Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (25940 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 2:30am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Ofcourse they stand with it.

It’s what's fashionable at the moment.

I thought you said I was in nigeria? Mumbling oaf.

U re in ogun state

Selling pure water

U stink

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

U re in ogun state

Selling pure water

U stink

Yh, psychic
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Really pathetic she sounds like a broken record with the all lives Matter
I even tried to explain to her that the movement is not saying all lives don't matter
Even used breast cancer awareness ....like saying all cancer matters why have breast cancer awareness ..
But people like her lack the intellect to understand
Because they never think...

My conclusion is ....

That is one sad girl who is ashamed of her race

She is one of those people who will be left behind because of her lack of comprehension. There is a parable in the Bible in Mathew 18: 10-14 where Yahushua taught his disciples spiritual truth.

He taught about a shepherd who had 100 sheep and one of the sheep was lost. The shepherd left his 99 sheep alone to search for the lost one. Did that mean the shepherd didn't care about the other 99 sheep? No it did not.

The moral of the story is All THE SHEEP LIVES MATTERED but at that moment in time THE ONE LOST SHEEP LIFE WAS IN DANGER.
That is what these oversensitive, terrified of not being inclusive souls like Sharon can't understand. It's not that All lives don't màtter but #Black lives matter TOO.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:43am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

She is one of those people who will be left behind because her comprehension is slow. There is a parable in the Bible in Mathew 18: 10-14 where Yahushua taught his disciples spiritual truth.

He taught about a shepherd who had 100 sheep and one of the sheep was lost. The shepherd left his 99 sheep alone to search for the lost one. Did that mean the shepherd didn't care about the other 99 sheep? No it did not.

The moral of the story is All THE SHEEP LIVES MATTERED but at that moment in time THE ONE LOST SHEEP LIFE WAS IN DANGER.
That is what these oversensitive, terrified of not being inclusive souls like Sharon can't understand. It's not that All lives don't màtter but #Black lives matter TOO.

LOL you think I share your religious delusion?

Please hurry up and go and get raptured so we rationals can have our planet back. Christard.

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:47am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh, you're saying he didn't serve 5 years? Was he innocent ?

Omg!!! shocked What the heck is wrong with you? If he did 5 years and it was justified then he paid the price. That was his past which had nothing to do with the actions of those thug cops. Let's just hope they do their time as well.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:50am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL you think I share your religious delusion?

Please hurry up and go and get raptured so we rationals can have our planet back. Christard.

That scripture had nothing to do with religion but wisdom which you clearly do not have.

FYI I am not religious but unlike you I acknowledge wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:52am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

Omg!!! shocked What the heck is wrong with you? If he did 5 years and it was justified then he paid the price. That was his past which had nothing to do with the actions of those thug cops. Let's just hope they do their time as well.

How does the woman he robbed feel about him till this day?

Where are the protests for David Dorn? A true upstanding black man.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

That scripture had nothing to do with religion but wisdom which you clearly do not have.

FYI I am not religious but unlike you I acknowledge wisdom.

Non religious while quoting the bible, tell me more
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Non religious while quoting the bible, tell me more

I'm going to type this slowly so you can understand it.

Juuuuust likeeee youuu cánnn.readdd frommm anyy boook anddd learnnn fromm ittt, youuu cánnn alsoooo learnnn fromm thhe bibleee.

I hope that helped.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:10am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

I'm going to type this slowly so you can understand it.

Juuuuust likeeee youuu cánnn.readdd frommm anyy boook anddd learnnn fromm ittt, youuu cánnn alsoooo learnnn fromm thhe bibleee.

I hope that helped.

Nope. It’s the worst book ever written.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:10am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

How does the woman he robbed feel about him till this day?

Where are the protests for David Dorn? A true upstanding black man.

The protest is for all injustices.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

The protest is for all injustice.

I dont hear no one shouting David Dorn's name LOL.

Do you even know who he is ?

I don't blame you, it doesn't fit the narrative.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:12am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Nope. It’s the worst book ever written.

That's because you have to read it with a clear mind and understanding which you have none.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

I dont hear no one shouting David Dorn's name LOL.

Do you even know who he is ?

I don't blame you, it doesn't fit the narrative.

Why aren't you out there shouting his name?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 3:15am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

The protest is for all injustices.

Don't waste your time with someone who has complex issues
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:17am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

Why aren't you out there shouting his name?

I'm not a protester
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

That's because you have to read it with a clear mind and understanding which you have none.

Explain judges 19 22-30 to me

Holy Bible LOL
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:28am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

I'm not a protester
Then keep your silence and let the ones protesting for injustice do their thing.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:39am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

Then keep your silence and let the ones protesting for injustice do their thing.

They aren't doing the right thing
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:44am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

They aren't doing the right thing

Then you do the right thing, fight for injustice in your country, don't be lazy waiting for others to do it for you.

I'm out.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by lordally(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
khiaa:
How did you come to the conclusion that they are lazy blacks, you can't compare them with lazy Nigerians?

Hmm seems you like Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos) / The Delicate Mechanics Of Aircraft's Taking Off And Crusing Speed Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.