Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts (38809 Views)

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 / Rotimi Amaechi Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Tormentor of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by VirginFinder: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
k
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Na so the fall of pdp take start . Same tape is now playing for apc
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by nobone(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
All your efforts in 2015 ended up in siddon look abi?
It was him who started this slandering type of politics.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Inquisitor97(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Let wait and see

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ehix89(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeria matter don tire this man, i've been observing him for quite awhile.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Ok o... Keep lying to us. Funny statement: you've decided to steer clear from politics at state and national levels... Believe this man at your own peril. Who are those now fueling the crisis from inside. Is Giadom not your protègè. Political jackals on rampage... Better don't let 2023 Presidency to turn your head upside down. El-rufai and co. will just use you smartly to achieve their aims and finally dump you by diverting all the blames on you. You better be wise
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Cocolatti(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Lawyers are smiling to the bank with this APC crisis
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

It means he's willing to deceive anyone who has ear to listen . Just like he earlier said, "everyone knows that i don't like money"
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Just look at him taking after the one in Aso rock...Instead being shocked like his boss rather he opted to feign ignorance of the crises rocking his party just as he was not aware when his protege Dakuku Peterside was booted out..

I wonder if he suffering from ignorance syndrome.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Decibel: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?
Higher power is involved cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Lastorator: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
"siddon look " is bae
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Dammnn@@
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by wink2015(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Minister of Transportation and Leader of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has reacted to the crisis rocking his party, APC.

This is the first time Amaechi is reacting to the crisis in the APC, a party at the verge of collapse.

Amaechi, in a statement from his media office on Tuesday, said he had resolved to adopt the approach of a bystander and steer clear of politics, as it affected the APC at the national and state levels.

He said that he was not aware of the reason behind the series of crises rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC), both at the national level and in Rivers State.

The Rivers APC Leader wondered why there is a crisis within the party that cannot be resolved, especially when all members of the party are “adults”.

“What is happening in APC, I don’t know; what is happening in Rivers State, I don’t know. What I’ve done is to keep away from politics. Even if I’m bothered, it’ll be internally.

“There’s nobody there (in the party) who is a child; we’re all adults. I don’t want to get involved in politics.

“Nigerians know me for being blunt and honest. Some see it as arrogance, some see it as being brash, whatever it is. What do I need to say that I have not said before? It’s internal dynamics of politics, it’s internal struggle.

“So, I have said it several times. When we fought in 2015, I said this country cannot continue the way it is going. I’m not helpless, but I’m doing what they call ‘siddon look,” Amaechi said.

At press time, there are more than 10 litigations bordering on the leadership crisis in the party at the Federal Capital Territory, Edo and Rivers states.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/24/apc-crisis-amaechi-finally-reacts/

AMEACHI WANT TO BE SEEN TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BEFORE HIS HAUSA FULANI SLAVE MASTER !

Fear no fit make am talk all this while !

According to Senator Dino Melaye, "If you tell the truth, you die, if you tell lies, you will still die, so why not say the truth.”

AMEACHI IS BUSY USING HIS REGIONS MONEY TO BUILD RAILWAY LINES AND TRAIN SERVICES FOR UNGRATEFUL NORTHERNERS FORGETING HIS OWN REGION.

He think he will be Minister of Transport for ever.

His political son, Dakuku Peterside former NIMASA Director General has been removed by President Muhammadu Buhari and replaced by a northerner, Mr Bashir Jamoh.

The same Amaechi told the media that the federal Maritime University Okerenkoko should not be established for the Niger delta region before former petroleum minister of state, Dr Ibe Kachikwu came into the matter.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ogmask: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
You siddon look, so who is sponsoring Victor Gaidom?

My dear, just yesterday the APC faction in Rivers state that suspended Giadom said they are the faction loyal to Ameachi.
The whole thing dey confusing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by DModeCntStopMe: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Hit the like button if you don't give a fvck like me

I'm with you on this.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by SKYJACOB: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Smartfix: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by mariatt(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Watching
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by sageb: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
The lion of Ubima have spoken. Okay siddon look while your ship is sinking.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ajailer(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
APC don cast finally but I trust the bordillon man to make sure that he is not caught out cold... including Rotimi Amaechi... dis two guys play d game well though one na baba and d latter is still upcoming.

New party uploading ahead of 2023 the way I see it.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by AreaFada2: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
The man Na clown. He just has little wiggle room these days. Boxed in by Wike here, Tinubu and cabal on other sides. grin cheesy
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by bigpicture001: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Reference(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
grin.... Battle of the Godfathers, reminiscent of the Sicilian mob warfare of the 70's to the 90's. Let us see who will be the last 'Don' standing....

grin.... not saying the APC is the mob, but.... I leave you to think it out.....
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Person2person(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Guyman, you better walk away before bottle will hit your barred head at your 'sitdownlook' position.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Yebosola(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Abouwaza:
Tormentor of Tinubu

I laugh at your ignorance, someone that can't torment Wike, go and look for Amaechi interview regarding Tinubu, can Amaechi bring South South votes to the table? Small pickin plenty for NL
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Kenmatt(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
In-house crisis is a feature of a ruling Party in a developing democracy where the opposition fight vigourously to gain or regain power.

During the time of PDP, it was so compound that a new party within the same party emerged, named; "New PDP".

That is why Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amechi "Sidon dey look".
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Kennyolawumi(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
These guys are just taking Nigerians for cruise. He dont want to get involve in politics that made him a Minister..
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
lomprico:
so u fought in 2015 to bring this nation to its knees. asshole
so you expected PDP to have continue, by now you would have kicked the bucket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.