Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,300 members, 7,826,190 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (26841 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Inteltower: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

I guess you failed to mention how greedy you South westerners are.
you talk of SE hating but you SW ignore equity & fairness.
if our position is support another northerner then shut up and don't blame us. everything has a cause and effect.
I am not the type that votes via sentiments or tribe. if a person like Osibanjo contest I will vote for him happily

SW should stop being greedy if you don't want igbos hating
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by kinibigdeal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Why are you guys always crying that the Yorubas and their media outlets brought down Jonathan?

I can see you are using your selective memory again.

No relationship between what I wrote and what you wrote
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Inteltower: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ejyksneh:
I will be contesting come 2023, please youths should vote for me, rally round me and lets make our country a better place, thanks

are you serious
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by OkunrinMeta: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

People like roachas , onu , kalu stands far better chance than tinubu

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

Give example
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by buchilino(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.

GUY NORTH IS NOT FAR AWAY, U GO N TEST TINUBUs POPULARITY OVER THERE. COME BACK N TELL US UR FINDINGS. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, FAYOSE MAY EVEN BE POPULAR THAN TINUBU

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by madridsta007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

He has already been watched by DSS so many northerners forming loyalty are just there to infetrate is camp

Sure. I am sure he knows anyway. Hence he is quiet.
He knows the Fulanis are not GEJ.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ezechi24(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hatred will not make you go far in life.
Did buhari still win or loose after obasanjo failed to support his second term ambition?

you wey don go far e good for you......you know he lost election..too bad he is a power hungry Frick .....and we all know that tinubu is a local politician, his powers only ends in Lagos and a few western states.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Why do you yoruba Muslims like lying and deceiving yourselves?
South east hate yorubas but all of you including Tinubu,Mrs Tinubu,Ajimobi,Oba Lilwayne,Abike Dabiri,Yoruba Ladipo traders keep making abusive comments about Igbos yet it is Igbos that hate yoruba.
Have you seen any Igbo of such status abuse or malign Yorubas like you ppl do everyday?
After voting a regressive figure like Buhari twice,be ready for us,we will vote Shekau next time grin

If you like, vote bin laden. Let's see who gets marginalized at the end of the day.

You claimed Igbos don't abuse Yorubas? Why did you think they gave you that name ' children of hate'. What about Nnamdiot Cownu? Your mumu never do.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
u talk too much without wisdom. Nobody becomes anything without support.

After all you have said and done, what if people outside South West are not willing to support him?

You can only be as powerful as people are willing to allow, not the way you are thinking.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by oluwamile(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
CapitalBank:
u talk too much without wisdom. Nobody becomes anything without support.

After all you have said and done, what if people outside South West are not willing to support him?

You can only be as powerful as people are willing to allow, not the way you are thinking.
u lack understanding,so it will be difficult for u to learn,and besides I said my mind and what happened in recent politics,if tinubu has been incapacitated we will know
Dummies like u are always looking for politician who talk too much (town criers)
U want him to react to anything
Think before u type or stand d Bleep down
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by AdekunleScience: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
if you don't want war, then Yoruba should relinquish power to Ibos unopposed, they should forget about 2023 presidential nomination form, they should relinquish it to Igbos for peace to reign
Bring it on, but remember all is fair in war even wholesale massacre.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbuu101: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Taye4j:

If you like, vote bin laden. Let's see who gets marginalized at the end of the day.

You claimed Igbos don't abuse Yorubas? Why did you think they gave you that name ' children of hate'. What about Nnamdiot Cownu? Your mumu never do.
Who is marginalized in Nigeria?
I thought this lockdown has cleared the air on that?
5 days into the lockdown, your brothers were looting bread vans.
Formed 1 million boys,awawa boys just few days of lockdown cos they didn't see Igbo boys and their customers to collect owo mi da

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
u lack understanding,so it will be difficult for u to learn,and besides I said my mind and what happened in recent politics,if tinubu has been incapacitated we will know
Dummies like u are always looking for politician who talk too much (town criers)
U want him to react to anything
Think before u type or stand d Bleep down

Like I have told you all... 2023 will be the year you will learn a bitter lesson. Osinbajo has better chance than Tinubu, in case you don't know.

