Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party (26819 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Ogbuu101: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

Why do you yoruba Muslims like lying and deceiving yourselves?
South east hate yorubas but all of you including Tinubu,Mrs Tinubu,Ajimobi,Oba Lilwayne,Abike Dabiri,Yoruba Ladipo traders keep making abusive comments about Igbos yet it is Igbos that hate yoruba.
Have you seen any Igbo of such status abuse or malign Yorubas like you ppl do everyday?
After voting a regressive figure like Buhari twice,be ready for us,we will vote Shekau next time grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Subsea:

Dont forget easily how the Tinubu and some elements in the SW teamed up with Northerners to remove Jonathan, their fellow southerner in power. The North will continue to rule this country for a long time! Thats the wisdom you need to have.

Read my previous posts. I've addressed this issue of voting against Jonathan up there.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Stillthebest: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly eyeing the sit and nurturing the plan in his heart of becoming president.He was speaking tru his followers.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the osibanjos,oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.He thinks his some sort of Nigerian political emperor.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him and his boys.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

"You have no problem with Tinubu but your problem with him is" as said in your first paragraph. What a contradiction!

And as such he is doing it the best way he thinks he knows how to do politics. Most of you who haven't been a class Governor/Captain let alone departmental SRC, or a Club head would come on nairaland giving groundless permutations.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by sammyKCC(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

People like roachas , onu , kalu stands far better chance than tinubu

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

Bro you really understand naija political orientation....the northerners think differently. After they unanimously stood with buhari in 2015 , after what Goodluck did for them, i realise their regional loyalty comes first b4 party loyalty
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by SirBunky85(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
I have no problem with tinubu.My problem with him is that he feels he can play politics more than northerners.
When some northerners where showing signs that they want to be president..He was sitting on the fence pretending.Pretending that he was not interested..He was forming loyal to buhari while he was secretly eyeing the sit and nurturing the plan in his heart of becoming president.He was speaking tru his followers.

He was busy supporting his boys in occupying big positions the osibanjos,oshomole,gbajamilas and co thinking he had every tin under control, while the northerners ignored him and where observing him.Now his boys are bin tamed by the northerners to losen his grip.He thinks he is smarter then every body.He thinks his some sort of Nigerian political emperor.

From Lagos he wants to destroy Apc State structures he perceive as not bin loyal enuf to him and his boys.
He should humble himself and keep playing local politics.If he becomes president which is impossible he will abuse power.He will deal with the cabals and those he feel weren't loyal to him.

see dem armchair analyst.ask him to prove all dis gibberish he has written here and he'll get confused
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by ProfAmaben(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
dalass:

APC is weak because it came into existence only to oust PDP...
Which it did.

Now things are falling apart and the centre is not holding.

I don't belong to any party. But APC should not be allowed to die. Every politician will simply go to PDP and continue again.... Those 2 parties are the only ones that have the whole States covered in Nigeria..... APC is fighting and PDP self is just quiet cos they are waiting to bring in more people to become formidable again

All in all, we the people should not support parties anymore but the politician that we believe in...
My two cents wink
Very true talk. We need APC to checkmate PDP's excesses and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

the question should rather be y can't it happen

What's stopping PDP from making that happen? Or simply, is PDP really seeing it happening?
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Zeus119: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Whether Osinbajo or Tinubu or anybody from the south, the Fulani's up North are not ready to relinquish power in 2023 because of their ever born-to-rule mentality. The earlier we understand this, the better for us in the South.

People like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Atiku, El Rufai and others that are laying low for now are waiting for 2022 to come before start showing their ambition. And there's no telling, once anyone of these people contests against anyone from the South, there's high possibility they'd win, because the highly stark illiterates in the North would vote for any Abdullah or Mohamed even without any plan of development or good things for them, so far he's not from the noorth he's worthy of their vote and he'd definitely get it in thousands.

Unfortunately, south keeps dividing. SE keeps hating on everybody especially SW. And they'd rather vote a northerner to take charge of the country for 16years than vote a southwesterner because they just hate them. They sure know there's no possibility of them having a reputable candidate to represent their region taking a shot at the presidency as a result of the bitter politics they've always played.

From analysis, 2023 isn't going to be funny. Obviously we youth need to come together now and start mapping our way forward against that time. We can't afford to give our future to these old cankerworms in power to further deteriorate it.

Wisdom profits.

