Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (26806 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Maybe in Zoogerian... Because I bet Nigerian political party ain't giving Ibo nada
but it happened to Yoruba because of June 12th issues, they were compensated
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by dboss12(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.

spot on my padi,,

you see Leaders who are not loyal to their trust and to their associates-those above and below them _ cannot long maintain their leadership. Disloyalty marks people as being less than the dust of the earth, and brings down on their head the contempt they deserve. Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life. Mr Tinubu is a game changer who know the way I wish I have the opportunity to work with him in order to learns from him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ezechi24(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I fear tinubu oo. That man strong die
for Lagos .....he wasn't the one that made buhari president....obasanjo did.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by pasol4real(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

The se would rather vote a northerner than vote a sw candidate no doubt , but not because of hatred. The SE would rather vote a northerner because the sw ppl are greedy n also betrayals.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
but it happened to Yoruba because of June 12th issues, they were compensated

Don't get it wrong, Alex Ekwueme contested the Jos PDP presidential primaries against Obasanjo and lost, Rochas Okorocha contested 2003 and lost also and 2023 Yoruba would defeat you even under PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
ezechi24:

Really? Why do you think other governors and politicians run to him when they are in trouble?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Bewiseedet(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
ezechi24:

then imagine OBJ supporting Tinubu come 2023
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ezechi24(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
kinibigdeal:

The north brought down Jonathan not Tinubu
obasanjo and Obama did....not the north
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by nomenclature(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
You know where I fit buy beans and plantain?
Asgard13:
Hehehehehehehehe

Yoruba fighting for political survival grin

Apc will go on .... plus Tinubu minus Tinubu...

Ship has sailed...

BAyerbes grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Igbos never endorsed or supported Obj, he actually replaced MKO which was a general consensus.

Jonathan decided to bite the hands that fed him and he was shown who the kingmakers are. Of course, God decides who rules but there are some people he has given that mandate to whether they are aware or not, and amongst such is Tinubu. We all know who the traitors and cowards are (e.g Cownu and Ojukwu).

Yorubas supported Buhari and he won. Please tell me who are those people crying of marginalisation again.

The truth is, whether you like it or not, Yorubas are the kingmakers. Accept that and make peace with your creator.
2023 shall tell the story

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Joyrise: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

Let me support you to say that El Rufai is the master mind of the current problem in APC suing Amaechi boy to declare himself party chairman from Deputy Secretary where as there is a National Secretary superior to him, yet a trash Judge is giving such person go-ahead against the laws of the party. Why do you think such Judge will support Giadom. Giadom is Amaechi's boy.

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Blackking98(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Which control

Tinubu wings way men want clip

Although tinubu nor be eiye but men go clip he wings

grin u bam?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ejyksneh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will be contesting come 2023, please youths should vote for me, rally round me and lets make our country a better place, thanks
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Don't get it wrong, Alex Ekwueme contested the Jos PDP presidential primaries against Obasanjo and lost, Rochas Okorocha contested 2003 and lost also and 2023 Yoruba would defeat you even under PDP
Let's watch and see, now we've known our real enemies
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Cortexhills99: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=KAHBOOM post=91014548]I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly nurturing the plan in his heart.He was speaking tru his followers.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the osibanjos,oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.He thinks his some sort of Nigerian political emperor.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him and his boys.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

[We articulated,I do tell people this. Fear that young man Eko]
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by 49cents(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly nurturing the plan in his heart.He was speaking tru his followers.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the osibanjos,oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.He thinks his some sort of Nigerian political emperor.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him and his boys.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

Succinctly captured
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Saicrumam:

You have said it all. SE will rather vote a northerner than vote SW..... Are you sad about it? I guess not.
Same SW will rather vote northerner than vote SE... It's vice versa

And let's not forget the Jonathan treatment the SW cruely gave...

The SS are unpredictable... It's sad to say but our brains are still being controlled by ethnicity divide. It's a mental slavery created by Britain to forever loot our resources.