But you can try your luck lol
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

Igbos were not hating when they were on their own AND TINUBU SENT thugs after them in order to disenfranchise their votes abi? Do u know that alone made lost a real estate deal worth several millions wherein the client is an Igbo man from the East?

How many of you cautioned him before (utterances) and during election (show of might) while allowed to run mad?

See make una just wait for 2023... Whatever Tinubu started will consume him
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Burruchaga71(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:
Tinubu is overhyped by Yoruba people and they want Nigerians to join them and worship Tinubu

Yoruba people sef grin
. Gbam
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Burruchaga71(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
buchilino:

GUY NORTH IS NOT FAR AWAY, U GO N TEST TINUBUs POPULARITY OVER THERE. COME BACK N TELL US UR FINDINGS. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, FAYOSE MAY EVEN BE POPULAR THAN TINUBU
. No one knows him in South East
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by bluecircle470: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

He still just an ex governor nothing more ....the likes or odili n ibori who are gods are not even talking

Still an ipob pigs tongue
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2020
KAHBOOM:
I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly eyeing the sit and nurturing the plan in his heart of becoming president.He was speaking tru his followers.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the osibanjos,oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.He thinks his some sort of Nigerian political emperor.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him and his boys.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

All the politicians na thieves. None go fit better the livelihood of Nigerians. But na tinubu I prefer as president. Money go circulate, efcc go calm down, sars go hide. Clubs and flexing go dey boom.

The northerners done kill night life for the whole Naija.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by DEROX: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Who is marginalized in Nigeria?
I thought this lockdown has cleared the air on that?
5 days into the lockdown, your brothers were looting bread vans.
Formed 1 million boys,awawa boys just few days of lockdown cos they didn't see Igbo boys and their customers to collect owo mi da
grin how many federal project is going on in SE or yhe 22billion dollars loan what is SE portion pls?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by DEROX: 3:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
Igbos will shock you Yorubas via 2023 Elections.

Now we know that Yoruba is our real enemies, we now know how to tackle them. 2023 election will be a do or die affair between Igbos and Yorubas.
The only thing the igbo man can do in Nigeria is to vote the north but to contest against any tribe inculding yorubas is a lose lose no one loves the igbos in Nigeria. Thats why they dont even want to contest the ticket rather play the spoiler role the jagaban sef never say he is ready for presido
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by yommen: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2020
oluwamile:

But I don't support Tinubu presidency sha o. Osibanjo is better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

Why are you even scared of contesting against a Yoruba man? Why. ? You on PDP we own APC
na this claim dey make North vex. You don't own any APC. After Buhari, APC will die.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2020
yommen:

But I don't support Tinubu presidency sha o. Osibanjo is better.
my brother, people will lead Tinubu to his end... I am igbo but if APC wants to divide the southern vote, they better field Osibanjo, anything else is a waste.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
CapitalBank:
na this claim dey make North vex. You don't own any APC. After Buhari, APC will die.

Keep deceiving yourself, Buhari would do everything to avoid jail term and that means keeping APC intact and rigging PDP out
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by buchilino(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. No one knows him in South East

HOW MUCH R U WILLING TO BET
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by CapitalBank: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

Keep deceiving yourself, Buhari would do everything to avoid jail term and that means keeping APC intact and rigging PDP out

Na u Wan go jail am?

Why is it hard to accept that APC is not a one party but merger or different ideologies?

I just felt I should remind in case you have forgotten lol cos reality does not give a fork about your emotions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Storm Ibadan / Datti joins Patience Jonathan, Buhari others in ‘Crying Hall Of Fame’ / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.