Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (25453 Views)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) / US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:
I'm talking about the founding of this country (the beginning) not after slavery. Of course the whites had to get off of their lazy asses and work or PAY others to work for them.

lets be logical here.

the beginning of america was founded by the whites, they are the one who built the colonies before slavery started, the slave were working in the farms in the south

African slaves were brought from africa which had no development, was a dark continent, while the Europeans had ships, had guns, gun power and were exploring the world and conquering it

so how did a slave without knowledge of development build america in the beginning?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:
I'm American, my concerns are here, I don't give a rats ass about the Soviet Union.

apparently, you want a soviet style utopia..that is your fantasy
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
quickly:
see killing of a black teacher over brake lights. Philando Castille

He told the guy to bring his license and then the police started shooting.

remeber Diallo Diallo by wyclef jean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7sgZZQ7pw

it happens to also whites too
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khiaa(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
This whole movement of black lives matter is getting ridiculous and mockery......

Just yesterday, the FBI discovered the the much racially publicized noose at NASCAR was just a garage rope............. Honestly I was even ashamed that the show of support by other driver Happen without anyone confirming the fake noose story.

And now the whole world is getting offended because someone express his fundamental human rights of expression and also defending his race/life by stating that "white lives matter"............ Please can any sensible person tell me how this message is racist?................................ If as a person, you consider a message such as "black lives matter" ok / Good,,,, and then you despised and spite at a message such as "white lives matter" saying that it is not good, then believe me, you are the worst racist in the world.... This is what we call double standard........

If I am the person involved, I will sue Burnley football club, the premier league and the British government for promotion of one race against another, for threatening my life as a white man and denying me membership of my beloved club..... This is disgusting indeed, .............. I think football has gotten itself into a very dangerous position here.......... If this guy take this case to court, believe me he will win the case, he will become a millionaire...........

This whole issue of black lives matter is dividing the world further...................... I think the right message would have been
"all lives matter,, say no to racism"

Ask yourself this question. In this world, do all lives matter?

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
quickly:

ur not a very intelligent person, can you not differentiate between financial system and social justice?

Americas motto is freedom, equality and pursuit of happiness for all people and they defend thatright with all their live expect for african americans

apparently, you dont have sense

what is social justice?

justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society

that right is already been given to african-americans.

Many african-americans have a better life than many africans, they can become anything they want as long as they work hard, get educated in the right field, avoid crime and have a clean record and many of them have proven that.

There are many african-americans who have never been stopped by the police or been to the jai and they contribute to the development of their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:

Ask yourself this question. In this world, do all lives matter?

all lives matter, the only people my life does not matter to is BLACK PEOPLE

you know it, you are more in danger of getting rob from black person that looks like you.

Black kill other blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khiaa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
lefulefu:
all lives matter biko

Obviously all lives don't màtter bruh, not even in Nigeria or you wouldn't have tribalism. How are you doing today? wink
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khiaa(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

all lives matter, the only people my life does not matter to is BLACK PEOPLE

you know it, you are more in danger of getting rob from black person that looks like you.

Black kill other blacks.
You really need to stop posting because your posts are senseless.

Black People kill black people

Whites People kill white people

Asian People kill Asian people

GET IT? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:
You really need to stop posting because your posts are senseless.

Black People kill black people

Whites People kill white people

Asian People kill Asian people

GET IT? undecided

apparently, according to you, it is good for blacks to kill other blacks

I guess you are looking for those who will sympathize with the nonsense you write here.

Everybody know that as a black, you are more likely to be killed, rob and raped by another black, that is fact.

The day you can live in your ghetto without fear of being mugged or killed come back and write me.

Most blacks fear other blacks than white or Asian or the cop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:

Obviously all lives don't màtter bruh, not even in Nigeria or you wouldn't have tribalism. How are you doing today? wink
u mentioning nigeria? a cow's life is more worth than a human life in nigeria sad
i am fine and u? cheesy
good afternoon
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by jesmond3945: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Was George Floyd aggressive?