You need to understand one thing about South Westerners. A typical Yoruba will respect and support an outside doing something good to his community than an insider neglecting.

Jonathan was booted out in the SW because like it was obvious, the corruption in his administration was so horrendous that he couldn't hide it. Not forgetting how terrible he handled the Boko Haram situation, that wasn't even what pained SW the most. It was the very fact that the corruption get going and the president was doing nothing to stop it while a sizeable number of the population suffered. It is only rational for any man born of logic to boot such a man out and try another person.

Sentiments don't fly in a typical Yoruba mind. The major reason why religion can never divide us because we give more to logic than to one way thinking. You don't expect us to not use logic to vote out a terribly corrupted administration with the supposed reason that he's a fellow South. No. Maybe you've forgotten how much he was supported by the same SW in 2011.

Read history!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
pasol4real:

The se would rather vote a northerner than vote a sw candidate no doubt , but not because of hatred. The SE would rather vote a northerner because the sw ppl are greedy n also betrayals.

Talking about greed and betrayals? Don't go far, SE are a perfect example. Do you know that's one of the reasons other tribes will never vote a SE candidate as president? It because they know you will betray Nigeria and Nigerians. You guys will also sell your people for anything.

No wonder one of your governors was giving lands to the Fulanis even when they are still murdering your people.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.

Well said. Most people can only assume what Tinubu will do as he does not talk loquaciously or uneccesarily. I will always put my money on Tinubu to come out on top.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Igbos never endorsed or supported Obj, he actually replaced MKO which was a general consensus.

Jonathan decided to bite the hands that fed him and he was shown who the kingmakers are. Of course, God decides who rules but there are some people he has given that mandate to whether they are aware or not, and amongst such is Tinubu. We all know who the traitors and cowards are (e.g Cownu and Ojukwu).

Yorubas supported Buhari and he won. Please tell me who are those people crying of marginalisation again.

The truth is, whether you like it or not, Yorubas are the kingmakers. Accept that and make peace with your creator.

OK Yorubas according to you are kingmakers but will never be kings.....

So OBJ replaced MKO...bith in his first and second tenure......lols out of consensus nonsense of your thoughts?

Pls don't connect God with TINUBU ,.....two of them have no alliance

In a sane country we are supposed to know who the coward is and is supposed to be in jail but as we live in a country with the likes of TINUBU and yourself......

The truth will always be hiding for asslicking to be successful......Kingmakers .making a useless failed King that you had to bring Amotekun to help you tam him because of a future 419 favour with all plans pointing to evil...

Yoruba supported Buhari and he won....... Lols ...saying this with no shame

So make peace with your thoughts and repent for a better productive Nigeria void of selfishness, greed and saboteur attitude.....

I appreciate all Yoruba people who see the truth and voice it out for a better Nigeria,...
Don't confuse me to think all Yoruba people are like you and your thoughts bro.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by truthstands01: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm 110% sure he will not get it. So he should start preparing his heart break now. Is that why they sold Nigeria to destruction?. They will all reap the evil fruits that have planted in million folds.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
Let's watch and see, now we've known our real enemies

Which nonsense yeye enemies... We remain close brothers accross the Niger and closest friends in southern Nigeria.. just that 2023 is for South West

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Asgard13: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
nomenclature:
You know where I fit buy beans and plantain?

cool
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nigerialagos: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly eyeing the sit and nurturing the plan in his heart of becoming president.He was speaking tru his followers.

Forget all this write ups, that’s actually how to play politics. you don’t talk too much in politics or let them know your moves, TINUBU is smart and playing it well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Obiobidgbo14: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
Let us wait and see.
this time around, Igbos and Yorubas will settle their differences via war, nothing but war.
all the Yorubas in Igboland must vacate
Igbos don't talk like this is a strange voice
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Kdon2: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of Apc, That Will Mark The End Of Apc

Tinubu 2023 Project has gone fanatical, He has worked for it so long, but let him forget abt it and Support Osinbajo.

