you get married to her and something happens to your source of income, that lady will divorce you and marry somebody else and her mother will support her!

Run o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Run Now before you start telling us stories here
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
You’re a ‘private palliative program, PPP’

undecided
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by sorepco(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Don't marry that girl. She n the mother will frustrate your live especially when kids stay coming.

The mother will encourage her to flirt with other men.

She will encourage her to disrespect you if you can not provide.

They will liquidate your small business.

I can also decipher the mother is a flirt...this the reason the father left.

Please guys am I in a healthy relationship cos I'm just a small business owner trying to grow up.[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Pull out of that relationship, the mother and daughter are on a mission to wreck you. Both of them are bad news, marry her and marry trouble.
Re: My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! by gunners160(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
these are some of the reasons why getting married sometimes to a guy/ lady from a divorced family is a HELL NO for me.

sorry to those who r from divorced homes/ raised by a single parent. But who noticed a lot of children from divorced home/ raises by single parent are most times not marriageable

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys / Ladies Should Bill Their Fathers Instead Of Boyfriends _ Man Says / Sexy Way Female Bankers Explain Account Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.