So you are finding excuses for police brutality on blacks? Is it because someone close to you has not been affected?

Yes they should do their job and leave innocent black people alone

Where is the video of black cop killing a black man cos I have not seen any.

If black kills black it is bad and should be condemned but when white kill a black man for reason of his skin colour then that's a whole new level of wickedness. I hope no white cops Trump up charges just to justify their brutality against black.

So he deserves death because he has been terrorizing women? But a white serial killer would be given VIP treatment.

You see why black hates African migrants. They lick white ass too much to the point they sabotage each other. That's we cannot even stand up against our oppressors in Nigeria.

sexylassie2:

blacks are not dying in the hands of police

Aggressive and violent black males who refuse to obey police command and instructions are the one dying in the hands of police,

There are millions of blacks who have never been stopped or arrested by police.

Black cops also kill the aggressive and black criminals but it doesn't make the news because it doesn't fit the agenda of the media
the criminals also kill cops but also it doesn't make news
black kill black, it does make news, on sunday, 50+ blacks were killed and some injured in a drive by in chicago, that is black on black violence, nobody protest. no black lives matter protest.

When one white cop kill one violent black guy that has an history of terrorising black women, the whole media go crazy

they want to push a white vs black issue so much, that is why the hypocrite black lives matter is involved.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

it happens to also whites too

rarely name some/1. All the school killings what happened -- they claim insanity/madness

No law suit , no police case no investigation

The problem is when police kill civilian , if he is white he will get a way but if its a black police they find a way to jail them.

There are so many cases of this.

What we see is Police letting the white person off with a warning

It has started to change now because of this black loves matter movement which is a historic moment just like the civil rights movement of the 60s.

If u dont live in america u will never understand.

America is a Police State
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
If you believe in equality:

A black person can say black lives matter

A white person can say white lives matter
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:

You are an ignorant person who what's to remain ignorant, so be it.

Why doesn't institutional racism seem to apply to east Asians and indians?

They are the highest achievers in England and America.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
1Sharon:

Why doesn't institutional racism seem to apply to east Asians and indians?

They are the highest achievers in England and America.

Because they aren't African.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:
You are too stupid to continue a discourse with. Whites kill other whites that live in the same slums as they do, the same as other races, just like the blacks in the ghetto that you live in do harm to each other.

Likewise you have a low IQ to rationalise events.

I am not the one living in the ghetto in Chicago where 50 plus black people were gun down in a drive by shooting.

Stick to the ghettos..nobody care about no criminal called George Floyd, hr deserve what happened to him.

Karma eventually met him, after all the robbery and intimidation he has been involved in.

As for you and you so called equality, you can continue singing your song of equality, nobody cares.

Angry Witch.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by koolaid87: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
There are black crimes, there are white crimes. And it doesn't give the police any reason to be discriminatory and racists towards any race..During the Italian Mob era, there were a lot of bloodshed in that same America. Does that give the police the rights to kill unarmed italians in the street? No. How about the white bikes gang war that involved white mauling whites? No. How about the white children killing pupils in schools? No.

The reason why almost the whole world protested is because there is a PATTERN to this behaviour by the American police. American police kill blacks with impunity and if this is okay with you then you should check yourself. Don't you forget that even in the UK, there are black (mostly) and white gangs attacking each other with knives. Did that make their cops racists towards the law abiding black ppl? NO.

Of course, there will be police brutality towards white but there is no 'pattern' to it unlike the blacks. And I don't agree to your myopic arguments that because black kill black, then police can harass black folks with impunity. It's even a shame that it's coming from a black person.

Deaths Due to Use of Lethal Force by Law Enforcement

"Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victim"
Excerpted from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

Let's not forget that black people are only 13.4 percent of the whole population and whites 60.4.