South East will never vote Tinubu or any South Westerner until South West reciprocates the support the East gave to their son Olusegun Obasanjo. Don't u see how you sound? Ooh u mean that East should support the West again for presidency after their support in 1999 and 2003 that has been taken for granted by the West. Power is ordinarily supposed to return to South in 2023 but because the South West would not allow equity and fairness dictate that they should naturally support their Eastern neighbor who have always supported their fellow Southerners like they did for Obj and Jonathan, then we in the South South will ensure rather than South West again, let the North continue. We have to teach South West lesson on betrayal this time around. Since South West hates a united south and end up blaming others, let's all become slaves to the North until South West get small political sense. Tinubu is already a concluded business. He will be frustrated out of APC and he will return to South West with no strong alliance capable of winning at the centre. South South or South East will get VP ticket in
PDP and the remnant of APC which will all field Northerners because they know that Tinubu's /South West interest of retaining power rather than allow South East whose turn it is would have polarised the entire South into two groups Tinubu and his brothers and the rest of the South waiting to teach them a hard lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hatred will not make you go far in life.
Did buhari still win or loose after obasanjo failed to support his second term ambition?
ezechi24:

for Lagos .....he wasn't the one that made buhari president....obasanjo did.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zeus119:
South East will never vote Tinubu or any South Westerner until South West reciprocates the support the East gave to their son Olusegun Obasanjo. Don't u see how you sound? Ooh u mean that East should support the West again for presidency after their support in 1999 and 2003 that has been taken for granted by the West. Power is ordinarily supposed to return to South in 2023 but because the South West would not allow equity and fairness dictate that they should naturally support their Eastern neighbor who have always supported their fellow Southerners like they did for Obj and Jonathan, then we in the South South will ensure rather than South West again, let the North continue. We have to teach South West lesson on betrayal this time around. Since South West hates a united south and end up blaming others, let's all become slaves to the North until South West get small political sense. Tinubu is already a concluded business. He will be frustrated out of APC and he will return to South West with no strong alliance capable of winning at the centre. South South or South East will get VP ticket in
PDP and the remnant of APC which will all field Northerners because they know that Tinubu's /South West interest of retaining power rather than allow South East whose turn it is would have polarised the entire South into two groups Tinubu and his brothers and the rest of the South waiting to teach them a hard lesson.

2023 is around the corner. We shall see.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Zeus119: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

2023 is around the corner. We shall see.
Sure we shall. Until the entire three geopolitical zones in the South go for 2023 presidency as a united house, North will retain power. The only just and equitable way to go about it is to let the zone that has not produced president which has however supported all South candidates who became President to have a taste of that seat, that is South East. That is what the North will use to blackmail the West/Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Rilwayne001: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zeus119:
Sure we shall. Until the entire three geopolitical zones in the South go for 2023 presidency as a united house, North will retain power. The only just and equitable way to go about it is to let the zone that has not produced president which has however supported all South candidates who became President to have a taste of that seat, that is South East. That is what the North will use to blackmail the West/Tinubu

I'll very well like to see SE on the seat rather than another North. The problem I have with East however is the fact that they're not positioned for this. No structure whatsoever. Their body movement has made them unstable and eventually made everyone see them as unserious. You and I know, both APC and PDP would see it a bad investment fielding any easterner for presidency just like that. The number isn't there.

This is the only problem I see in the east coming out for a shot at presidency. And once this problem became obvious, we all risk serving another northerner for another possible 8years. SW really can't afford that again.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Olominira(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter.
I think we need young and intelligent man in 2023. Tinubu is a wise man, no one can easily predict his next move. I think he's not contesting but already have someone in mind. This noise of Tinubu contesting in 2023 was disclosed by a politician, I think Saraki.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by OffAir(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of Apc, That Will Mark The End Of Apc

Tinubu 2023 Project has gone fanatical, He has worked for it so long, but let him forget abt it and Support Osinbajo.
Adedibu in Oyo state then was behaving just like Tinubu is doing now.Tinubu will end up either going to jail,be rendered politically crippled by his cronies or forced into exile abroad.His political structure cannot stand the test of time.As far as am concerned he rules with fear not because his followers actually believe in him
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Zeus119: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

I'll very well like to see SE on the seat rather than another North. The problem I have with East however is the fact that they're not positioned for this. No structure whatsoever. Their body movement has made them unstable and eventually made everyone see them as unserious. You and I know, both APC and PDP would see it a bad investment fielding any easterner for presidency just like that. The number isn't there.

This is the only problem I see in the east coming out for a shot at presidency. And once this problem became obvious, we all risk serving another northerner for another possible 8years. SW really can't afford that again.
It is a lie. Who positioned Obasanjo and Falae in PDP and AD in 1999? Nigerians agreed that it was the right time for South West to be given the opportunity considering Abiola imbroglio. If the political class in PDP and APC want they can both field South Easterne candidates and that would be possible if and only if the entire South agrees that it is the South East that should get the ticket. But I understand the game is not way, so North would want Tinubu to run and use South East and South South dissenting voices to blackmail him and retain power. So the only way for a Southern presidency in 2023 is for the entire Southern bloc in APC and PDP is for them to support their Eastern members to run.But like I said, it won't happen and that would be South's weakest point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Omoslim26: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Afospecialk:

Slot should go to SE like seriously?

