Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,554 members, 7,958,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (25961 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by rationalhuman(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Asians dont feel that, Infact they give back the racism to whites with additional interests.
I think it comes from self esteem as well, All Asians be it Japanese, Chinese , Indians, Koreans all feel proud of their cultures, especially Chinese and Indians. They call Whites as Stone agers (As When Chinese and Indians had cities Europe was living in caves and huts).

I have literally seen a debate where Indians and Chinese were thrashing some whites during discussion on History and Civilizations.

We lack that, we need to up our self esteem but how it will happen i dont have any answer infact in am looking for it.

1Sharon:

So institutional racism only applies to black ppl?

Aren't asians POC too?

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Coldie(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
khiaa:

It's simple. White lives matters is a proven fact to the world, Black lives matters has yet to be proven.
In south Africa its not a proven fact though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

Criminals deserve a day in court not to be executed by a savage cop who became judge, jury and executioner all in one. For your information George didn't do anything wrong. You are in the UK right, well, when they bust you for all of the fraud and scams you are involved in just pray the cops don't murder you execution style.
You are too ignorant for me.

LOL So George wasn't high on drugs when caught, causing his heart to stop?

He didn't break into a pregnant woman's house and put a gun to her belly?

He gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. Foh
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Keep quoting racist propaganda. this is neo nazi propaganda you r quoting.

Most black ppl in jail r for drug related charges like selling marijuana , crack etc.

The CIA flooded the black community with Drugs they seized from Nicaragua and Colombia.

creating crack epidemic in the hoods.

thousands / millions of blacks were given long sentences.

The police go to the hood to look for black ppl to arrest while the white kids in ny and los angeles no arrest

The prison system in america is a continuation of slavery.

U can go to prison for pissing on the road.

Then high bail , if u cant pay u rot in there.

Its a vicicous cycle. the attack on black male

Because someone pours you a glass of poison that doesn't mean you must drink!

What happened to personal accountability?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
rationalhuman:
Asians dont feel that, Infact they give back the racism to whites with additional interests.
I think it comes from self esteem as well, All Asians be it Japanese, Chinese , Indians, Koreans all feel proud of their cultures, especially Chinese and Indians. They call Whites as Stone agers (As When Chinese and Indians had cities Europe was living in caves and huts).

I have literally seen a debate where Indians and Chinese were thrashing some whites during discussion on History and Civilizations.

We lack that, we need to up our self esteem but how it will happen i dont have any answer infact in am looking for it.

Thank you, so it's all about mindset
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by bobbybash(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

stop your lies

there are many successful blacks who have left the hood and became successful

there are black billionaires, black millionaires, black lawyers, black doctors, black engineers, black nurses, black physicist, black astronaut, black presenters, black actors and actress

so stop the lies of one institutional racism or so called discrimination

No one said there are no successful black men out there. What I’m saying is that the system makes it hard to get out. Schools in black neighborhoods are underfunded.
Police officers have arrest targets, and where else to go than the vulnerable black neighborhoods where no one can stand up to them.
You black kids are arrest and Jailed for crimes like possession of marijuana, shoplifting, public disturbance kids will always be kids. But white kids only get cautions. Now the young black kid by the time he’s done his time is an Ex-convict even before the age of 18 that’s something he has to carry about all his life. What the average white guy would call a mistake is what will ruin the life of an average black kid.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by sexylassie2(f): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
bobbybash:

No one said there are no successful black men out there. What I’m saying is that the system makes it hard to get out. Schools in black neighborhoods are underfunded.
Police officers have arrest targets, and where else to go than the vulnerable black neighborhoods where no one can stand up to them.
You black kids are arrest and Jailed for crimes like possession of marijuana, shoplifting, public disturbance kids will always be kids.
But white kids only get cautions. Now the young black kid by the time he’s done his time is an Ex-convict even before the age of 18 that’s something he has to carry about all his life. What the average white guy would call a mistake is what will ruin the life of an average black kid.

the systems does not make it hard, the bus leave everyday, blacks can take the bus and leave the ghetto, this same way people take the bus in Nigeria and go to cities with opportunities. the idea of victimization is the one keeping poor blacks poor today.

Slavery and jim crows laws were hard for blacks but many blacks were still successful during those period, lynching, is gone, slavery is gone, blacks are now free, so no excuse, ben carson cam from the hood and became a surgeon, as i have written, there are millions of blacks in america from the same ghettos who are successful today, lets stop giving excuses for failure.

at the bolded, that is not true, in chicago, blacks make up one third of the population but commit 70% of homicides in that city. even statistics does not lie, the average black man in the ghetto is a drug dealer, when caught will most likely end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

When a police officer tells you to get on the ground, you listen.

Nobody ever gained from resisting arrest.

