Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (25946 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

So institutional racism only applies to black ppl?

Aren't asians POC too?

You need to ignore that POC crap, it's only political correctness. The hatred, disdain and contempt is for Africans.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Was their apartheid in any Asian country?

There is racism against Asians in England...pakis is an offensive word.

There was against Japanese during world war 2.

Not as much against blacks because of the fear of the black man.

You know the black man sperm can wipe out their ethnicity .

With the other groups not so much

Back in the 50s you could get killed for looking at a white woman.

Emmett Till

I mentioned indians and not pakistanis.

Why are east asians and indians, the highest achievers in the US and UK?

Are they above white supremacy/institutional racism?

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

You need to ignore that POC crap, it's only political correctness. The hatred, disdain and contempt is for Africans.

LOL

So why mention institutional racism, when it only applies to one demographic? And isn't widespread?

Why are asians above institutional racism?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL

So why mention institutional racism, when it only applies to one demographic? And isn't widespread?

I'm talking about the US.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 1:55am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

I mentioned indians and not pakistanis.

Why are east asians and indians, the highest achievers in the US and UK?

Are they above white supremacy/institutional racism?

Well US and UK two different countries.

Where are u getting info that east asians/indians are highest achievers.

In US that is a big lie.

what is your yardstick for acheivement?

Indian focus on IT and they have high education standards esp in computer science . Most times US companies go to India to start up there or hire best of the best.

If you see a really sharp indian in the US.
he /she was probably trained in India.

Also india are billions in population
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 2:09am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL

Dont tell me you are this naive . Have you not been informed of historical events and struggle of black americans.

Even in the american constitution, black people were regarded as 2/3rd of a person. until 13th amendment

American CIvil war between the north and the south was over ending slavery and freeing black people.

you can read more about institutional racism -only against ppl of african appearance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:38am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Dont tell me you are this naive . Have you not been informed of historical events and struggle of black americans.

Even in the american constitution, black people were regarded as 2/3rd of a person. until 13th amendment

American CIvil war between the north and the south was over ending slavery and freeing black people.

you can read more about institutional racism -only against ppl of african appearance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

Do you know what INSTITUTIONAL racism is?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:
I'm talking about the US.

So am I
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Well US and UK two different countries.

Where are u getting info that east asians/indians are highest achievers.

In US that is a big lie.

what is your yardstick for acheivement?

Indian focus on IT and they have high education standards esp in computer science . Most times US companies go to India to start up there or hire best of the best.

If you see a really sharp indian in the US.
he /she was probably trained in India.

Also india are billions in population

https://www.statista.com/statistics/233324/median-household-income-in-the-united-states-by-race-or-ethnic-group/

The liar is you.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

So am I

Then I answered you correctly, the US system is racist against Africans/blacks.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

I don't think you do.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 2:54am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

Then I answered you correctly, the US system is racist against Africans/blacks.

So what's all this talk about systemic racism/white supremacy ?

How is there systemic racism since it affects one demographic while the other seems to be above it?

Is that what systemic racism means?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 3:08am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/233324/median-household-income-in-the-united-states-by-race-or-ethnic-group/

The liar is you.

how many asians are in america compared to white.

If you do median based on a small population compared to large the chart doesnt tell you much. if u did maths in secondary school, median will not tell you much compared to mean. Interms of real picture. the mean will give you the average

How many asians are ceos of fortune 500 companies.

Asian in america is Chinese /Japanese etc

Asian in UK is pakistani / indian
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Onebyonedead:

So when I do awareness for breast cancer

And people say all cancer matter

That is exactly what it is

It undermines the awareness

U ignorant Nigerians annoy me so much

When a police officer tells you to get on the ground, you listen.

Nobody ever gained from resisting arrest.

All lives fuckiпg matter
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:14am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

So what's all this talk about systemic racism/white supremacy ?

How is there systemic racism since it affects one demographic while the other seems to be above it?

Is that what systemic racism means?

This country was founded, formed, and developed on oppressing, suppressing, and discriminating against blacks/Africans. The US Constitution discriminates against Africans. It seems you want to play naive. The system was developed and put into place to oppress AFRICANS and Native Americans. I will not humor you anymore about this subject because I know you know better.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

When a police officer tells you to get on the ground, you listen.

