Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts (38808 Views)

Breaking: Amaechi Finally Declares For Presidency 2023 / Rotimi Amaechi Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Hexane1: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
This is the beginning of APCs many problems and it will climax before 2023 and lead to their total disintegration.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Ok o... Keep lying to us. Funny statement: you've decided to steer clear from politics at state and national levels... Believe this man at your own peril. Who are those now fueling the crisis from inside. Is Giadom not your protègè. Political jackals on rampage... Better don't let 2023 Presidency to turn your head upside down. El-rufai and co. will just use you smartly to achieve their aims and finally dump you by diverting all the blames on you. You better be wise
the journalist forgot to ask him

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by CIAOps: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Brother Amaechi.... Sitdown Look is the best oh..... lipsrsealed
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by ferdvict2(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
More problems forAPC
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by mukthar2000(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Nigerians know me for being blunt and honest.

who know u ?
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Essence20(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Your 'Siddon look' is because the party gave you a place to sit. By the time it collapses, you will now stand and look

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by SenatorBright(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

It means Musa dont want to get involved in anything concerning the gate.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Chizman042: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Oh I can't find my lying dictator. Someone should borrow me one, I think amaechi need to be tested.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by MikkieEl: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Different gengs with same aim.
I am socked geng
I don't know geng.

Tueh!!

I can't be deceived.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by SenatorBright(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Racoon:
Amaechi is simply lying just as he once said "I dont like money".
u

Don't mind him. Sponsorers of grade 8 zombies
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by BERNIMOORE: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
oteneaaron:
It is much better this way.

Before your name is dragged on the mud.

Come 2023, I don't think APC will survive.
come to where please I hope you're not suggesting PDP..,
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by cochexky: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
You became my enemy the day you came to the NYSC camp and said you would not pay us a dine because nobody paid you when u did ur own NYSC... Such word has been my ever disappointing word.

Peter Odili paid corpers comfortably and fixed budget for it. But this man came and didn't stop the budget but was pocketing it... Billions of Naira... Knowing what corpers pass true, he still could not show love when he was opportuned, What a wicked human

Well, I know it doesn't change anything but u are the last person I would wish well.. U go seat down de look more.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by frankmoney(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Best governor rivers state has ever had
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Akaimmanuel(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=ybalogs post=91006676]A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?it means he is in driving us in fantasy island whereas 2023 ambitions are part of what's playing out now. Victor Giadom is his boy - as asst national secretary to secretary and the botched deputy governorship he can't tell us he is quiet. Who is giving Victor the audacity to confront 15 out of 17 APC NWC includingquote]
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by EngineerBode: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
A politician doesn't want to get involved in politics? What does that mean please?

It means, "Don't leave meeeeee"
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Emeguy(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:

If u ask Mena who I go ask...lol
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Thelimitbreaker(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the journalist forgot to ask him
Don't mind the man jare

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by desiredhome: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
onez:
Rotimi, I can't understand with you. You can't believe the shame you used Rivers money to support in 2015. You can't believe the shame your party has turned the nation to. Well, I don't pity you. You are very much part of the shame.

Shut up your mouth there......when wike and patience Jonathan were doing their rubbish you were supporting and hailing them......today Amechi is your problem.......awon betrayals

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by TheAmbasador(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:

When your Boss ( Wike ) humbles you, na to Siddon de look
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Exmilitant(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2020
ogmask:

My dear, just yesterday the APC faction in Rivers state that suspended Giadom said they are the faction loyal to Ameachi.
The whole thing dey confusing.
Thing is Amaechi is trying to hijack and control the APC but he forgot that Tinubu still got loyalist around. The only person who is passive about the whole palaver is Buhari.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Thelimitbreaker(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Hexane1:
This is the beginning of APCs many problems and it will climax before 2023 and lead to their total disintegration.
What of PDP? Or do you think they are exempted also? Just keep watching... Just ordinary Edo Governorship primaries has shattered the party into bits.... Don't be deluded cause all this politicians will keep fighting themselves as long as their ambitions cross one another. It's no respecter of party, tribe, religion and race.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by davibid: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:

It means power has been hijacked from him.
PERIOD!!!
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Okwyjesus(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:

And he is a sitting minister.
Abeg connect rail from Aba/Onitsha to Kano. No come tell me story after 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Kwamecron(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Na when the almighty Jagaban cough into APC matter now b4 everybody to kw thier onions..
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Omoslim26: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
I don't give a fvck bruv
and i also don't give a Bleep
but do I need to hit like to certify dat
hell no

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Masterpiec30: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2020
IT SEEMS THIS NAIRALAND COPIES AN ALREADY OUTDATED NEWS FROM LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG. SINCE I STARTED FOLLOWING LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG ITS AS IF I AM READING ALL THE NEWS THE SECOND TIME HERE ON NAIRALAND. LINDA IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL BIKO.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by mamatwiny(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
Amaechi can lie oooo

That is eeeh! The other time, he said we all know he has never collected bribe all his life, this time around, he just said we all know him to be honest. Lol

Let him an Wike be washing off their hands like pontius Pilate for the crowd. When a politician says so, just know it means he has already sealed the deal.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by VEE2010(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Let me also react to his statement, viz:

1. He has said nothing to support or condemn the impunity of his party, from the state to the national level.
2. I refute his claims that Nigerians know he is honest, I think there is another meaning of honesty that we do not know
3. He is a faction leader who has also failed to realize the importance of peace in building a strong political force
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by LEOSZ(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol mehn Nigerian politics is no joke . ameachi siddon and look well

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by Lekan239(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
because he has said the truth countless times and he realized now people don't want to hear the truth

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by waliezi(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
. it means that " I don't like money ".
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts by maxzzo1(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Don't mind d idiot ,his involve in all d crisis both his state and national....trying to form saint wicked man.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.