Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (26778 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by airminem(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
sad This post is a bit bias and not balanced. Its not to say i am dismissing the views anybody holds. umh grin signature @Op
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by hurryup123(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Who's tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by richie240: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
sweetsell:
You are very right they'd rather support Onu Kalu n Roachas.

Loooooooool!
Thanks 4 making me laff
grin

hurryup123:
Ok
You didn't 'hurry up' on time!
Sorry.
grin
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Arrewa: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Something should be done...

Buhari is killing Apc

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Mexeno19(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
booked
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by fergie001: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Show me anywhere I said Biafra or death ...kanu is a fool and no body in Igbo land really takes him serious ...it's you out of fear

Yes we won't Biafra ..not kanu way ...
Many of them here don't know that.

My brother, tell them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Badonasty(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Why is everything about apc always about tinubu !? His he the only one in the party?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Show me anywhere I said Biafra or death ...kanu is a fool and no body in Igbo land really takes him serious ...it's you out of fear

Yes we won't Biafra ..not kanu way ...

I have just told u the truth there is no way a Yoruba man can rule this country in 2023 take that to the bank
the possibility of an igbo man ruling then must be 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by sweetsell: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
You are very right they'd rather support Onu Kalu n Roachas.

Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

People like roachas , onu , kalu stands far better chance than tinubu

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Emyres: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
A
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by fergie001: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:
the possibility of an igbo man ruling then must be 0
With Kanu, will it be 10/10?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
I fear tinubu oo. That man strong die

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by bash8936: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu this! Tinubu that! Everyday....Just using this man name to be gathering traffic on this site daily

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I just wonder how people think this toad eyed amoeba has what it takes to be president.
What senseless comment read again and edit it
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by sweetsell: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Can anyone believe what a demented mod pushed to Frontpage ?!
SadiqBabaSani:
If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of Apc, That Will Mark The End Of Apc

Tinubu 2023 Project has gone fanatical, He has worked for it so long, but let him forget abt it and Support Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:
With Kanu, will it be 10/10?
Maybe in biafail continent
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by fergie001: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

Maybe in biafail continent
What the guy said is fact...

It is on NL here I know who Kanu is.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of Apc, That Will Mark The End Of Apc

Tinubu 2023 Project has gone fanatical, He has worked for it so long, but let him forget abt it and Support Osinbajo.

Una de make person laugh oo. in your dreams or wildest imagination,you believe Tinubu will have any single opportunity to contest in 2023 ?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

Hehehehe grin grin grin shocked
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by techmo(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
cool

Tinubu this Tinubu that... Yet his last elective position ended 13 years ago

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Kwamecron(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Too little crisis to settle now....

If he keep jumping from one criticism to other... sooner he will loose its credibility. The yorubas are smarter than any other tribes in 9ja
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by bigpicture001: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
I'midiately I saw "baba" in the OP's moniker.. I lost interest in the thread... Another yoruba tribalism

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Asgard13: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.

So say Yoruba man grin
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ovieigho(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

I like this line
“ they go all out and make sure you never recover”

Bro that’s the simple truth , Tinubu sef Dey look face
Na because he never jam agbako that’s why they still call him jagaban
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Asgard13: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Something should be done...

Buhari is killing Apc

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbonnaa(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
kehinde1588:

Do you guys just type without reasoning or you guys just allow your mouth to work faster than your brain?

No chance for afonja this time.
I am an Igbo man from Umuahia, Abia State. I
prefer a northerner to a Yoruba, when it comes to
election, I will vote a Northern candidate over a
Yoruba candidate any day any time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by begge: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
APC HAS BEEN A DEAD PARTY SINCE BUBU BECOME JUBRIL
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by alesious(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
I know that's the reason for all these problems in APC (project tinubu 2023)
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by dalass(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:
APC has a very weak foundation. You have defeated PDP, now rule the nation you suffered to conquer, wahala.

APC is weak because it came into existence only to oust PDP...
Which it did.

Now things are falling apart and the centre is not holding.

I don't belong to any party. But APC should not be allowed to die. Every politician will simply go to PDP and continue again.... Those 2 parties are the only ones that have the whole States covered in Nigeria..... APC is fighting and PDP self is just quiet cos they are waiting to bring in more people to become formidable again

All in all, we the people should not support parties anymore but the politician that we believe in...
My two cents wink

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ojuu4u(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:

I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly nurturing the plan in his heart.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

Thrash ! I guess if u comment on issue bothering on romance you will be able to say tangible tins and more appreciative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Taye4j: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
hurryup123:
Who's tinubu?

Your daddy in Lagos State.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
We all want the same bro. Let apc be a thing of the past.

Check my signature for car tracking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.