Nobody ever gained from resisting arrest.

All lives fuckiпg matter

A person doesn't have to resit arrest to be abused/murdered by the cops.

The fact is All Lives Do Not Matter, not even in Nigeria.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

check out this wiki and educate yourself.

you are just another typical nigerian airhead who acts like they know when infact you are an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:22am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

you are just another typical nigerian airhead who acts like they know when infact you are an ignoramus.

She knows better, she is just looking for attention right now.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:27am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

how many asians are in america compared to white.

If you do median based on a small population compared to large the chart doesnt tell you much. if u did maths in secondary school, median will not tell you much compared to mean. Interms of real picture. the mean will give you the average

How many asians are ceos of fortune 500 companies.

Asian in america is Chinese /Japanese etc

Asian in UK is pakistani / indian

And you really think a minority cannot over represent a majority?

Why are african americans over represented in the prison systems dispute being a minority?

Keep going into semantics. We are talking about regular members of society not millionaires

Whether Chinese, Indian or Japanese they all fall under the same race so away with that red herring.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

A person doesn't have to resit arrest to be abused/murdered by the cops.

The fact is All Lives Do Not Matter, not even in Nigeria.

Yes of course, the police just kill innocent members of society at random.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

Yes of course, the police just kill innocent members of society at random.

Exactly.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:33am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

This country was founded, formed, and developed on oppressing, suppressing, and discriminating against blacks/Africans. The US Constitution discriminates against Africans. It seems you want to play naive. The system was developed and put into place to oppress AFRICANS and Native Americans. I will not humor you anymore about this subject because I know you know better.

How is it systemic racism when it only seems to apply to Africans?

Instead of white privilege, shouldn't we be talking about asian priviledge?
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

Why did you send that slavery link to me instead of this one then?

You can choose to believe being born black makes you a loser, I refuse.

If you believe your race sets you back you don't even bother trying and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:40am On Jun 25, 2020
khia:

Exactly.

Poor Floyd, the career criminal
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by 1Sharon(f): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2020
quickly:

white lives matter is not racism but put in full context and inlcude the big picture.

Police that are suppose to protect r killing indiscriminately black people for the most petty thing and then the justice system does not punish the offenders.

Thats the black live matter. A human rights struggle

because if it was the same crime committed to a white person abroad they will find a way to punsih the offender.

Baring in mind this people where born overseas in the case of america and have been there for over 400 hundred years but they are treated like 2nd class citizen over skin color.

A new immigrant from europe can have better opportunites than them

I dont think someone read the mission statement on their website grin
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by khia: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

Poor Floyd, the career criminal

Criminals deserve a day in court not to be executed by a savage cop who became judge, jury and executioner all in one. For your information George didn't do anything wrong. You are in the UK right, well, when they bust you for all of the fraud and scams you are involved in just pray the cops don't murder you execution style.
You are too ignorant for me.
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by quickly: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

And you really think a minority cannot over represent a majority?

Why are african americans over represented in the prison systems dispute being a minority?

Keep going into semantics. We are talking about regular members of society not millionaires

Whether Chinese, Indian or Japanese they all fall under the same race so away with that red herring.

Keep quoting racist propaganda. this is neo nazi propaganda you r quoting.

Most black ppl in jail r for drug related charges like selling marijuana , crack etc.

The CIA flooded the black community with Drugs they seized from Nicaragua and Colombia.

creating crack epidemic in the hoods.

thousands / millions of blacks were given long sentences.

The police go to the hood to look for black ppl to arrest while the white kids in ny and los angeles no arrest

The prison system in america is a continuation of slavery.

U can go to prison for pissing on the road.

Then high bail , if u cant pay u rot in there.

Its a vicicous cycle. the attack on black male
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Somodooo: 5:24am On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Somodooo: 5:24am On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise
the canceller
Re: Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City by Somodooo: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
Justwise lalasticlala seun oam4j
the canceller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Delicate Mechanics Of Aircraft's Taking Off And Crusing Speed Levels / Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.