All lives fuckiпg matter

You are a fool

The black man a white police officer killed in his hoise what happened

You have never left Nigeria u sound so ignorant and foolish

Na nails police go kee u and your family

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL So George wasn't high on drugs when caught, causing his heart to stop?

He didn't break into a pregnant woman's house and put a gun to her belly?

He gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. Foh

1. No he wasn't on drugs, his family did their own investigation which was shown that he had no drugs in his system and he died from asphyxiation.

2. The clerk in the store called the police (who as usual escalated the situation) because of a fake 20 dollar bill which turned out to be real.

Nobody asked for your sympathy, you didn't even research your information.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

You are a fool

The black man a white police officer killed in his hoise what happened

You have never left Nigeria u sound so ignorant and foolish

Na nails police go kee u and your family

Bastard

All lives matter. Stop resisting nigga
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

1. No he wasn't on drugs, his family did their own investigation which was shown that he had no drugs in his system and he died from asphyxiation.

2. The clerk in the store called the police (who as usual escalated the situation) because of a fake 20 dollar bill which turned out to be real.

Nobody asked for your sympathy, your didn't even research your information.

Yh, I see how you ignored my point about the BLACK pregnant woman.

How do you think she feels to this day about George Floyd?

He's an asshole.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Yh, I see how you ignored my point about the BLACK pregnant woman.

How do you think she feels to this day about George Floyd?

He's an asshole.

I didn't ignore it, I said you didn't research your information. I can't believe you can be so naive to believe the uproar and protesting is just about George Floyd. SMH I can't believe you can close your eyes to the injustice of the savage police department. What crime did those police officers execute him for? When did the police force become judge, jury and executioner?

This is much greater than George Floyd. George situation was the straw that broke the camel's back. How do you think the parents of 12 year old Tameir Rice family felt/feels when he was playing in the park alone not bothering anyone with his toy gun and the cop executed him? Go ahead, justify that.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

When they snatch you out of the car for resisting arrest don't expect any sympathy when they treat you like a savage beast and later it is revealed on camera that you were compliant. That would be entertaining to watch. grin grin grin All lives Matter, wouldn't that include Black Lives.

#Black lives Matter

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

I didn't ignore it, I said you didn't research your information. I can't believe you can be so naive to believe the uproar and protesting is just about George Floyd. SMH I can't believe you can close your eyes to the injustice of the savage police department. What crime did those police officers execute him for. When did the police force become judge, jury and executioner?

This is much greater than George Floyd. George situation was the straw that broke the camel's back. How do you think the parents if 12 year old Tameir Rice family felt/feels when he was playing in the park with his toy gun and the cop executed him. Go ahead, justify that.

Oh so what else is there to research?
You're saying it's a lie he threatened a pregnant woman?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

When they say black live matters it does not mean all lives do not matter

But people like u never learn

You are stuck to your myopic way of reasoning

U do need some level of exposure
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Coldie:

In south Africa its not a proven fact though

Only of resent years in that country but to the world their white lives matter above any other race.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

I didn't ignore it, I said you didn't research your information. I can't believe you can be so naive to believe the uproar and protesting is just about George Floyd. SMH I can't believe you can close your eyes to the injustice of the savage police department. What crime did those police officers execute him for. When did the police force become judge, jury and executioner?

This is much greater than George Floyd. George situation was the straw that broke the camel's back. How do you think the parents if 12 year old Tameir Rice family felt/feels when he was playing in the park with his toy gun and the cop executed him. Go ahead, justify that.

That's what happens when people watch just fox news

She is in one slum in Nigeria probably does not have a visa

So she can never understand

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

When they snatch you out of the car for resisting arrest don't expect any sympathy when they treat you like a savage beast and later it is revealed on camera that you were compliant. That would be entertaining to watch. grin grin grin All lives Matter, wouldn't that include Black Lives.

#Black lives Matter

Lol, Why would they snatch out my car? Do I look like an African American male?

Don't compare England to your ghetto please. We're good.

By the way I dont think you've read the mission statement on black lives matter website. I don't think you'll like what you see.

It’s all politicians masquerading as human rights.

And black people ofcourse are willing to be their useful idiots.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

She claims to live in the UK but she's more than likely lying. There are black people who are fit to join the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacists groups if they didn't hate them for their disgusting black skin and she would be one of the first to support them.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

All lives matter. Get on the ground nigga.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol, Why would they snatch out my car? Do I look like an African American male?

Don't compare England to your ghetto please. We're good.

By the way I dont think you've read the mission statement on black lives matter website. I don't think you'll like what you see.

It’s all politicians masquerading as human rights.

And black people ofcourse are willing to be their useful idiots.

1. Male or female doesn't Matter it's your black skin that they have been trained to dehumanize. Your African countries has no barriers on this, they hate you regardless.

2. We already know what they think of you in the UK, they want you out. They showed on the news where they were kicking your black asses in the Uk. grin Don't ever forget, the US learned it's white supremacy from the UK. Please show some intelligence.