Yeah. I agree with you. The poster boy has better chances across Nigeria
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Reference(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
What nonense is that. Political parties are institutions by their own rights and belong to no one individual or interest groups. They are simply vehicles for driving an ideology into power and should not be hijacked by anti democratic or feudal forces.

If any individual wants to contest for power he subscribes to the party ideology. If he suceeds he serves out his term and makes way for others, if he fails he equally makes way for others. No hanging around formenting trouble in between.

We will never develop with this primitive system of politics we play. Democracy needs to breathe to survive, a breathe of new ideas only the cycle of youth can bring. The rot we see in society today is partially caused by the endless recycling of old hands with expired ideas and failed ideologies. Selfish politicians way beyond their sell by dates.

You don't see George Bush, William Clinton or Tony Blair hanging around playing strong man, kingmaker or Don Corleone. Where do we get this nonsense from.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
Igbos don't talk like this is a strange voice .
that one concern you
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I don't really know where your kind of wisdom is bourne out from because the same SW voted for the North just to spite the rest of the South.

Very untrue. Check my previous reply to Saicrumam up here.

If you've been following the headlines hitting the FP, there was this particular news that made FP about a Northern absolving SE/SS for standing their grounded against Buhari's election and then he went on to blame the SW and the rest of the North for the woes the country is currently... I'd advised, that you stop being too sentimental and face the facts young man. Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's; Power belongs to SE come 2023 or the North will still continue to rule all they want.

I'll definitely prefer the power going to the SE in 2023 than it going to the North. I'm obviously tired of seeing northerner with their lackadaisical attitude and lack of leadership acumen manning this country again. But you and I know that the idea of a South easterner taking a shot at presidency will not fly. You and I, if we're to iron it out, sure knows no politician would invest in such man, talk more of party like APC or PDP investing in such man because they sure knows it'd be a bad investment as they are aware that the political position that SE had pitted itself since the outset of the 4th republic isn't going to yield any good fruit in years to come unless they change the position.

SE have always supported PDP since 1999, don't you think PDP is doing you guys worse if they aren't giving an easterner their presidency ticket in 2023? They are in the best position to decide this. But of course you know PDP would not do that, after all people like Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are still waiting for the dday to come. And you yourself have tried to weigh easterner politicians in PDP with these guys from the north. Who were you able to come up with?

You know the truth, but it's bitter to swallow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by lomprico(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
he is no more in control except in SW
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Which nonsense yeye enemies... We remain close brothers accross the Niger and closest friends in southern Nigeria.. just that 2023 is for South West
from now henceforth, Ibos and Yorubas are now Cats and Rats. Run if you see each other
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

OK Yorubas according to you are kingmakers but will never be kings.....

So OBJ replaced MKO...bith in his first and second tenure......lols out of consensus nonsense of your thoughts?

Pls don't connect God with TINUBU ,.....two of them have no alliance

In a sane country we are supposed to know who the coward is and is supposed to be in jail but as we live in a country with the likes of TINUBU and yourself......

The truth will always be hiding for asslicking to be successful......Kingmakers .making a useless failed King that you had to bring Amotekun to help you tam him because of a future 419 favour with all plans pointing to evil...

Yoruba supported Buhari and he won....... Lols ...saying this with no shame

So make peace with your thoughts and repent for a better productive Nigeria void of selfishness, greed and saboteur attitude.....

I appreciate all Yoruba people who see the truth and voice it out for a better Nigeria,...
Don't confuse me to think all Yoruba people are like you and your thoughts bro.....

You can continue to dream on. The most beautiful thing is that it still remains a dream.

I think you need to widen you scope of political ideoloy rather than your skewed way of perceiving things that you see as not being in consonance with your view.

Book Haram has been in existence before Buhari came to power; taking nothing away from his I-dont-care attitude often exhibited atimes. Maybe if you had used the same energy used here in criticizing Jonathan, you would have appeared less of a hypocrite. You are seeing every thing to be wrong with Buhari but will hail Jonathan as the best in the world. Yeye dey smell.

Pls change your mentality and increase your speed and scope of rasoning. I appreciate every who are open minded. Let the change start from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.