Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

If I Were President I Would Do The Following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Were President I Would Do The Following (476 Views)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigeria on Paper Claims To be a Democracy, but we all know it isn't.
I will use my Power to do the Following:

1.) BAN ALL CELESTIAL AND WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES - these people are Sick people. They is no bearing to Christianity here. Atrocious group of People who are overdue for a ban.
2.) Ban all herbal medicine practitioners - the ones on the bus, on the street, in Loud Speakers.

Add yours
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by etrange: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2020
sacajawea:

1.) BAN ALL CELESTIAL AND WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES - these people are Sick people. They is no bearing to Christianity here. Atrocious group of People who are overdue for a ban.
2.) Ban all herbal medicine practitioners - the ones on the bus, on the street, in Loud Speakers.

Add yours

Lol... Dude, you don't have any right to criticize any government cause it's obvious you can't even lead family meeting.

4 Likes

Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by holusormi(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2020
sacajawea:

Add yours

You’ll never be president or amount to anything ever in life - so save your strength
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by SultanOfPuna: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
The President Of Toliet Cleaners Union (T.C.U) Has Spoken!!

But Sir, you should focus on cleaning toilets and installing new toilets for the less fortunate.
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
etrange:

Lol... Dude, you don't have any right to criticize any government cause it's obvious you can't even lead family meeting.
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2020
sacajawea:

Add yours
And your type will still criticize the current leaders

1 Like

Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by Oluromantic: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2020
It's better you remain at one spot. Moving forward for a person like you is dangerous to ppl around you.
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
etrange:

How do you know this
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by MrSensor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
sacajawea:

How do you know this
na you ask na you answer.

1 Like

Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
The President Of Toliet Cleaners Union (T.C.U) Has Spoken!!

But Sir, you should focus on cleaning toilets and installing new toilets for the less fortunate.
My brother, the works and plans are still In The Pipeline #punintended
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
It's better you remain at one spot. Moving forward for a person like you is dangerous to ppl around you.
What do you mean by this Bro?
This Is Really Mean
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by hazard7(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
sacajawea:

Add yours
I will kill all politician and become a dictator
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
hazard7:

I will kill all politician and become a dictator
Then do what as A Dictator?
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by hazard7(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
sacajawea:
Then do what as A Dictator?
Purify the country from its perils
Re: If I Were President I Would Do The Following by sacajawea: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
hazard7:

Purify the country from its perils
Good

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Embarked On Interstate Journey Since Borders Were Officially Reopened? / 5 Clear Signs You’ve Found Your Future Husband / The Day My EX Almost Had Me (part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.