3. Once again little girl, stating that BLACK LIVES MATTER isn't a alliance to any group it is only stating the fact that BLACK LIVES MATTER.

4. Please stay off of Wikipedia and read books on the injustice in the US. You only make yourself look ignorant when you spew things without proper knowledge.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

That's what happens when people watch just fox news

She is in one slum in Nigeria probably does not have a visa

So she can never understand

I have come to believe that as well.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh so what else is there to research?
You're saying it's a lie he threatened a pregnant woman?

If it is true did he serve time for it?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:39am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

1. Male or female doesn't Matter it's your black skin that they have been trained to dehumanize. Your African countries has no barriers on this they hate you regardless.

2. They showed on the news where they were kicking your black asses in the Uk. Don't ever forget, the US learned it's white supremacy from the UK. Please show some intelligence.

3. Once again little girl, stating that BLACK LIVES MATTER isn't a alliance to any group it is only stating the fact that BLACK LIVES MATTER.

4. Please stay off of Wikipedia and read books on the injustice in the US. You only make yourself look ignorant when you spew things without proper knowledge.

My friend, we don't have police brutality issue in England like in the US. The police have only killed one person within the year and he was an islamic terrorist.

Stop projecting.
Travel more and don't be the typical, incurious african American. We're good, my g.

So why did it take the organisation for you to say lot to start saying "Black lives matter"!

Go to their website and open your eyes.

You are their useful idiot.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

If it is true did he serve time for it?

Oh it's a lie? LOL..public arrest records are lies
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

She claims to live in the UK but she's more than likely lying. There are black people who are fit to join the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacists groups if they didn't hate them for their disgusting black skin and she would be one of the first to support them.

Really pathetic she sounds like a broken record with the all lives Matter
I even tried to explain to her that the movement is not saying all lives don't matter
Even used breast cancer awareness ....like saying all cancer matters why have breast cancer awareness ..
But people like her lack the intellect to understand
Because they never think...

My conclusion is ....

That is one sad girl who is ashamed of her race

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:59am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

My friend, we don't have police brutality issue in England like in the US. The police have only killed one person within the year and he was an islamic terrorist.

Stop projecting.
Travel more and don't be the typical, incurious african American. We're good, my g.

So why did it take the organisation for you to say lot to start saying "Black lives matter"!

1. You are living in a fantasy world or it's true that you live in Nigeria. The UK is very racist they are only underhanded with it instead of in your face like the US. Blacks in England are complaining about it.

2. Damn, unbelievable. Sharon how old are you? Black Americans have been fighting for our lives for 400 years and you have the audacity to ask me how come black lives only matter now because of an organization? Ok, I'm done, I have been discussing real life issues with a stubborn child who doesn't want to learn the truth.

3. Go back to here for more of your information and propaganda. www.stormfront.org
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Onebyonedead: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Stop projecting.

What bunch of nonsense u be spewing

UK stands with the black live matters movement ..

Sad you are so uneducated...

And you are so proud of your ignorance
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Onebyonedead:

What bunch of nonsense u be spewing

UK stands with the black live matters movement ..

Sad you are so uneducated...

And you are so proud of your ignorance

Ofcourse they stand with it.

It’s what's fashionable at the moment.

I thought you said I was in nigeria? Mumbling oaf.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

1. You are living in a fantasy world or it's true that you live in Nigeria. The UK is very racist they are only underhanded with it instead of in your face like the US. Blacks in England are complaining about it.

2. Damn, unbelievable. Sharon how old are you? Black Americans have been fighting for our lives for 400 years and you have the audacity to ask me how come black lives only matter now because of an organization? Ok, I'm done, I have been discussing real life issues with a stubborn child who doesn't want to learn the truth.

3. Go back to here for more of your information and propaganda. www.stormfront.org

There is racism in the UK, but it's not very racist, that's a lie.

Black lives don't seem to matter to black people. It seems you only want the monopoly to kill each other.

Prove me wrong if its propaganda
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh it's a lie? LOL..public arrest records are lies

I said, did he serve time for it? Did you check the public records or are you going by what others say? You would be the first to say those cops don't deserve to be charged, but you know what Sharon, those cops were arrested, charged, booked and processed. Do you see how the system worked for them, well it should have worked the same way for George, Brionna, Castillo, Eric, Tameir, Trayvon, Sandra, and many others.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2020
khia:

I said, did he serve time for it? Did you check the public records or are you going by what others say? You would be the first to say those cops don't deserve to be charged, but you know what Sharon, those cops were arrested, charged, booked and processed. Do you see how the system worked for them, well it should have worked the same way for George, Brionna, Castillo, Eric, Tameir, Trayvon, Sandra, and many others.

Oh, you're saying he didn't serve 5 years? Was he innocent ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / Anambra Flood: Passengers Rescued Alive After Being Carried Away. Photos / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.