Also, I never said the protest is the solution. However, it brings a global awareness to this madness going on in America. Btw, let's not forget that this killer cops were never arrested and never would have been if wasn't for the BLM protests. The main culprit was charged with 3rd degree, but due to the momentum from the protests, it was changed to 2nd degree. So all our protests wasn't for nothing.

Lastly, I don't think your views would have been the same if George Floyd was your brother or uncle. How dare you try to justify that madness? If you killed a dog or cat like that in any western nations, you would definitely be serving a long time behind bars immediately. My question is why were they not arrested in the first place and charged? Cos they placed more values on Animals than black lives. And you wanna justify that?

Although reading from your other comments on this thread, it's obvious you lack knowledge on the subject matter, but I replied you so that other intelligent folks can rationalize the motives behind the protest.

Peace Madam history teacher.

quote author=sexylassie2 post=91027277]

you dont know history

go and read about the dc snipers or the serial killers in the hood killing blacks.

if black lives matter then blacks should stop killing each other

you think black lives matter is a way to cure racism, blm didnt solve anything but created new hatred for blacks for black entitlement and destruction

so you says no police violence against whites, you are not truthful or you are in informed

police kill whtes more than blacks and you dont see whites protesting

black gangsters kill police and also black men, no campaign from black lives matter

i guess it is only when one white guy kill a black guy, hypocrite blacks will start shouting black lives matters

how about this white killings by police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1toK3ODe9U[/quote]
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by PharmD911: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
khiaa:
You are too stupid to continue a discourse with. Whites kill other whites that live in the same slums as they do, the same as other races, just like the blacks in the ghetto that you live in do harm to each other.

Pls ignore that bitter man sexylassie...HE is a troll, I still hate her for what she/HE caused on danielhouston thread, HE is toxic.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
khia:

Because they aren't African.

So institutional racism only applies to black ppl?

Aren't asians POC too?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
If that banner had read "black lives matter"

Would they have banned the airline?

I think this is a double standard

And it's only the blacks that will suffer the effects more

Cos you're the ones invading thier cities

Racism can't end this way, infact it's fueling more hatred towards the lazy blacks

Silly Yorubastard!

White lives matter is a protest against Black lives matter.

The British created Nigeria for their selfish interest just like French and other European countries did.

Africans are moving to Europe because they aren't in control of their land Africa.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Isinweke:

Silly Yorubastard!

The British created Nigeria for their selfish interest just like French and other European countries did.

Africans are moving to Europe because they aren't in control of their land Africa.

All lives matter
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
1Sharon:

So institutional racism only applies to black ppl?

Aren't asians POC too?

Was their apartheid in any Asian country?

There is racism against Asians in England...pakis is an offensive word.

There was against Japanese during world war 2.

Not as much against blacks because of the fear of the black man.

You know the black man sperm can wipe out their ethnicity .

With the other groups not so much

Back in the 50s you could get killed for looking at a white woman.

Emmett Till
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
If that banner had read "black lives matter"

Would they have banned the airline?

I think this is a double standard

And it's only the blacks that will suffer the effects more

Cos you're the ones invading thier cities

Racism can't end this way, infact it's fueling more hatred towards the lazy blacks

Coming from a white Nigerian
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Isinweke:

Silly Yorubastard!

Ignore that fool he has never left the country that's why
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

All lives matter

So when I do awareness for breast cancer

And people say all cancer matter

That is exactly what it is

It undermines the awareness

U ignorant Nigerians annoy me so much
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:
If you believe in equality:

A black person can say black lives matter

A white person can say white lives matter

You are so ignorant

Blacks are minority and an endangered specie
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by MrCanceller: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
khiaa:

[/s]
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by r0sy247(f): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2020
khiaa:
@ bolded is a violation of rule 2.
Africans are not known to be nasty because of our culture.
Thus you ought to be punished.
cc LaIasticIaIa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed / Another Petrol Tanker Fire In Onitsha Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.