Is that how all the previous presidents just got to the position of president bcs they just think its by slot and rotation ?

What stop your PDP from giving you the slot since 1999?

Go and demand ur slot from Saraki and Atiku

well then maybe we should all brace up for another northern reign

make we first battle Corona first just make sure se you keep safe till then
so you can cast your vote

my own take is if the slot is not zoned to SE or MB

then the north have my vote
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by barrwebilor(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:
Hehehehehehehehe
Yoruba fighting for political survival grin
Apc will go on .... plus Tinubu minus Tinubu...
Ship has sailed...
BAyerbes grin
Rugged you akpa man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by eagleu: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu the messiah, savior of the godfathers, owner of Lagos, and pseudo leader of the Yoruba nation.

Among all the brilliant, and farsighted Yorubas, why is Tinubu even considered a leader?
This is because we're in a very corrupt environment where the hard worker gets laid off, and the connected lazy worker gets promoted. The honest suffers, and the criminally dishonest thrives. This is why Tinubu is not in jail, but working his way to become president.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Karlifate: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

If you think North has any plans of supporting any one from south west ...then you must be politically dumb

People like roachas , onu , kalu stands far better chance than tinubu

If he tries rubbish Lagos would be taken from him , fulanis are not obj and Jonathan that have limits when they fight you ...they go all out and make sure u never recover

cheesy
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Did any of my comments strike a nerve?
Who is talking about ruling or not ruling?

I am speaking with respect to his comments on Kanu.

Abeg o....diswan body dey bite you.
Ok
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Igbodicool(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Wisdom profits.

Just shaaaraaap
Why can't your stupid greedy selfish and hate-filled tribe and region support the SE?
Who are the youths you are calling upon while even the old you are spiting are better than you?
Even you can be this unjust and unfair I wonder what your cherrish Lugard Nigeria will become.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Karlifate: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Emotions has clouded some people's brain.

The real people controlling Nigeria are in the background, they only finance & front their candidates, irrespective of the party.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by NGpatriot: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
What's with Igbos and their silly and ignorant obsession with Asiwaju Tinubu?

lol @ politicall and fundamentally irrelevant Igbos telling Asiwaju how to play politics.

Comedians with 5% worthless votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by dalass(f): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Very true talk. We need APC to checkmate PDP's excesses and vice versa.

That's correct Prof... smiley
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by dalass(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
What's with Igbos and their silly and ignorant obsession with Asiwaju Tinubu?

lol @ politicall and fundamentally irrelevant Igbos telling Asiwaju how to play politics.

Comedians with 5% worthless votes.

Chaiii grin grin
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by gbigbega: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Before nko. Isn't that the northern agenda before -Use APC to pursue their agenda through Buhari and then dump APC to pursue their agenda through PDP with Atiku. You think they care about quota or party constitution? Their only agenda is a Fulani agenda. You better wake up.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by Karlifate: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
odinga1of:

Tinubu that singlehandedly made PMB president?
Tinubu is ahead of all those people u mentioned oga.
"singlehandedly"

Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by earnit2: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
who cares
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by DSoj(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:
Hehehehehehehehe

Yoruba fighting for political survival grin

Apc will go on .... plus Tinubu minus Tinubu...

Ship has sailed...

BAyerbes grin

#SNIFF. I SMELL IPOB BITTERNESS
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by joyandfaith: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
oluwamile:
.sometimes I watch some people spew rubbish and I wonder if it is hatred or lack of wisdom.
Tinubu who single handedly fought a sitting president,who single handedly funded a political party AD-ACN from 1999-2010,who brought down Jonathan,who made most sitting governor's and ministers who they are today isn't a fool,silent doesn't mean he has run out of ideas,he knows situations like these will surely come forth,but I am sure he knows hw to handle them
Believe it or not,he is the most smartest politician we have in Nigeria today
He is a formidable adversary and a brilliant fighter. Yes, he w can win any politician over with money.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by joyandfaith: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
OffAir:
Adedibu in Oyo state then was behaving just like Tinubu is doing now.Tinubu will end up either going to jail,be rendered politically crippled by his cronies or forced into exile abroad.His political structure cannot stand the test of time.As far as am concerned he rules with fear not because his followers actually believe in him. He uses money to buy followers.
Re: 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party by membranus: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Tinubu will not be president of this country. And if APC dies, so what?

Supported.

I am a an Oodua man, the next agenda is restructuring or dissolution.

No election in 2023!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.